Doctor in Safal Multi - Specialiity Hospital
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Jaundice
Treatment of Ulcer
Treatment of Blood in Stools
Treatment Of Alcoholic Liver Disease
Biliopancreatic Diversion Treatment
Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt Treatment
Treatment of Peptic Ulcers
Treatment of Gastric Trouble
Treatment of GERD
Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Treatment of Hepatitis B Infection
Treatment of Digestive Disorders
Treatment of Burning Sensation in Stomach
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Liver Disease
Treatment of Chronic Pancreatitis
Treatment of Gastritis
Submit a review for Safal Multi - Specialiity HospitalYour feedback matters!
Fistula-in-Ano is a type of an abnormal hollow cavity that is lined with granulation tissue. It connects a primary opening inside the anal canal to the second opening in the perianal skin. Ayurveda has perfect surgical techniques which can help you root out this problem without leaving any chances of recurrence.
Kshar Sutra is basically an ayurvedic parasurgical treatment that involves management of Anorectal disorders for treating Fistula-in-Ano. The technique is minimally invasive in nature. Following are some of the tips related to the Ayurvedic Management & Kshar Sutra in Fistula-in-Ano:
Safe and Extremely Cost-Effective: This type of surgery uses a thread, also known as Kshar Sutra, especially prepared by herbal chemical cauterization. Cauterization is the medical practice of getting part of the body burnt, for either removing or closing off a particular part to cure diseases like Fistula-in-Ano. Hence, people can safely go for this treatment procedure because there is absolutely no risk element involved. Moreover, as the use of thread is involved in treating the problem, so basically, the minimum expense is involved. So, patients need not pay much.
Customized Treatment: Usually, three kinds of Kshar Sutra get used, depending upon the number of coatings and the quality of materials implemented. Coatings are created with ayurvedic herbs and treatment for each and every patient takes place in a customized manner depending upon their individual requirements.
Can Get Rid of Other Disorders: While undergoing the Kshar Sutra treatment for Fistula-in-Ano, patients are even routinely investigated with a special type of reference for any other associated disorder like Hypertension, Tuberculosis, Diabetes Mellitus etc.
So, Kshar Sutra not only helps people to get relief from the problem of Fistula-in-Ano but also assists in getting rid of other associated problems.
- Maintenance of Diet as Part of Ayurvedic Management: Those patients, who suffer from the painful disease of Fistula-in- Ano, Ayurveda instructs them to maintain a healthy diet in the form of fruits and vegetables. On the contrary, they must avoid the excess amount of spicy foods, along with items that cause constipation and even make sure to not have too much of garlic, chillies and potato.
- Keep Yourself Hydrated: Drinking plenty of water is extremely essential as this helps to clear off the channels and also allow people to flush off stools and toxins from the body.
I have hiatal hernia. I am facing problem of bloating of stomach after dinner for last one year but of late stomach remains bloated continuously but more after lunch onwards. I am also experiencing pain near diaphragm level. Please advise short term and long term measures.
I am suffering from hyper acidity, stomach issues, back side headache, back pain, swelling in stomach side from Last 8 years.
Your overall health and your genes affect your liver. So do diet, lifestyle, and environment. There are simple, commonsense steps you can take to help keep your liver healthy without special detox programs. These guidelines can be especially important if you have certain things that make the liver disease more likely, like heavy alcohol use or a family history of liver disease. You should:
- Limit the amount of alcohol you drink. Talk to your doctor about what's right for you.
- Eat a well-balanced diet every day. That's 5-9 serving of fruits and vegetables, along with fiber from vegetables, nuts, seeds, and whole grains. Also, be sure to include protein to support enzymes that help your body detox naturally.
- Keep a healthy weight, or lose weight if you need to.
- Exercise every day if you can. Check with your doctor if you haven't been active.
# Detox liver- Weight reduction with liver detoxification.