Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Moga and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjana Saini
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anjana SainiYour feedback matters!
Meri age 22 saal hai. Pichle 5-6 months se mere baaju (arms) par ek funsi jaisa chota sa massa nikal aaya hai. Jo dekhne main paani se bhara hua sa lagta hai. Kabhi kabhi thoda sa paani jaisa bhi nikalta hai jab kabhi galti se uspar naakhun lag jaata hai. Par phir vo usi shape main aa jata hai. please mujhe bataye ki ye kya hai aur isse kaise chutkaara paaye jaa sakta hai.
my age is 57 during 2013 I went an heart surgery, in vijaya hospital chennai after chest opening Doctor noticed the heart is bulged so he done mutual valve repair, now I am attending office now past threemonths I have got hitching problem I am taking 12 tablets daily.
I am 23 years old and I have small beard on someplace and it is very thin, and the moustache did not grow fully there is gap at the middle. My brother and all other cousins have beard at this age. If there is any remedy for it?
Hi, I was intake of chewing gutkha with tobacco n pan till last year of October but as soon as I found out the problem in my mouth I stop taking tobacco other then plain rajnikhanta. Sir Is it harmful of chewing rajnikhanta without tobacco?Will it cause any oral infection?
Summer vacations are great. Everyone waits eagerly for a vacation to get a break from their daily lives and relax. Vacation means no limits and no barriers. People tend to have the time of their lives during a summer vacation. This may sometimes result in weight gain, as some people forget about a healthy diet while on a vacation and indulge in exotic food excessively.
Here are five tips to avoid gaining weight while you are on your summer vacation.
- Carry healthy snacks: Instead of consuming fast food and food from the hotel vending machine, it is advisable that you carry healthy, nutritious snacks with you. Avoid eating potato chips and other fried snacks. Instead, carry protein bars with you to meet your snack requirements. You can also bring little bags of nuts, dried fruits and fresh fruits like apples, bananas or grapes. Keep the snacks near you and have them in small amounts frequently.
- Choose wisely at meal buffets: While on a summer vacation, the wide range of food items in the hotel’s breakfast or lunch buffet is sure to tempt you. You will find amazing and irresistible food items all around you. However, you should eat strategically instead of indulging in everything. Too much food can make you tired, and you may not want to go out and would rather feel like resting in the hotel room. While selecting from the buffet food items, include exotic foods as well as healthy foods to stay fit.
- Working out: While on a vacation, you do not have to work out rigorously, but some form of daily exercise is necessary. In case your vacation spot is in an isolated area without any gym facility, you should plan ahead and carry some workout equipments with you. You can work out for some short amount of time in your hotel room or even outside with devices such as a jump rope. Practicing pushups, crunches and lunges can also be effective.
- Utilize the hotel’s facilities: Most modern hotels have a multi-gym with great equipments to work out. These gyms are open 24 hours a day in most hotels, and you can choose your most convenient time to work out and burn some calories at the gym.
- Exercise with your family: During a summer vacation, planning outings and outdoor activities is a good way to keep in shape. You can go for biking trips with your family or can take a hike along beautiful roads, hills or woods. Any place you visit, try to walk around and explore.
Vacations are meant to have fun and eat good food. However, you should restrict yourself a bit regarding food and try to work out a little while on vacation to avoid gaining weight. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.