Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mehsana. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Upendra C Vasavada
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Upendra C VasavadaYour feedback matters!
I had my lmp on 13th october, thn on 12th nov only some spots of blood is seen but there is no flow of blood. On consultation I took meprate twice daily for 5 days and again on 8th dec only few drops of blood is seen but no proper flow of mensuration. Is there anything serious to be worried about? Kindly suggest.
Hi. Dr. I am suffering from heavy period pain and it start within a month tow times. Why? You suggestion will very helpful for me.
I Feel itching in my vagina for 2 months and also loo came consistent basis. Itching is in my vaginal hole, But after fingering then feel relax for sometimes.Please suggest me something for that.
Dr. I hav sex wid my boyfriend on 29/10/16. My date was on 3rd nov but I got delayed. We use condom during sex. On 8th I took early mensuration tablet and 2dose on 9. White discharge is dere earlier den dis tablet (more den earlier). I also took pregnancy test but it was negative on 6th. Im also taking papaya and ajwayan. please suggest what to do now.
Boiling water is considered to be one of the best methods of removing impurities present and making it fit for consumption. We all believe in boiling water before consuming it in any form, whether it is for drinking or to make a cup of tea, soup or any other hot beverage. But have you ever thought about the leftover boiled water? What do you do with it? Do you just throw it away or can you re-boil it and use it for making tea or soups?
Experts are now warning about the dangers of re-boiling water. Here’s why you should try and avoid using re-boiled water. As with all liquids when you keep boiling it the liquid gets more concentrated. Therefore re-boiling the same amount of water can make it more concentrated or increase the amount of dissolved salts in it. The harmful effects of re-boiling water are listed below:
- Nitrates: Nitrate salts dissolved in water are usually not harmful but over boiling or re-boiling the same amount of water can cause the nitrates to become a toxin, nitrosamine which is known to cause diseases such as cancer, leukaemia and non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Arsenic: Re-boiling water can increase the amount of dissolved arsenic in the water. Arsenic in small amounts in water is not harmful and in increased amounts can cause conditions such as cancer, infertility, heart attacks and mental disorder. Prolonged consumption of water with the high amount of arsenic can cause damage to the circulatory system and skin damage.
- Fluoride: The consumption of increased amounts of fluoride dissolved in water can increase your risk of bone disorders such as fractures, tenderness, and pain. In children below 8 years of age excess fluoride can cause damage to teeth and tooth enamel.
- Calcium: Calcium is good for our teeth and bones but re-boiling water increases the dissolved amount of calcium which can cause kidney stones and gall stones.
- Change in water chemistry: Boiling water will get rid or reduce the amount of dissolved gases and volatile compounds in it. This would not only affect the taste but could also increase the concentration of unwanted chemicals and impurities in the water.
Due to the above listed harmful effects of re-boiled water, it is recommended that re-boiled water should not be used to make formula for babies. Studies have also shown that using re-boiled water to make a cup of tea can affect its taste. This is because the amount of oxygen dissolved in the water reduces when you boil it. Filling your vessel or kettle with just the right amount of water as required will not only be beneficial for your health in the long run but would help in preventing and conserving this precious resource. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Tiredness isn't just a result of working too hard. Tiredness or fatigue can be described as a lack of energy, motivation and can be physical, mental or a combination of both. Tiredness is often a symptom of a much larger health issue such as Anemia, Diabetes, Thyroid disease or heart diseases. Some of the common causes of fatigue are:
- Lack of sleep: Fatigue is one of the first symptoms of sleep deprivation. A minimum of 7 to 8 hours of sleep is needed on daily basis to keep a person healthy. Quality of sleep also plays a major role here. Patients of sleep apnea also commonly show signs of fatigue.
- Bad diet: A balanced diet helps you maintain your weight and keeps you energized. Eating a lot of junk food can make your blood sugar level fluctuate. When the sugar level drop below normal, the person is likely to feel tired and drained out.
- Anemia: Anemia is a condition where the body suffers from a lack of iron. Without enough iron the red blood cells in blood cannot carry oxygen to all parts of the body. This makes the heart work faster to pump blood and can make you tire easily.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is said to wake the system up and boost energy levels. However, like sugar, caffeine make energy levels fluctuate. As the level of caffeine in the body reduces, the person will begin to feel tired. Not drinking enough water along with your coffee can worsen this situation.
- Dehydration: Water is necessary not only to keep the body hydrated, but also to keep it energized. This is because the loss of fluid in the body can result in lowering the blood volume. This makes the heart work harder to pump oxygen to the brain and other parts of the body.
Fatigue is often not diagnosed till very late. There are many reasons for this. Primary amongst these are:
- Age: We assume that we are feeling tired only because we are growing older. However, the cause of fatigue may have nothing to do with age.
- Gradual onset: We are often not aware of how tired we are until we reach a point where we are completely drained out. Fatigue has a very gradual onset and is rarely noticed in the early stages.
- Misinterpretation: Complaints of feeling tired are often mistaken for lack of motivation and laziness.
The easiest way to prevent fatigue is to maintain a regular waking and sleeping schedule and to eat a healthy diet. Also, try and be physically more active.
I can not sex My spam discharge in kissing period And some time my spam discharge very slow When I talk with girl Paz. Help me.
A dietary pill in simple words is a supplement which contains chemical substances and nutrients that help your body in some way or the other. A dietary pill can efficiently act as a substitute for other food products and can also provide a sustainable balance to your routine nutrient intake of the body.
Here are some of the benefits of diet pills which you should know about:
1. Improved metabolism - The most important characteristic of a diet pill is that it helps in increasing the metabolism of the body which in turn results in losing fat rapidly.
2. Lowers the acid-alkali levels - Overweight and obese people are more likely to have unbalanced levels of acid and alkali. Thus, taking diet pills would not only help in reducing weight but also getting rid of the excess acid.
3. Lowers your appetite - Consuming diet pills help in suppressing your hunger. It makes you feel full. Therefore, you can avoid consumption of extra food when you don't need to eat.
5. Boosts energy levels - Taking diet pills help in increasing your energy. It makes your everyday tasks and chores much easier and quicker. It reduces depression and increases physical activities, which in turn helps in reducing weight.
6. Improves cardiovascular health - Your cardiovascular health depends on your weight. If you are obese or over-weight, you have high chances of suffering from a heart attack. Therefore, taking diet pills would indirectly improve your cardiovascular health because loss of weight would mean reduced pressure on the heart to pump more blood.