Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Meerut. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
My 2 years old son has throat infection and white spot on his tonsils in every 20 to 30 days.After taking medicines including antibiotics he recover in 5 to 7 days and in some times in 10 days . It happens again and again. His doctor says its allergy and last in 5 to 7 years . In those days he eats very little and some times he drinks only water. Is there any solution?
I am a mother of a 9 month old girl child and she is having fever 100.5 degree fahrenheit. Kindly let me know which medicine I can do during night time and is dere any doctor available for small infants near rohini delhi.
My son is one and a half month old he is not at all breastfeeding as I try to breastfeed him he cries a lot nonstop. So which milk is best for him. As Dr. said I have flat nipple so I tried nipple shield also but than too he is not breastfeeding. Kindly suggest some alternate way to breast feed him or milk of which animal is best for him.
My 4 year old son has accumulated wax in both ears. I consulted two doctors and both advised ear drops and said the wax will come out by itself. I wanted to know if extracting wax through vacuum or water spray is not recommended for small kids? What should I do. Please suggest.
My son is 4 months old and was suffering with lactose intolerance problem from 3rd month and am feeding him with zerolac instead of his regular lactogen. Today l have used lactogen to check as he was healthy now but as soon as I gave him lactogen the problem raised again and he has continuous watery motions and vomiting from morning. His pediatrician said to use the same zerolac for him continuously and never use other milks. Please give me some suggestions regarding his condition.
Are you aware of the number of people who suffer because of pneumonia? As the weather becomes cold and damp, chances of getting affected by pneumonia increases. Pneumonia can originate from virus, bacteria and a host of other factors. It is one of the most common ailment which affects the adults, all over the world. Hence, it is important for all of us to prevent ourselves from pneumonia and for that we can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Know about the symptoms of pneumonia first: It is difficult to detect or diagnose pneumonia, especially in people over the age of 65. In older patients, the common symptoms such as fever, chills, cough may not be experienced. You should watch out for non-respiratory symptoms like weakness, dizziness, delirium and confusion. It is even more difficult to diagnose pneumonia in people who are suffering from preexisting conditions.
- Practice good hygiene: Common respiratory infections, influenza and cold may cause pneumonia. You should follow hygienic habits. Wash your hands regularly before meals and use hand sanitizers in order to prevent the illness from spreading. You should also maintain proper oral hygiene as several oral infections may also lead to pneumonia. You should also keep away from people who are affected by pneumonia or any other illness like flu, cold and serious diseases such as measles or chicken pox. All these factors may cause pneumonia.
- Get vaccinated: It is recommended for people of all ages who may be at a risk of getting pneumonia to get vaccinated and immunised against pneumonia causing virus called pneumococcal pneumonia. This is a one-time vaccine, which prevents and reduces the severity of pneumonia. A booster vaccine after every five years may also be prescribed. Elderly people should be vaccinated against all diseases which cause pneumonia.
- Quit smoking: Smoking accounts for being a major cause or risk factor for pneumonia. It increases a person’s chance of getting pneumonia as the lungs’ ability to defend themselves from the infection is reduced. By quitting smoking, you will be able to prevent pneumonia.
- Maintain a good general health: Maintaining an overall good health and following healthy habits will help you in preventing pneumonia. This is because your immune system stays strong and is able to fight efficiently against pneumonia-causing infections. A proper diet with all essential nutrients is also recommended along with regular physical exercise and proper rest.
Severe cases of pneumonia are capable of making you suffer and you may be admitted to a hospital. According to studies, it has been estimated that more than 60% of people over the age of 65 need to be hospitalised because of pneumonia.