Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Meerut. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Hi I am 27 years old and I am having less stamina problem as I am a chain smoker. Could you please help me to increase my stamina or any medicine. I am also planing to go gym, please help
How many hours in a week should I do workout to keep myself healthy and fit? I am a beginner and having a weight of 83 kg.
If I m lean so does aerobics and zumba will help me to gain some weight. Or I should avoid these workout.
Hi I am 17 years old male. Usually I take a lot of tensions due to some reasons. From last 2 years I started losing my body weight. Now my body weight is 55 kg. What can I do?
I am 22 years old. I am feeling very week since 2 months. I also know what type of food I have to eat so that get back to my old situation?
I am having like ring worms in my waist and thighs from about 4 years. Used so many ointments but still didn't work. What should I use?
I am puneet. I am 19 year old male. I have very less weight according to my age. I have 48 (approx) weight. I am very thin. I want to know what I do to gain my weight and what diet to be follow.
I am 21 male, I am unable to gain wait after proper eating and sleeping, I am 5'8 and 55 kg weight, and I also have pain in lower back. What should I do to gain weight and remedy for back pain. Thank You.
1. Loose weight. Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring. As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking. Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns. Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it.
6. Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist. Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position. Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10 throat exercises to prevent snoring
A. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
B. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
C. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
D. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
E. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.