Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mehsana and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ronak K PatelYour feedback matters!
After being discharged from hospital while suffering from liver diseases, all his muscles from all over his body seems to be vanished leaving only bones visible. That's why he is getting power to do any work. Even he couldn't manage to stand up with his ability when he sits. How to recover him. He has liver cirrhosis. So any supplements that could help him to overcome the weakness.
I am 21 M. Recently I have been witnessing a very dull pain in my urethra. Also a dull pain in right side of scrotum and pelvic region. The right testicle is relatively hard and needs more pressure to witness the normal pain of testicles. Both the testicles are almost of same size. It is only that left testicle is softer than right .There are no noticeable lumps in any of the two testicles. A month back I got total abdominal scan in which everything is normal and my prostate is of 15 cm^3 volume. I am just worried if I have any initial symptoms of testicular cancer. Symptoms: Mild Pain in urethra Dull pain in right testicle and pelvis Right testicle is not as soft as left testicle.
Hey Sir I am Ajay and I am 22 years old and I have pain in my shoulder for few days bcz I play kabaddi then Sir what should I do?
Sir. I yesterday I hav very sharp pain in my stomach. Today I consult a doctor. And after ultrasound. I came to know that I have a stone in my kidney just 2.9 mm. Sir I want to know that in this case I sud operate it or not.
I feel etching in my left eye .sometimes it gets red and feel pain around my left eye in eye boan. And some times a little (water) fluid comes out of my eye and then pain starts after it.
I am 60 years old and I have erectile dysfunction viagra helps me but not muchWhat should I take to cure this problem.
I had a back pain 7 years back I had gone for surgery of lower disk. Now I am suffering with legs pain. And my seat musles pain. What is remidi. What sort of. Care I have to take.
Hypertension during pregnancy can be a problem for both baby and the mother. Thus it is of utmost importance that during pregnancy a good health should be maintained along with controlled blood pressure and cholesterol levels. With an increase in multiple births and women of older age the risk of hypertension during pregnancy has increased. But if proper care is taken it can be avoided.
Types of Pregnancy Hypertension:
There are three prominent forms of hypertension that can be seen during pregnancy. The pregnant ladies should be aware of the same. These are:
- Preeclampsia: This is the most common and serious hypertension during pregnancy. This hypertension can only be controlled by delivering the fetus, which usually involves complications like death of the mother or child. This occurs 20 weeks after pregnancy.
- Gestational Hypertension: This form is only prevalent during pregnancy and is not a problem for the mother or baby after delivery. This usually occurs in the last leg of the pregnancy
- Chronic Hypertension: This form forms either prior to the pregnancy or before 20 weeks of the pregnancy.
Management of Pregnancy Hypertension:
Hypertension during pregnancy can be handled by the following:
- In case of severe hypertension, blood pressure medication should be continued during pregnancy.
- If you are on ACE inhibitor type medication, then the medication is changed to one that is even safe for the baby.
- Your doctor might like to monitor you daily and can advise hospitalization for a few days
- If medication is missed, it might lead to uncontrolled life threatening hypertension. Thus the medication should not be missed at any time.
- In case of mild hypertension and absence of other diseases like diabetes and kidney disorders, the doctor might stop the medication or reduce the dose. Also, being off medicine does not cause any problem in mild hypertension.
- Irrespective of the hypertension being mild or severe, the prenatal appointments should not be missed, so that the doctor can monitor you and the baby. So that problems, like rise in blood pressure, poor fetal growth, and signs of preeclampsia can be spotted and steps can be taken for the same.
- In case there is some form of hypertension present the prenatal visits and lab tests will be more.
- Apart from the usual second trimester ultrasound, there will be periodic ultrasounds in the third trimester to monitor the baby's growth and the amniotic fluid.
- Also regular fetal tests and Doppler ultrasounds will be done to track the baby's growth.
- Lifestyle changes should be made. Salt intake should be limited, fresh food instead of processed food should be consumed.
- If blood pressure is high then doctor might ask you to avoid exercise especially if you never did before pregnancy.