Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Meerut. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandeep Bhandari
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep BhandariYour feedback matters!
Dr Bhandari is very polite and caring doctor. He listens to his patients very calmly and then try to judge the problem after listening from the symptoms. I am quite impressed with my first visit and best part of his treatment is that he never advice for too many blood tests and other diagnostics tests. He always prefer to apply medicines first . I highly recommend reviewers to visit his Gastro-Liver and get early treatment
On My legs there are huge quantity of hairs, how can I reduce that for permanently? Its not like everyone is having, really shameful on wearing a boxers or any other. Please give me a solution. I want it reduced.
I am 27 years old. I am suffering from hair loss problem for 3 years, I want to know best medicenes for hair.
I was having LMP on 02.09.2018 and was undergoing follicular study. There was two major follicle on both the ovaries. Doctor then gave HCG injection on 14 the September 2018 evng and advice me to take duphaston from 16.09.2018 to 29.09.2018 And do a pregnancy urine test. But till now i.e on 03.10.2018 urine pregnancy test is negative and there is no period .I am really disappointed. I am very eager to become a mother. But even after trying I failed to. I just want to know could I be pregnant or is it just a delayed period.
Hi I take lustral 50 (zoloft) for 2 years and I want to take a probiotic supplement in addition to lustral . Is there any interactions between lustral and probiotic supplements ? I read that probiotics can affect gut bacteria balance and then affect brain chemicals (it affects gaba receptors as I read ) ? Can probiotic supplements be a cure for anxiety disorder ? Hope to get your help and reply thanks.
What kind of treatment need to cure tha Asthma and what type of medicine you'll be consult for an Asthmatic patient?
I am 22 years old female. From last night I am suffering from body pain and fever and feeling of vomit and headache and also stomach ache. What should I do.
From the last two months I am not having regular periods. There's only spotting. Because of this I am also gaining weight. What shall I do? I am taking Gonadil capsules for the last one year.
Sagging eyebrows, baggy eyelids (both upper and lower eyelids) or under eye bags can be quite annoying and uncomfortable. Though mostly observed among aged people, the problem can equally affect people of other age groups. Left unattended for a long time, the sagging eyebrows or droopy eyelids can even interfere with one's vision, especially the peripheral vision. The Eye Lift or Blepharoplasty comes as a much-needed savior that can work wonders to deal with droopy eyelids and similar problems with efficiency and precision.
Who can undergo the Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty comes as the best option under the following situations
- The droopy upper eyelids affecting the side or peripheral vision to a great extent.
- The increased bagginess of the lower eyelids results in the appearance of wrinkles, making one look older than their age.
- The appearance of under eye bags, especially in young adults.
The steps involved in Blepharoplasty
- Before the surgery, a patient is given a local anesthesia in the form of intravenous (IV) sedation to ease the pain and the discomfort.
- Incisions are then made along the natural lines of the eyelid to remove the excess skin and the fats.
- The surgeon then carefully makes minute stitches to close the incisions. This is mainly carried out in the case of upper eyelids.
- For the lower eyelids, the procedure may be different depending on the type of incision.
- In some case, the saggy and excess muscles, fats or skin may be excised through incisions made along the margins of the eyelash.
- Alternately, the excess fats can also be removed through incisions made inside the lower eyelids. This may be followed by an Erbium Laser Resurfacing to take care of the fine lines (in both the cases).
- The surgery, however, may not be as simple as it sounds. Make sure you opt for an experienced surgeon. Research on the matter well enough before you go for the surgery.
- In most of the cases, sans any complications, the stitches are removed within a week or two.
- Minor side-effects such as swelling, irritation, watery eyes, bruising, blurred vision, pain, the eyelids appearing numb may be observed.
- However, consult your surgeon immediately in the case of excruciating pain, loss of vision, infection at the incision site, severe bleeding, difficulty in closing the eyes, dry eyes, to name a few.
Precautionary steps for a faster healing
The hourly use of cold compress or ice packs (for about 10-12 minutes) following the surgery can be of great help.
- Avoid rubbing the eyes or wearing a contact lens for some days following the surgery.
- Do not miss out on a single medicine or eyedrops advised by the doctor.
- Smoking, strenuous and rigorous physical activities such as exercise, swimming or lifting of heavy objects should be avoided for at least a week or as advised by the surgeon.
- Avoid direct contact with the sun or going outside the house without wearing dark glasses.
- Practice a good personal hygiene. Keep the eyelids clean but don't be harsh.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!