Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Meerut. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tarun GYour feedback matters!
Hi I have baby who is one year old. Yesterday he was having red throat. So doctor suggested him timnik, ibugesic and FloraBS but today he is having severe cough. Please suggest what can be given in severe Dry cough.
Dear Sir, Meri ek beti h vo bhut weak h. Uski age 3.5 years h. Me uski health kaise improve ker sakti hu. Vaise to me usse pediasure de rahi hu. Per koi farak ni LG rha h. So please help me
My newborn niece's hands are defected. Fingers of both the hands are not fully developed. So is there any surgery which can help her to make the fingers look ok.
Sir my 5 months baby girl looks week and she sucking her all finger all time after feeding. Can I give her any other think.
Home remedies for teeth whitening
Strawberries consumed once a day in a week or crushed strawberries applied to teeth helps as teeth whitener.
Baking soda use is a reliable natural method for years to whiten teeth. Add baking soda with some salt water, see paste makes a tried &amp; proven whitening toothpaste. (note: ada recommends to have teeth checked by the dentist before undergoing any whitening methods)
Dr Puja Bansal
Prudent international health clinic http://prudentinternationalhealthclinic.com
Hello sir a 5 yrs baby's albumin value is 5+ and not coming to normal for 2yrs will this problem be solved ?
Severe hereditary heart imperfection commonly becomes obvious soon after the birth of a child or at some point in the first few months of its life. It is a tragic condition in children and some of the symptoms that are associated with the heart imperfections include rapid breathing, grunting while breathing, swelling of the abdomen, legs and areas around the eyes of the baby.
The baby experiences shortness of breath during feeding and in this way, the baby does not gain much weight. The nostrils of the baby also become flared, and they at times turn pale blue in their skin color. In some cases, the blood pressure of the baby is also very low after their birth.
Congenital heart defects are at times not diagnosed in the early stages of childhood as the signs are not noticeable.
However, some of the signs that are obvious and noticeable in older children mainly include:
- Children become short of breath while exercising or doing some activity and at times these children require frequent monitoring.
- They get tired in no time and have less stamina
- The legs of these children suffering from congenital heart defects tend to swell.
- The blood circulation in these children is very poor
- Holes in the heart occur and typically in the walls between the major blood vessels as well as the chambers.
Do Tests Regularly:
It is very important that a follow up is done with pediatrician regularly and the tests described are performed regularly. In any such case if the problem is significant, then it is likely that your medical doctor would refer your child to a paediatric cardiologist. The paediatric cardiologist is specially trained to identify as well as treat severe heart problems in young children, infants and even in young adults.
Medications Used for Treating Heart Disease:
The condition cannot be prevented and hence to lower the risk of your baby having congenital heart disease it is very necessary that women have a healthy pregnancy. There are certain medications provided by the doctors to treat this condition and relieve the symptoms caused. The medications that are used include Vasodilators to widen the blood vessels so that the blood circulation is improved, Diuretics are used to reduce the extra fluid in the body. The strength of the heart beat is increased by use of Digoxin, and irregular heartbeats can be prevented by use of Antiarrhythmics. However, these medications do not treat the defect completely.
Hello doctor. Please answer my question. I taken my baby for fever checkup and doctor recommended blood test. Then I went to private lab for blood checkup of my baby. There lab technician has taken syringe and then break its needle by twisting needle and thereafter used that needle to draw blood from hand of baby. My concern is when she is twisting needle it might happen she prick needle to her also and thereafter use it to draw blood of baby. Can this scenario spreads hiv, hepatitis b and hepatitis c. What are the chances of risk if she prick herself and then used to draw blood? Is this technique of breaking needle from syringe to draw blood is used for drawing blood?
My baby is 1 yr and 1 month old now but she is still on my feed only she don't eat or anything else, I have tried a lot to make her eat something else and give her cows milk sometimes bufaaloes milk also so that she can drink or eat whatever she likes but she just take 1 or 2 bites or sips and that it than again ask for my milk whenever she feels hungry. Now I don't want to continue breastfeeding any more so pls tell me what can I do?
17 years old my son is very narrow-minded and reserved behaviour. He was looked after in a day care center up to 8 years of age. Will this affect to his nature?
Mera beta 5 months ka ho gya h wo lactogen formula pr h. Pr wo doodh 3 se 4 oz hi peeta h. Doodh k ilawa abhi main usko kuch nhi deti sirf thodha sa paani de deti hun. Jitna wo doodh peeta h utna uske liye enough h ya 5 months k baby is se zyada peete hain or 5 months k baby ka ideal weight kitna hona chahiye. Or ab main usko kuch or khila sakti hun.
Hi doctors, my baby is 3 months old, he is having severe diaper rashes. I almost applied every possible thing (diaper rash cream, diaper rash powder, coconut oil). Please help.
My son was 2 months old and he have allergy from Johnson baby lotion and also Himalaya lotion then which lotion shall I use and he was suffering from vomiting from nose is it normal.
My grand son is hyper active. He is 5 years old. All the time he does some thing without caring for its consequences. Please advice what do we do to change him.
My daughter is 5.6years old. Her first lower incisor is budding, but the respective milk tooth hasn't fall down. What should I do?
Parents are always concerned about their child's physical health, but often ignore their mental health. Along with physical well-being, your child's mental well-being is also equally important.
The following are eight tips to improve your child's mental well-being:
- Adequate sleep: Sufficient amount of sleep is required for a child to stay mentally fit. Parents often engage their children with various classes and activities and compromise on their sleeping hours. This in turn affects the child's mental state. Therefore, as a parent, you must take care not to compromise on your child's sleeping hours.
- Allowing them to play: Nowadays, children are overburdened with studies and other learning activities. They do not get to play quite often. But as a parent, you must take care of your child's schedule, so that he/she can have proper playtime too. Playing involves physical activity as well as creativity in certain cases. This helps to improve mental health.
- Learning to share and care: You must take care to inculcate in your child the values of sharing and caring. These little things can also help improve your child's mental health. Learning how to share with others and caring for others will help them to stay happy.
- Regular exercise: Encouraging your child to regularly exercise will not only help improve his/her physical health, but also mental health. It will also help them to reduce stress and maintain a good mood as well.
- Listen to them: Parents often ignore when children are speaking on less important matters; may be about a new friend or a strict teacher in school. But as a parent, you must take out some time from your daily schedule to listen out to their stories. Listening to them attentively will make them feel important, increase their confidence and hence, improve their mental well-being.
- Encourage them to make friends: Encouraging your child to make new friends will help them to socialize better. They will feel confident about themselves and also open up. This can boost up their mental well-being.
- Good nourishment: Proper nourishment is not only essential for being physically fit, but also mentally fit. Good nourishment will help them stay healthy physically and increase their energy levels. This in turn will positively affect their mental health.
- Make them feel safe: Children need to feel safe in order to stay mentally fit. Try and spend some time with them every day. As a parent, always make your children realize that you are right beside them. Listen to their problems and help them find solutions to solve those instead of scolding them. Help them to relax and feel secure to stay mentally fit.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a the doctor and ask a free question.
What is generalized epileptiform abnormality with posterior emphasis (modified hypsarrthymia.)? My baby boy is 3 month old and there are symptoms of IS (infantile spasms).In EEG reports are generalized epileptiform abnormality with posterior emphasis (modified hypsarrthymia.). Kindly suggest.
My son is 4.5 yrs old. He has tight foreskin (phimosis) what should I do? should I administer a surgery or wait for couple of years.
Merit daughter ki age 8 year 8 month hai. Ye abhi bhi vista pe pesab kart hai. Weight 18.5 kg and height 121cm hai. Kya ye normal hai if not please suggest me. Thanks.
Any patient who is having seizures or epilepsy should take medicines regularly. A patient who has seizures and on medicine should be seizure-free for a minimum of two years before tapering of dosage. Most of the patients who become seizure free for few months or a year tries to decrease their dose on their own and sometimes stop it, that increases their chance of recurrence of seizures. It's very harmful because it affects their natural history of the disease and the seizures which could be controlled on single drug become drug resistant seizures. When a patient is considered for tapering of dosage. His drug is tapered slowly over few months.