Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
Mckinzie Treatment For Spine
Arthritis and Pain Management
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (Tens)
Back Pain Treatment
Pain Management Counseling
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia
Cancer Pain Management
My father was not slept from last 7 days, and he is suffering from knee pain and one more thing that he is not able sleep but reason is not the knee pain I'm very scared, what will happen? Actually he is staying abroad so. Can you please help me.
Hi. I feeling pain in my right hand ankle and in my right leg knee, and some sound also coming form my knee while bending.
I am 29 years old fem facing pain in my stomach undergone ultrasound of whole abdomen shows well defined anechoic cystic structure is noted in pelvis just anterior to uterus with tiny echogenicity within. Loculated within. Loculated fluid collection please tell me simple language.
Sir, I am 34 years old, I have pain in my left knee from last one month, I am not knows what happen, I have medicine from a Doctor, Orthopedics for three days with knee cap but no relief so far. Can you suggest me the right treatment.
My mother is 57 years old. She is feeling head spinning for a very long time. When she sees down and moves up she has spin feling. Checked eyes and entfeeling. Checked eyes and ent doc also. They said vertigo. Now it's been 2 months having medication. But no improvement. Is there anything else we need to check. Please advice.
Today I felt a small hard gland in neck which is deep inside tissues it cause pain oly when it is pressed. What could be the cause I just feel panicked.
I hav pain in my left neck collar. When I was doing exercise in gym. During barbell Army press set. Currently I hav not taken any medicine.
My legs and hands are paining continuously feeling very week and I am a diabetic patient with 129/179 is it the problem please advise.
I am a cashier at walmart and when I stand up for more than 30 minutes my right knee starts to hurt. And when it does start to hurt I can barely walk. I have been putting ice and heat on for thirty minutes each, but it doesn't help. I have also taken pain pills but that does not help either. Can you help me?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
I have a problem of Headache mostly 2 or 3 time a week. I take medicine for it but no improvement. What is the reason behind it?
I am suffering from survey pain in my leg it was happened while playing in sand when I went to the doctor he said that you had had a far actor in leg.
Hello,My father lost his one leg strength due to some nerves pressed. How to improve the strength of his leg. My father is 56 years old. Weight is 95.
I am 28 year old. The stomach started paining after eating food and every time I have to empty the stomach. I consulted allopathic doctor the pain was resolved and my stomach become normal. But after 5 month again pain started happening agin, I again consulted allopathic doctor, the doctor said it is normal indigestion but this time allopathic medicines stopped working. Pain become normal, but I started eating fennel seeds after food. Now the pain is not there but for past 3 months, my stool keep changing everyday, my stomach remains hot especially in morning, I feel sometimes very weak. I always feels stomach is not normal as it used be previously.
Headache is one of the most common maladies which refers to a pain sensation in the head. It may itself be an ailment or may be the symptom of any other illness. Headaches can last for a short time or may persist up to several weeks depending on its cause or type. Many reasons can trigger headache.
The following are eight reasons why you might get that headache
- Stress: Physical stress or emotional stress can be identified as one of the most common causes for your headache. Tension, anxiety and depression may trigger a headache. This is also known as tension headache. In this condition, the muscles of your scalp, neck, face and jaw tighten, thus causing pain. Fatigue may also lead to this type of headache.
- Eye problems: Sometimes eye problems may be the cause of your headache. Diseases such as glaucoma can cause headache. Straining your eyes for seeing distant objects or glaring at your computer screen for long can also result in headache.
- Eating and sleeping pattern: Change in eating and sleeping pattern can also cause headache. Inadequate sleep or caffeine withdrawal can give you terrible headache sometimes.
- Ear, nose or throat disorders: Ear, nose or throat problems can also give rise to headache. Sinus caused by cold or infection, tonsillitis or throat infections can also prompt a headache.
- Medication: Excessive use of medication can be a factor responsible for your headache. This is also known as rebound headache.
- Dental problems: Jaw or dental problems sometimes may trigger a mild headache which can turn severe also. The alignment of lower and upper jaw, tooth decay may be some of the causes for headache.
- Hormonal problems: Sometimes a decline of your estrogen levels can also be a reason for your headache.
- Bad posture: Sometimes, poor posture may strain the muscles of your back and neck, triggering a headache.
Headache can be very annoying. Sometimes pain relief medicines help in controlling headache, but consuming them regularly may affect your health. You must consult a doctor in order to get your headache treated in a proper manner.
A small piece of bone is known as a fragment and it is very common that an avulsion fracture also tends to damage the protrusions of bone to which the tendons attach. This basically means that the tendon or ligament will come away from the bone and it will take a small piece of bone with it. It is sometimes very hard to find out what type of injury you have and this is why knowing the causes and symptoms of an avulsion fracture are very helpful in determining exactly how severe the injury is.
Here are the causes of an avulsion fracture:
- Explosive landing: Athletes who tend to jump or land with great impact tend to get these most commonly. Therefore, it is crucial for your health that if you participate in such sports, you do follow the correct method of jumping.
- Explosive extension: Similar to how an athlete landing ferociously can get an avulsion fracture, someone who is extending the legs very violently and explosively during an exercise can also get an avulsion fracture. This is because the bone getting extended could very well damage the protrusions to which the tendons are attached.
These are the two main causes of an avulsion fracture. There are not many symptoms of an avulsion fracture. This is because an avulsion fracture can only be determined by an MRI or by an X-ray scan. Therefore it is nearly impossible to diagnose that you have an avulsion fracture without looking at the results of the tests performed on the part of your body. However, the way you got the fracture and especially the details of it are very good indications of whether you have an avulsion fracture or not.