Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Meerut and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep MithalYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor's, I specs with +1 no. How can I reduce it to normal level? Tell me some Remedies for come to normal state.
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long.
I have sight since 15 years of age. Now I'm 47 years. Now I have both long and short sight but I have any chance that seeing with out glasses. Please give advice.
Normally the eyes are the best friends. They blink together. They move together and always keep the visual axis parallel, how paradoxical it is that healthy eyes visual axis never meet but it is the eyes who make you meet the desired person in your life.
When visual axis is not parallel in any direction of gaze, we call it a squint
Squint can be congenital or acquired. Congenital squints are usually more difficult to treat. Acquired squint may be due to refractive error. They can be traumatic causing paralytic squint which is more difficult to treat.
If both eyes converge (turn inside), we call it convergent squint. If they diverge, we call it divergent squint.
The squint can be constant or inconstant (sometimes).
A squint patient has to be examined fully by a very competent ophthalmologist at the earliest opportunity. The doctor shall find out the type of squint, its degree, and its nature. Fundus has to be examined. Refraction has to be done. Convergent squint patients quite often have a hypermetropic refractive error and sometimes can be cured by spectacles and exercise. Myopic eyes most often have a divergent squint. In some patients, the squint is quite hidden (latent) and it appears occasionally when patient have a strong emotion or absent minded. Most often these squints are divergent.
Management of squint needs spectacles, exercise at home or at syn optophone machine in the hospital and if it does not respond, then a surgery by an expert.
The challenge in surgery shall depend on a degree of squint, an age of onset, type, and age of surgery. Ideal age of squint surgery is 5-10 years. More the age, unpredictable results. Simply drugs do not cure squint. Paralytic squint more challenging. Earliest the better
Hello sir, I am suffering from chronic constipation and burning sensation in my chest and also suffering from eye pain due to prolong watching of computer. What should i do?
Learn more to write at email@example.com