Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mira Bhayandar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Ombeer PalYour feedback matters!
8 months ago I started drinking to much milk like 2000 ml per day Then some time after I started have back pain its become worst pls help.
Am a 18 year old guy Whenever I see a good looking girl I get aroused immediately Is it a good thing or not?
I am 38 years old female post chickunguniya virus still in body and I got chickunguniya in the year 2013 may still pains in b oth hands, wrist andc shoulder akso a little bit in the knees. Please let me know if I could send my reports also. Thanks in advance
I am dealing with some dark skin marks in my whole body (arms, legs mostly) from last 5 years or so. They are like black dark spots as if they were not healed properly. Once I had typhoid, after that something strange happened. My hairs became so thin and skin problems started. No matter whatever lotions I have tried black spots didn't fade away completely. I lead a very healthy lifestyle with proper diet and nutrition but those marks in my arms just doesn't leave me. Those were mosquito bites. I scratched those and blood came out and boom 5 years not able to remove those. Please help
I have a back problem whenever I bend I get a bad ache and I am only twenty four and married what is the issue.
I'm 18 years old girl. I have too many dark and coarse hairs on my whole body and face. My testosterone level is 0.65 ng/dl . Doctor said that my testosterone level is normal . But what's the reason for these dark care hairs?
I'm 24 years old and female. Hi docs, im having desi haldi milk (buffalo milk) evry night about 250 ml. And also having curd in the afternoon for about 3-4 tbsps in the form of raita (curd+onion+garlic cloves+radish+coriander leaves+tomato). 1.) One of my friend told me to avoid dairy products as it leads to acne. Is it true? 2.) And with these two foods am I getting enough calcium daily?
I am a 25 years old girl and I have a fat problem and I takeedicine from a doctor but I don't loss my weight.
I am 18 years old girl. I have pcod due to which my body and face both are fully covered with thick and coarse hairs (mainly called hirsutism). Is there any way to cure hirsutism permanently? Any medicine any treatment. Anything? Please help me out.
I have pimples problem. On my face from. Early of 3 yrs and nw there is some marks or dark black spots on face please help me n suggest something best to get rid of it, m using mederma cream frm 2 months.
MY MOTHER, 54 YEAR HAS A LOT OF HEALTH ISSUES. THEY ARE GASTRIC, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, arthritis, leukemia, WEAKNESS, PILES, migraine, stone, tension. Etc. Any solution for this please tell me.
I could not clean my stomach timely there is always constipation and always a little bit pain in my stomach.
As the New Year begins, the one fruit which is available in abundance are grapes. The black/purple and the green variety, seeded and seedless, are all over the place. Given the weather slowly changing from winter, they seem like the best thing to beat the summer heat. And yes, they are. Not just for overall health, they are also great for the skin and hair. Read on to know more.
Benefits of grapes for skin:
- When the sunscreen lotion does not help much and sunburn happens, the one of the best home remedies is to apply mashed grapes for about 30 minutes. The grapes are rich in antioxidants (proanthocyanidins and resveratrol). They reduce the damage caused by ultraviolet radiation and also reduces cell damage caused by excessive skin exposure.
- Rubbing the grape pulp on the face for about 20 minutes can help reverse and control antiaging better than any chemical treatment. It reduces the effect of free radicals which lead to fine wrinkles and dark spots.
- Grapes are also rich in vitamins C and E which helps in making the skin supple and improves skin tone and reduces scars.
Benefits for hair:
- If hair loss scares you, apply a paste of seeded grapes. The linoleic acid and grape seed oil can add strength and prevent hair fall.
- Grapes can also be mixed with fenugreek and chickpeas for use on hair to improve life and lustre of the hair and add volume.
- The vitamin E and antioxidants also help improve scalp blood circulation, fight dandruff, reduce itchiness, and improved hair health.
Benefits on overall health:
- Relieves headache: The various antioxidants in the grapes help in relieving the headache almost instantaneously. Eat them up or drink if you have a headache, even migraines.
- Improves digestion: They improve digestion and reduce digestive problems, thereby curing indigestion. They also are shown to help in controlling colon cancer.
- Good in diabetes: Diabetic patients need not be worried about the sweet grapes. The pterostilbene in them helps lower sugar levels, and in the long run, it can also prevent the onset of diabetes.
- Cholesterol control: The polyphenols help in controlling heart disease by reducing plaque formation.
- Eye health: The reduced oxidation process and controlled inflammatory process helps in improving eye health, especially in the retina, which is full of proteins.
- Potassium in Plenty: 100 g of grapes contains about 200 mg of potassium, which is a treasure. It improves blood pressure (by countering sodium), and also controls cholesterol and reduces salt intake.
- Brain health: The antioxidants like revasterol help in improving blood flow and helps in controlling Alzheimer’s and improving memory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.