Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mira road and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sadaf UldeYour feedback matters!
Injuries from sprains, fractures, accidents, and falls can result in back pain.
Meri 4 saal ki beti hai. Usko left ear se yellow and bad smelly discharge hota hai. 2 mnths back I consulted child specialist, she prescribed following medicines: syp. Augmentin syp. Mucolite syp macberry syp. C&c saari medicines lene k baad ye prblm band hogaya tha but kal raat se ear pain k saath phir se discharge start hogaya. This prblm has started when she was 2 yrs old. Whenever she has cough n cold, this prblm occurs. Now shld I restart the above mentioned medicines? what are the causes of this prblm? because there is no hole in her ear wall. Then why it occurs every now and then? please guide me with your valuable advices? thanks!
I want to get my height and weight increased Will be really pleased if anyone could help me out Thanks a lot.
Hi I am 25 years now and married. I am undergoing treatment for PCOD. The doctor prescribed me to take krimson35. Now I am planning to get pregnant. Does krimson35 prevent pregnancy. Kindly let me know about the uses of krimson35.
Last night my mother have sudden rapid heart beat, Is there any big health issue or not. Kindly reply with cause & prescription. Thank you.
Mai 40 years ka hu. Mujhe kai salon se srdi jukham ho jata hai. Achanak chhike aati hai. Fir tagra jukham ho jata hai. Kaph bhut bnta hai. Khansi aati hai, fir safed kaph nikalta hai. Saans fulne lagti hai. Jald theek nhi hota hu. Sir mai bhut preshan hu jab tak illaj leta hu, tabhi tak theek rhta hu. Band karne ke baad fir chhike aana chalu ho jati hai aur saans bi fulne lagti hai. Mai kya karu. Kya mujhe asthma hai. Pls advice de. Kya mai bilkul theek ho sakta hu. Pls allopathik illaj bi batye. Thanks.
I am 18 year old girl. At my back there is some scars or scratches which occur due to the itching occur in first menstrual cycle. Please tell me any way how to remove them.
I am lean and don't have strength to hold heavy object because I am diploma graduate so we need to hold very heavy object pls tell me remedy for this I am not getting job for this reason.
I am a 35 year old Male, non-vegetarian. My weight is now 100KG whereas I was only 72KG when I was 30. I know it is due to my food habit. So, I would like to get consultation from good dietitians here for reducing my weight to 72KG within 6-8 months. I am an IT professional but play Shuttle Badminton probably 5 days a week. I am a good player and I play 4-6 set per day. So, kindly do not suggest more exercises please:) I am ready to take your diet plan seriously and will follow the plan strictly.
My skin is oily and have pimples and marks on face. I have lots of marks and pimples on chest as well as back part (bacne)
I am 25 years old. I got delivery on November 26th I am underwent a operation. That time I had a bleeding and it is reduced day by day and again started now I having bleeding daily but there is no heavy flow. Wat will be reason for bleeding pls help me.
An overproduction of oil, combined with dirt, bacteria, dead skin cells or residual make-up, usually lead up to clogged up pores, that appear black in colour, to show up on your skin. These are called blackheads. Though treating blackheads is not that difficult, it is always better to prevent them.
Here are some tips to prevent blackheads:
- The basic thing you can do to keep blackheads away is to wash your face regularly. It is important to keep your face clean, to prevent oil and dirt build-up, which clogs pores and lead to blackheads.
- Use gentle cleansers that contain salicylic acid.
- Never wash your face with hot water; use lukewarm water instead.
- If you have oily skin, use oil-free cleansers. If you have dry skin, use cream or glycerine-based cleansers.
- Avoid bar soaps since they tend to clog pores.
- Washing your face is important, but make sure not to over-wash. Washing your face frequently will irritate skin, strip it off its natural oils and cause more breakouts. Washing your face two-times in a day is sufficient.
- Always remove your make-up before you go to bed. Cosmetic products or make-up, if left on skin for too long, can lead to clogged pores.
- Use gentle make-up remover or cleanser to remove make-up.
- Keep your make-up brushes or cosmetic sponges clean to prevent bacteria that can cause clogged pores.
- If you lead a very active lifestyle, always shower after laborious activities. Sweating generally leads to an overload of bacteria, which ends up causing blackheads.
- After washing your face, don’t forget to apply moisturiser. Sufficiently hydrated skin actually helps keep blackheads at bay. Always use a moisturiser meant for your skin types. For example, if you have oily skin, don’t go for heavy creams; choose oil-free lightweight creams instead.
- Since excessive dead skin cells are also a cause of blackheads, it is imperative to exfoliate regularly. Gently exfoliate your skin to remove bacteria and dead skin cells to prevent blackheads.
- Exfoliating will prevent blackheads, so if you already have blackheads, simply exfoliating won’t do.
- Choose gentle exfoliators as harsh scrubs can irritate your skin.
- Having oily skin means your battle with blackheads is never-ending. The best way to combat blackheads, is to use products that absorb extra oil.
- Weekly clay masks, counter benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid treatments can be extremely beneficial.
- Lastly, if you do think you see a blackhead on your nose, don’t touch it! Touching or picking it will only spread bacteria and oil, causing more blackheads. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.