Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mehsana. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Upendra C VasavadaYour feedback matters!
On 2nd jan some 5 to 8 cramps came on lower right abdomen then on 3rd which is mine expected day of period, this day I got pain on my lower abdomen like periods pain but no periods is their, today 4th jan same pain like periods pain on lower abdomen and in from morning I was feeling weakness with faint type, unable to get up, now also I feeling weakness but I was cooking but weakness is there, what happens to me, on 31st dec I done intercourse and after finishing light brown or light red color spotting comes in toilet paper, but not so much. My last periods came on 7th dec and next expected periods date is 3rd jan done intercourse on 17th and 20th dec from 21st or 20th dec feeling cramps in left lower abdomen and pain in left butts till 28th after that I got <0.100 in S B HCG test done on 28th dec so tell me why this spotting happen. I also feeling pain on my boobs, nipples and areola area from 24th dec now is not so much pain there, bloating also and stool is also very little. I have to test of SB HCG again after 1 week of next expected period which is on 3rd jan. please help me.
I had sex with my girlfriend on last month 8th and that was 1 day after her period. This month again on 9th and 11th we had sex and both the time by mistake I came inside her. Though she took i_pill both the time within 24 hour. But m worried about her. Is i_pill safe. Is there any chance of pregnancy as she till now not having her period of this month.
I am 23 year old female and have pcos I can not concentrate on anything. I always ruminate. I always reacted on small things please suggest something. Thanks.
Dr. im a married woman its been 5 months and my periods date was on 5th september but I got my periods on 22nd october im having hormone imbalance so im taking the medicines mentioned for my periods to come correctly for tht im having veg. So I would like to know is it tht im pregnant or becoz of any other cause.
Hello, my sister having heavy bust, but she is not so fatty. She is only 21 years old and weight is 55 kg and height is 5.3"she is also don't having her periods last 2 months and she is taking medicine levipil 500 mg twice daily, venlite OD 100 mg once at night and sibelium 5 mg once at night. Her period is irregular because of her medicine? How to reduce breast size please help.
Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc. A miasmatic tendency (predisposition/susceptibility) is also often taken into account for the treatment of chronic conditions.
I have vaginal yeast infection from last 3 months. I took a treatment from local gynecologist but still having problems what should I do?
Hi, I am Dr Seema Sehgal. From last 20 years, I am in private practice. I am practising Ops, Gynae, Infertility and Laparoscopic surgery. I am attached to MKW Hospital and It is my baby IVF Centre. I am a director and head of this Unit. My area of interest is Fertility and Laparoscopic surgery. Basically, I love delivering the patients. So today I am going to tell you that how to plan a pregnancy.
First of all, whenever a couple plans for pregnancy, my advice is to go for a proper checkup, routine investigations, start some yoga and exercises, walk, mental relaxation, proper diet, proper sleep and pray well.
So whenever a couple decides, they should start on taking proper folic acid, calcium tablets, vitamin B3, so that they can have a healthy pregnancy.
If they are not able to conceive within 1 year, then they definitely should consult a Fertility specialist. I highly recommend for the role of Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic surgeries in infertility treatments. As the couples which are not able to conceive after frequent trials, then they should definitely go for Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic surgeries. As an advantage is that it gives a complete picture of female organs regarding their uterus, ovaries, tubes etc status. And it also helps in conception, so I highly recommend Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic surgeries.
Sometimes they have a problem like PCOD or tube blockage that can be corrected with the help of these surgeries.
If you have any queries regarding Infertility, Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic surgery, you can contact me on Lybrate as I am available at this network
So you can put any query, I am 24* 7 available on Lybrate.
Thank you very much.
Sir my wife face a problem to take her period . actually her last period date was 20 june but still it is late now and she also check 3 time for pregnancy she founded all time invalid result. What is the problem please suggest me and what we should do for this?
Hello Doctors. What does it mean that multiple small follicles found in both the ovaries? Please answer my question.
I am 24 years old. I am suffering from irregular periods. I am married since one year from now. Will this effect me to get pregnant? How to improve on regular periods?
I Am 23 Years old Female. I Had Protected Sex on 18th Oct N Got Periods On 8th Nov. Today While Urinating I Saw a very small blood clot. My Periods Are due On 8th Dec. Wht Could Be Reason For the Blood Clot?
My wife is now in 35 week pregnant And from today morning she is suffering from fiver Is that affect on baby, We show doctor, Dr. gives some medicine I want to know just Is that any effect on baby in womb if she is in fiver.
Sex addiction can result from a lot of reasons. From coping with a mechanism to self-pleasure, beating loneliness to excess sex during the teen, anything can be a contributing factor. While the scientific community still does not pinpoint this as a disease, an increasing number of individuals are being identified who are suffering from an addiction to sex. While there is no quick fix to it, Ayurveda has ways that can address sex addiction and fix it for good:
- Food is essential: There should be razor sharp focus on eating. Sattvik Food such as curd, milk, bread, wheat, rice, sugar, milk is some of the best food items to curve sex addiction. Fruits such as apples, bananas, grapes, mangoes and pomegranates play rich dividends in checking sex addiction. Popular meal preparation such as Havishya Annam and Charu are extremely helpful in curtailing sex addiction.
- Food to avoid: In Ayurveda food items such as meat, eggs, fish are considered as detrimental as far as sex health is concerned. They tend to increase sex addiction. The meat of buffalo, sheep or goat increases sex drive in an individual.
- Breathing exercise: Pranayama or slow breathing is another excellent way to reduce sex addiction. This is slow release and intake of oxygen. An expert supervision is required when it is performed for the first time.
- Working out: Daily jogging, running, working out or simply walking will go a long way in ensuring that an individual cut down his sex addiction over a period. Working out helps to profoundly sweat and helps the organ perform better. Not to mention, it lifts a person’s mood and installs loads of positive energy.
- Avoid addiction: Any addiction be it smoking, drinking, substance, drugs or marijuana can be extremely detrimental. External stimulus not only increases sex addiction but proves to be hazardous for the body over the long term.
- Keep hydrated: Remaining hydrated throughout the day is important. Drinking water, fruit juice, and other non-sweet drinks prove to be very handy in cutting down sex addiction. However, it should be ensured to refrain from drinking carbonated drinks. They increase fat in the body and make a person lethargic.
- Quick meditation: While meditation sounds daunting at times, it is not that difficult to do it. Sitting down in a quiet place and counting numbers from 1 to 100 is also a form of meditation. The idea is to concentrate and keep the focus for a stretch of time. Meditation greatly helps a person to curb sex addiction by keeping the mind focused.
- Ayurvedic tonics: Ayurvedic items such as Ashwagandha, Brahmi, and turmeric can help to reduce sex addiction. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.