Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Meerut. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sapna Agarwal
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Sapna AgarwalYour feedback matters!
In this summer season I always get ill if I go outside nd I am student so I have to go so please give me some solution for this?
I had sex on 19 january then i took the pill and had bleeding after that 4 days for a day after that two times intercourse took place and both the times I had to take pills on the 11 I was expecting my periods on 7 I had light bleeding and very light blood clots can I be pregnant?
Would like to know if a lady has unprotected sex with a virgin what must the lady do to take precaution of pregnancy. Experiencing bleeding but not sure if I have got my period.
Some people are naturally blessed with good skin while most of us strive hard to achieve that glow. Even if someone has a naturally healthy and beautiful skin it is still imperative to take care of it properly. One’s beauty regimen depends on the kind of skin – dry, oily, combination, normal - and it is really important to choose the products that compliment your skin type.
We all know how important it is to keep the skin clean and cleansing happens to be the first step towards skin care. What we tend to ignore is to understand the importance of Toning and actually most of the people miss out on this part thinking that it is redundant. It isn’t.
What is Toning?
Toning is an integral part of skin care: It is a cosmetic lotion applied with the help of a cotton pad after cleansing the face. It helps in cleansing the skin deeply and shrinks the appearance or size of the pores.It is helpful in keeping the skin healthy and makes the skin more receptive to the nourishment step i.e. moisturizing.
Benefits of Toning
There are multiple benefits of toning. Some of them are:-
- Toning helps you get rid of impurities (excess oil, makeup residue, pollutants etc.)
- It helps in balancing the pH levels of our natural skin
- Toning prevents breaking out of the skin
- Toning prepares the skin for moisturizer
The benefits of using a Toner are endless.
These are the common ways to tone your skin naturally :
- Drink lots of water
- Use Sunscreen during day time
- Avoid Junk Foods
- Do exercises regularly
- Exfoliating your skin
- Using Face Mask
- Using Face Peels
- Using Skin Spot Removers
- Using Moisturizers
- Applying Lemon Juice
- Applying Oatmeal Paste
- Applying Organic Honey
- Applying Milk
I am newly married person I want to ask questions regarding my wife we had sex many time and we thought she miss her periods but after 6days she feels periods and I am working in gulf so after 2 month I will go back so before that I want to make her preg can you pls suggest some tips and give answer why she did not miss her periods. And one more thing before one day of her period her blood pressure level reduce so we admit her to hospital where they give one glucose bottle and some tablets. So this is the reason for that or any other reason pls answer my question. Thanks.
She is suffering from fever after her pregnancy every day in the evening. She is one month pregnant, is it normal or should I go to doctor?
Trichotillomania is a condition that urges a person to pull out hair from eyebrow, scalp and other parts of the body. This can lead to bald spots and several other complications in the body. Compulsive hair-pulling often starts in the teenage years.
Trichotillomania coupled with depression can lead to social and work-related impairment in a person. Hair-pulling, therefore, is a serious condition that a person should get rid of. Here is a list of 10 ways to manage trichotillomania effectively:
- A plan to stop trichotillomania: It is important to notice when the urge of pulling the hair starts. Once this is being identified, it is time to interrupt the chain of feelings and listen to positive reminders in the head. Keeping a journal to note down the timings of hair-pull can help to identify a pattern. The time chart can then be used to keep one engaged.
- Eliminate stress: It has been found that stress plays a pivotal role in hair-pull. It is, therefore, wise to prepare a list of activities that can cause stress. Once the list is prepared, each activity can then be analyzed individually and tackle accordingly. Thus, hair-pulling can be avoided.
- Muscle relaxation: This is another method to release stress and refrain from trichotillomania. All it requires is to tighten the muscle for 5 seconds and then make the muscles loose. It reduces muscle tension and relaxes the body.
- Think positive: Negative thinking is certainly one reason for hair-pull. Refraining from the fear of failure, negative thinking, too-much critical thinking etc. can help a person stay away from tension and eschew the habit of hair-pull every now and then.
- Try Exercise: Various studies have shown that regular exercise regimen can go a long way in cutting down the tendency to pull hair. With exercise, the body produces an increased number of endorphins. The latter is believed to be the hormone that results in positive thinking.
- Get sleep: Getting enough sleep is another crucial step towards eliminating Trichotillomania. Eight hours of sleep is crucial for the body to function properly. It fuels the body with enough energy and positive thought to sail through the day without having the urge to pull-hair.
- Talk it out: It has been found that talking it out can help a great deal to reduce the tendency of hair-pull. It makes sense to talk to close friends, family, and relatives about the apprehension and other negative news that may be bothering an individual.
- Consult a health professional: A doctor is the best bet when the disorder has been persistent for a long time. He can give sound counsel on the ways to cope up with the disorder and chart out a plan to get permanent relief from the condition.
- Medication: If a doctor feels that the condition has surpassed the state of habits and lifestyle changes, he might prescribe drugs to reduce the symptoms and get relief from depression, anxiety, fluctuating emotions resulting in less pulling of hair. Some of the common medicines that are prescribed by medical professionals include Olanzapine, Fluoxetine, and Aripiprazole.
- Find a support group: For those who are not willing to take a bet on doctors and medications, one best way to eliminate this condition is to join a self-help group. They act as a learning center and can greatly help to cut down the habit of hair-pulling.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!