Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Meerut. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Submit a review for Dr. VishalYour feedback matters!
My height is 5.8 but my weight is 55kg it s not suits my height can you suggest anything to put up weight.
Tinea corporis refers to ringworm of the trunk, legs, or arms. Different fungi cause tinea corporis in different parts of the world. It's common for this infection to originate in the feet or nails, then spread to other body parts. It may spread to the:
- groin, or
When fungus affects the skin of the body, it often produces the round spots of classic ringworm, which is characterized by a red ring of scaly skin that grows outward as the infection spreads. Though children are especially susceptible to catching ringworm, it can affect adults as well.
Acute and Chronic Ringworm of the Body
Tinea corporis can be acute or chronic. When acute, the fungus causes suddenly appearing, itchy, red patches that may fill with pus and spread rapidly. When chronic, tinea corporis spreads by slightly inflamed rashes more slowly, and tends to appear in body folds. Widespread chronic tinea corporis is harder to treat and is more likely to reappear.
Suffered from ringworm infection in waist and thigh area. Above 2 months. What I should do for this?
I am 23 years old female. Very lean and thin. Do not have attractive looks and my complexion is not fair. I do not want to be perfect in everything but at least I want to look like a 23 years old not a 16 years girl. Just because of my physical appearance I was rejected many times.
Iam 38 years old (female) I have diabetic patient from past 1 year and taking tripride 1 tablet, but its increase the over weight, please tell me.
Dear Sir, I am 25 years I am not able to increase my weight through the day I feel very week tired and willing to sleep entire day not able to concentrate on the work also.
There’s a lot that nutritionists around the world don’t agree on, but most of them advise you to have more vegetables than fruits and more water- based vegetables like bottle gourd in summers.
Let’s take a look at why this is so.
- Bottle gourd keeps you hydrated and cool in summers: Bottle guard has always been regarded as one of the healthiest vegetables, and for a reason. This versatile vegetable is full of about 92 % water and minerals and is the best that nature can offer to keep your body hydrated and cool. It’s a good idea to have bottle gourd or ‘lauki’ as a juice because cooking deactivates the minerals and vitamins found in it. The juice keeps your stomach cool and reduces body heat or ‘pitta’. You can also eat boiled lauki with curd to get its cooling benefits. This vegetable helps replenish the water lost due to sweating during summers and is also a great remedy for any kind of heat-related ailment like nose bleeding, pimples or ulcers according to Ayurveda.
- Helps control weight: It helps control weight as Bottle gourd is excellent for you if you are trying to lose weight. The vegetable is packed with fibre which helps in keeping you full for longer, thus reducing food cravings that make you pile on the kilos. It is also a low-calorie vegetable with no fat and thus helps you lose weight too. Bottle gourd is prescribed by Ayurvedic medicine to reduce flab as fibre is the key to weight -loss.
- Storehouse of essential vitamins and minerals: Bottle gourd contains essential vitamins and minerals like Vitamin C, B, K, A, E, Iron, Folate, Potassium and Manganese. These play a critical role in metabolism and body functions.
- Treats urinary tract infections: Freshly made bottle guard juice mixed with lime juice is one of the best natural remedies for treating pesky UTIs.
- Cure for stomach problems: Bottle gourd helps in curing constipation and also treats diarrhea. This is due to the fact that the vegetable contains a lot of water and fibre which helps in cleaning your digestive track and allows easy bowel movement. One of the best home remedies for treating diarrhea is to drink bottle gourd juice with a pinch of salt. This helps in maintaining the electrolyte balance of your body, as well.
- Bottle gourd helps in controlling diabetes: Bottle gourd juice is also beneficial for diabetic patients as it stabilizes blood sugar levels and maintains optimum blood pressure. The best time to have it is in morning before breakfast to reap this benefit. Also, take care to consume the juice immediately as it oxidizes quite fast. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.