Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Submit a review for Angels clinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Deepanjli to be helped me improve my health, knowledgeable, very helpful, inspiring and professional. Thank you so much
I don't know how to thank Dr Deepanjali,it was more of a very gr8 experience,the most important part is i got cured .i am very thankul to her.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Deepanjli to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Deepanjli to be very helpful. Thank you mam i will try my best
Dr. Deepanjli provides answers that are knowledgeable. But what medicines should I take?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Deepanjli to be very helpful. thank u so much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Deepanjli to be very helpful. Thanks doc
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Deepanjli to be very helpful. Tq
Dr. Deepanjli provides answers that are knowledgeable. Good one
I am 21 year old married female. I am having pain in my abdominal time to time and specially during intercourse. Doctor diagnoses that size of ovary is big plus I have hormonal dis-balance and hypothyroidism too. My periods aren't regular they rarely come time to time. Mostly skip 1-3 months. But last month first time I had 3 time period in one month. There was no medication I was taking that time. Then a doctor examine n said I have some infection in vagina so gave meds n that I followed. But my concern are these abdominal pain during sex and irregular periods.
I want a medicine/ ointment /any other suggestions that will glow my body skin I want results in less tym nd cost effective please kindly help me.
I am suffering from a lot of dehydration only during nights there is frequent drinking of water every half an hour and after that frequent urination this goes whole night The major think I have observed is, this happen whenever I do masturbations after 10 mins this dehydration and drinking too much of water and frequent urination start so what should I do And afterwards whole night I won't get proper sleep and then whole 2 days and 1 night are like lazy for me Thanking you.
Mene 7: 15 bje chach pii (dahi wali) aur fir 7: 30 bje nimbu pani piya aur 8: 00 bje curry ki sabji n roti khai aur 9 bje milk piya .aur fir 9: 30 ke aas pass mera pet dard hone lag gaya .to iska kya karan ho Sakta hai .aur thik krne ka koi upay?
I was experiencing pain in my lower right side abdomen for two days. I had stones earlier. So did Ultrasound. Which was normal indicated no stones. Went to doctor. Doctor gave me tablets for 5 days and said it is just spermatic cord inflammation it happens in bangalore karnataka. I just assumed it's OK. Now after 3 days the pain is still there and it's now in left side also. What to do?
Sexual abuse of children may sound very scary and degrading, but the truth is it is a very prevalent problem. As much we may not want to believe, the number of boys and girls who are sexually abused, and that too by close family and friends is very high. This may be difficult to digest, but is the truth. The sexual abuse in male and female children is 50% in each group which is again unbelievable but true.
What is considered child sexual abuse?
Child sexual abuse includes touching and non-touching activity. Some examples of touching activity include:
- touching a child's genitals or private parts for sexual pleasure.
- making a child touch someone else's genitals, play sexual games or have sex putting objects or body parts (like fingers, tongue or penis) inside the vagina, in the mouth or in the anus of a child for sexual pleasure.
The thing to ponder, however, is that people who abuse children have a deeper problem. This could be due to a combination of social and psychological issues that the person is facing. Often helping identify the underlying problem could be a solution to the problem too, but this is rarely done. If you think a child could be subjected to abuse, look out for the following symptoms.
- A feeling of guilt or shame.
- Irritability and anger with minimal reasons.
- Mood swings, often uncommon in children.
- Feeling very isolated and sad.
- Very anxious and angry.
- Symptoms of withdrawal, not wanting to be left alone.
- Fatigue and pain in the back, legs.
- Loss of appetite, energy.
- Bruises (look out for these, which may not be in visible areas).
How to handle?
Given the fact that the offender is in close family and/or friends circle, the suspicion levels are quite low.
- The first step, therefore, is to open up and talk with either your parents or someone close.
- Look for support groups which can be very helpful.
- Do not be isolated though the urge is very strong.
- Build a daily schedule to ensure your routine continues (studies, work, etc.).
- Focus on exercise or other passions as they help you deviate your mind.
- Be sure to not be alone with the offender, stay in a group.
- Give out a strong message saying it is not acceptable, and do not keep quiet.
Homoeopathy can come rescue of the offender all well as the victim. If we see according to the point of view of who committed the crime, many reasons may come to the light and we can be treated accordingly. Usually, these criminals have a very painful and sad childhood. This could lead them to commit a crime like child abuse.
The following are the medicines to treat such people with anti-social behaviour-
- Nux V.
There are certain homoeopathic medicines which are helpful in the treatment of children who are victimized. The most common symptom is nightmares.
For treatment for actual physical and mental symptoms of the victim child, following homoeopathic medicines may help:
- Nat. mur.
Homeopathy is a safe and effective way to treat the victims as well as the culprits of sexual abuse. It focuses on the way patients have reacted to events and the personality of the patient. It helps to bring complete harmony of physical, mental and social well being.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hello Sir/Madam, I'm 25 year old girl, it has been 4 years that I have been suffering from PCOS. I have consulted a gynaecologist and she has given me some medicines that I have been having through in the past 4 years. The problem I'm having is that my hair is thinning from top of head and even in volume. I know if I lose weight my symptoms will improve but if I lose weight will I totally get rid of PCOS? Also I wanted to know that if I do homemade hair cleansers like fenugreek seeds with curd mask or reetha shikakai amla masks will these help in regaining my hair volume and thick hair both from top of head and in total volume or will I never get back? Please kindly guide me. Also when will I get to know that I have overcome and have gotten rid of PCOS?
While I am sleeping before which I was saw fear with any human beings or any news that particular humans or news was seen in my sleep dream. What is the name of the disease or disorder?
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all time. Please help me.
Menstruation is a physically painful affair for many women. Abdominal cramps accompanied by painful thighs and calves are commonly faced by many women just before the onset of their periods. In some cases, this situation can continue for the whole week, making it difficult to get any work done. This pain is also known as dysmenorrhea.
Most common cause of primary dysmenorrhoea in about 50% of females is the hard contractions of uterine muscles to dislodge the endometrium at secretory phase of the cycle. The secondary dysmenorrhoea may be due to fibroids, endometriosis, infections, ovarian cyst or adenomyosis etc.
Instead of popping a painkiller, here are a few homeopathic medications that can effectively cure this problem.
- Pulsatilla: Made from windflower, this is one of the oldest forms of homeopathic medication. Pulsatilla is suited to sensitive women and can be used to treat both irregular and painful menses. It also helps deal with over sensitivity and mood changes. Pulsatilla is most useful when taken between periods.
- Belladonna: Belladonna acts on the nervous system to treat sudden intense abdominal cramps and congested dysmenorrhea. If the blood in your periods is bright red and flows at a high rate, belladonna may be the solution to your problems. Other associated symptoms belladonna can help treat are red, flushed skin and temperature spikes.
- Magnesium phosphoricum: Every woman has a different type of menstrual pain. If the pain you feel is soothed by heat packs and application of pressure but aggravated by any type of movement, you could try to treat it with Magnesium Phosphoricum. This is also effective for period pains that increase in the night and early menses.
- Nux vomica: Nux Vomica is made from the seed of a plant. This is particularly effective in cases of menstruation accompanied by diarrhea. Nux Vomica also helps treat irregular and prolonged menses. It also helps deal with abdominal cramps and heartburn. Nux vomica should ideally be taken in low potency doses as it can have a number of side effects when taken regularly in high potency doses.
- Cimicifuga: Cimicifuga is very effective when it comes to treating painful muscular cramps. Women who need cimicifuga will find that as the flow increases, so do the cramps. These women also suffer from headaches, severe abdominal pain and shooting pains in the thighs. Along with pain, it also helps treat nervousness that may be a result of the menstrual discomfort.
- Chamomilla: Every woman deals with her pain in a different way. For some women, passive movement like driving a car can help alleviate pain. In such cases, the use of chamomilla can be very beneficial. It also helps with clotted bleeding and bleeding between periods.
Management of Dysmenorrhoea:
- Try to remain as active as you can.
- Hot water bottle fomentation can be done.
- Avoid excessive salt and fluids during those days.
- It is seen that eating an apple in those days helps to combat dysmenorrhoea.
Homeopathy has a promising role to play in treating dysmenorrhea. The medicines are known to reduce the severity of the pain as well as to treat the cause. Every patient with dysmenorrhea, experience different individual symptoms, which are carefully assessed while selecting the right set of medicines.
In order to prescribe the homeopathic remedies, the doctor has to take the detailed history of the patient and also keep in mind the primary or secondary causes as the case may be. Thus constitutionally and symptomatically selected homeopathic medicines will help the patient to get relief. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
Most likely you are suffering from duodenal ulcer if there is pain in the upper abdomen which is relieved by eating. If it increases after eating, it may be because of gastric ulcer. Gastric ulcers and Duodenal ulcer come under the category of Peptic ulcer disease (PUD). It is a lesion in the mucosal lining of the digestive tract, typically in the stomach as gastric ulcer or duodenum (1st part of the intestines) as Duodenal ulcers. These are caused by the digestive action of pepsin (a digestive enzyme) and stomach acid.
Nearly 70–90% cases of such ulcers are linked to a spiral-shaped bacterium called H. PYLORI that thrives in the acidic environment of the stomach. The incidence of peptic ulcers occurring in the duodenum (the initial tract of the small intestine) is four times higher than those arising in the stomach.
Causes of Peptic Ulcer:
The underlying process that results in Peptic ulcer formation is an excess of acid production in the stomach and damage to the protective barrier inside the stomach. Certain things that can trigger excess acid production or can cause damage to the protective lining of the stomach are:
- Emotional stress
- Foods (spices, pungent foods, etc)
- Overuse of certain drugs, especially NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs)
- Infections (H-Pylori)
Symptoms of peptic ulcers include:
- vomiting tendencies
- pain in the upper and middle portions of the stomach after a meal and at night
- blood in the stool
- weight loss
- bleeding in the gastrointestinal region
|Gastric Ulcer||Common to Both||Duodenal Ulcer Symptoms|
|More likely to be felt immediately after eating.||Bloating||More likely to be felt after few hours of eating|
|Loss of appetite|
|Pain when eating high fat food|
|Pain when stomach is empty|
|Pain in the stomach that may feel like burning|
- Perforation of ulcer
- Gastric outlet obstruction (obstruction in terminal part of stomach)
How to Prevent Peptic Ulcers
Certain lifestyle choices and habits can reduce your risk of developing peptic ulcers. These include:
- not drinking more than two alcoholic beverages a day
- not mixing alcohol with medication
- washing your hands frequently to avoid infections
- limiting your use of ibuprofen, aspirin, and naproxen sodium
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle through a balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, and quitting smoking and other tobacco use will also help you prevent developing a peptic ulcer.
Homeopathic Treatment For Peptic Ulcers
Homeopathy offers some very good medicines for peptic ulcer disease. But for a homeopath, the symptoms of the disease are much more important than the ulcer itself. This is because to select the right medicine a homeopath needs to differentiate between the finer presentations of a disease which, vary from person to person. A homeopath not only tries to heal the ulcer but also tries to remove the general predisposition to acquire it. The homeopath not only tries to find ‘What is wrong?’, but also ‘Why it went wrong?’; ‘Where it started going wrong?’; ‘How it evolved to the current stage?’ etc. To find the answers to all these questions, a homeopath tries to gather as much information as possible regarding the past and present medical history of the patient, the family history, general, physical and psychological characteristics, etc. This hard work on the part of homeopath not only helps in removing the acute symptoms and the ulcer but also is usually able to remove the tendency for relapse. The ‘on-again/off-again’ nature of the disease is often removed and the general health of the person also improves as a result.
Effective Homeopathic Medications For Peplic Ulcer
Some of the most effective homeopathic medications used in the treatment of peptic ulcers are mentioned below. However, you shouldn’t try to self-medicate as it is best to consult with a doctor who can properly diagnose the problems and prescribe medication which are specifically tailored for you.
- Argentum Nitricum – One of the most effective medications in treating ulcers, Argentum Nitricum is usually prescribed when you experience sharp burning pains from peptic ulcers that radiate to different areas of the abdomen. The pain is akin to the feeling of gnawing inside the stomach. Other symptoms such as vomiting, belching and nausea may also be present.
- Nux Vomica – If you have peptic ulcers and even eating the slightest amount of food causes pain, then Nux vomica may be a good option and thus be prescribed by your doctor. Another indication in such cases is where the abdominal region is very sensitive and you may feel pain even with the slightest touch. Nux Vomica is also very effective if your peptic ulcer symptoms tend to get worse after the consumption of tea, coffee, spicy foods or alcoholic beverages.
- Kali Bichromicum – Sometimes, peptic ulcers may cause the food in your stomach to sit like a heavy load immediately after meals. This can make you very uncomfortable and unable to do any other form of work. This is often times accompanied by a low appetite. In such cases, Kali Bichromicum has been seen to work wonders.
- Lycopodium Clavatum – If you have burning pain in your stomach along with the bloating of your abdomen, then Lycopodium Clavatum is the best medication for you. Other indications for this medication are when ingestion of warm water helps relieve pain. If consuming certain vegetables such as cabbage and beans worsen the situation, then Lycopodium Clavatum could be the best medication in such a case.
- Carbo-veg – An all-rounder in the field of homeopathy, Carbo-Veg is also effective when treating peptic ulcers which are accompanied by heartburn and acidity as well as sour belching. The pain from the ulcers may extend from the stomach all the way to the back. Other indications wherein Carbo-Veg may be effective is where the stomach area becomes very sensitive to touch and even small amounts of food may suddenly cause the symptoms to deteriorate.
- Hydrastis Canadensis – Stomach or abdominal pain accompanied by weight loss is one of the major indications where this medication may be prescribed. The patient may become emaciated and have sharp cutting pains in the stomach. In such cases, Hydrastis has been seen to be very effective.
- Graphites – This medication is extremely useful where along with the ulcer pain, you may end up vomiting your food immediately after a meal. A sensation which is painful and constricted may be present in your stomach. Along with these symptoms, Graphites are also very effective when you suffer from excessive belching.
- Phosphorus – If you exhibit typical symptoms of peptic ulcer such as sour belching and a burning sensation in the stomach after eating, Phosphorus could well be the panacea.
When the underlying cause of peptic ulcer disease is successfully treated, the prognosis (expected outcome) for patients with the condition is excellent. To help prevent peptic ulcers:
- Avoid cigarette.
- Aspirin and non-steroidal Anti-Inflammatory drugs should be avoided.
- Spicy and rich food may aggravate. If so, it should be avoided.
- Drink lots of water.
- Take frequent small meals instead of two or three big meals.
- Bland diet and hygienically prepared food.
- Proper cleaning of utensils for food.
- Proper cleaning of hands before preparing and eating food.
- Avoid alcohol
- Common sources of Helicobacter pylori bacteria (e.g., contaminated food and water, floodwater, raw sewage)
- Long-term use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
Good hygiene can help reduce the risk for peptic ulcer disease caused by Helicobacter pylori infection. Washing the hands thoroughly with warm soapy water after using the restroom and before eating and avoiding sharing eating utensils and drinking glasses also can reduce the spread of bacteria that can cause PUD.