Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Modasa. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Viral Yhekdi
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Viral YhekdiYour feedback matters!
What is IUF and how it is differ with IVF and what are the pros and cons in both method and is it safe and upto which age we should go?
Just got an answer back from three doctors. Now I'm concerned about a deformed baby since I got off both on June 10, 2016 of the medications. I spoke to our gyno that they said I have to tell them so I have to take a birth control just in cause. I heard it will but, without a condom or using any birth control. Will that happen if our baby will be deformed or retarded?
I just want to know how much Rh factor is important for child birth. Can a husband having B blood group and wife having A- blood group. Kindly tell me what complications can arise during Pregnancy and child and wife face any problem kindly Solve Respected Doctors.
Baby is 13 week. After 8 week mensuration return. But again after 4 week it is delay by 5 days now. There is no relationship without protection even single time. I had read breastfeeding sometime delay mense or it come after baby started outside food. Please guide.
My wife feels that her left leg shorter .Is it due to onset of menopause or ostophoraisis. please help.
My period is eleven days late my last period was January 6 an my next period due February 3 on February 3 I experience pink to brown discharge when I go to the bathroom for 3 days and I have unprotected sex 12 of February. Could I be pregnant?
Hi After taking mifegest there is no flow of blood on second day. I want to know that should I take another tablet for heavy mass because I have 45 days of pregnancy. I have to know that how I knew that in the inner side of my uterus there will be no clot of blood or fleshy mass Can I also take sonography.
I am 27 years old merried women .m thyriod patient .my weight is 67 kg .merrige ko 2 saal ho gaye h .aur hm log abi 5 month se baby plan kar rah h but success nai ho pa rahe h .mere period regular aate h .sonography me pata chala ovary me toda swelling hai .mujhe ye pata karna tha ki overy me swelling ko pcod bolte h .aisa me pragnant hona possible h.
Each person has his own individual bathroom habits and it is totally his/ her personal lifestyle that dictates their regular bowel movement. However, having a bowel movement fewer than 3 times in a week would be deemed as constipation and there can be a host of reasons leading to unhealthy poop. Thankfully, there are some foods which can help you have healthy poop without troubling your bowels and some of them are:
- Dried plums: This dry fruit is not just famous for their delicious taste but also for the fact that they contain high amounts of fiber. Fiber is a nutrient that helps in increasing the bulk of the poop and aids them to move along the intestine. Prunes or dried plums are also known to contain fermentable sugars, sorbitol, and fructans which together create a laxative effect.
- Kiwi: There is hardly any individual who doesn’t like kiwis. And the good thing is that kiwis contain a high amount of fiber which keeps the digestive tract clear. It is also rich in vitamin C and antioxidants which make a cupful of kiwi essential to everyday diet.
- Popcorn: It is not just a wonderful afternoon snack but can increase the daily intake of fiber in the diet. It is recommended by experts to replace the evening potato chips with popcorns that would help the body in different ways including easy bowel movement.
- Water: This is quite obvious as water is critical to keep you hydrated and help the poop move easily through the intestine. An individual who is even a bit dehydrated would have harder poop which becomes difficult to pass. It is therefore very important to drink 8 to 10 glassful of water every day.
- Flaxseeds: If someone can manage to eat a tablespoon of ground flaxseeds in a day, then the body gets 2 grams of fiber. This may sound inadequate, but it really helps in bowel movement. The best thing about flaxseeds is that one can add them in yoghurt, smoothie, salads or evening snacks. It is important to note here that one should not eat flaxseeds as a whole as the human digestive system is not able to digest it. It is important to either ground it or purchase them pre-ground to reap the benefits of flaxseeds.
- Oranges: Having a large, juicy orange in place of a glassful of orange juice can aid the digestive tract to pass the stool. One big orange can offer 4 grams of fiber in exchange of 86 calories. Plus, it is known to contain flavonols which help in treating constipation.
- Oatmeal: The best thing about oatmeal is that equal amounts of soluble and insoluble fibers. The function of insoluble fiber is to add bulk to the stool and help in passing it out quickly while the work of the soluble fiber is to dissolve in the water for formation of a gel-like substance making it easier to pass.
Try these foods today to have a healthy stool and eliminate problems of constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.