Book Clinic Appointment with Khan Mehjabin Rahim
Submit a review for Khan Mehjabin RahimYour feedback matters!
Nightfall is a quite common issue among males especially those who are in adolescence or young adulthood. Nightfall seems a very embarrassing medical condition for adolescents as they are not aware of what is happening to them and they are not even comfortable for discussing this with their family members or friends. Nightfall is referred to as a condition where the male ejaculate unknowingly or without any desire during the sleeping or in the dreaming state. This condition can prevail for the whole life and may get resolved if one starts taking the medication.
It is considered a sexual problem only if it continues to exist even after young adulthood. Also, it is a reason for concern if the nightfall is occurring quite frequently. Also, the frequency of nightfall varies from individual to individual as one person may get it once in two-three weeks, or someone can experience this condition every week. Nightfall is also called wet dreams or nocturnal pollution. These can also be said as the spontaneous orgasmic state which occurs involuntarily.
Causes of Nightfall
There can be various causes of having a nightfall which are mentioned below:
- When a person is engaged in watching excess porn videos, nude pictures, practicing masturbation, adult talks, there are higher chances to suffer from nightfall.
- When the person is consuming medicines such as sleep controlling tranquillisers, blood pressure controlling medicines etc., then it may cause wet dreams. The nightfall can also occur as a result of sitting idle for long hours, obesity etc.
- As soon as a male person reaches the age of puberty, then the testicles start producing sperms and if a person does not involve in any sexual activity, then the nightfall occurs so that the old sperms can get removed from the body.
- When a person engages in the constant rubbing of their reproductive organs by the bed sheet or mattresses, then also chances of nightfall increases.
- Nocturnal emissions can occur as a result of sexual weakness in the nerves of the male reproductive system.
During the nightfall, a person may experience symptoms such as weakness in memory, lethargy or tiredness in the body thereby decreasing the efficiency of the reproductive system, sad mood, lack of happiness, racing heartbeat, anemia, and so on.
Homeopathy does not only treat the physical symptoms of any disease or a disorder but also helps in gaining an insight about the person’s mental state and help him to cope with the circumstances. When the immune system of the individual is made strong, then the disease gets eliminated from the body.
Therefore, one can always rely upon the homeopathic treatment for problems such as nightfall and sexual illness. It is because the homeopathic medicine is made up of natural substances. It does not cause any side effects on the functioning of sexual organs in males. It helps in eradication of the disease by removing the underlying root cause. It helps in strengthening the healing mechanism of the body. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!