Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Meerut. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Eye Pain
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Eye Itching
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Management of Blindness
Treatment of Dry Eyes
Treatment of Cataract
Treatment of Squint
Treatment of Watery Eyes
Treatment Of Glaucoma
Submit a review for Dr. RoopYour feedback matters!
My right eye is affected by full speed cricket ball and then my eye is red after one day my eye is fell like little blindness.
I don't have number specs but I use laptop alot Atleast 7 hr a day because of my job. What should I do to prevent my eyes from laptop rays.
My Mom is not able to see properly from left eye. After further diagnosis one of the doctor conclude that the eye side is down as nerves become dead (Not sure in technical / medical language) due to diabetes. But Mom never had diabetes . Also suggested to take one injection but not guarantee of recovery of eye side. Kindly suggest.
I am 16 years old boy. I have a spectacles no. Of 5 WHAT SHOULD I DO? I even Don't see the mobile or computer for long time.
I have red eyes and hot body, itching my whole body surface, red dark spots on my face. What should l do?
I have eye sight of -10 with cylindrical power. M of 25 years old. What should I do? Is my eyesight will be stable?
I want to know about sight my eye sight is -1 how to solve my eye sight problem suggest me the best answer sir.
I have an eye site problem, I was regularly using spec. But was planned get shifted to use permanent contact lenses. whether permanent contact lenses is harmfully while doing work outside. Kindly suggest me yes or no.
Sir from last few months I got some white circles behind my both eyes. It is like small white funsi andd these are around my eyes. Please tell me any medicine or tube. So that these white funsi can be gone. These are very small white funsi and a lot are grown behind my both eyes.
I have pimples in my legs and also on my hands I have red eyes and also I have radish pimples on my face and on my chin what are the precautions of this and what are the symptoms.
I have watery eyes from last 2 days, is it dry eye syndrome? I have specs but they are fine. I can see properly. I am not using much of laptop right now as I am on a vacation.
I have some issue related with my eyes i. E several times when I take bath my eyes get radish, etching and some water comes out. What should I do please tell me?
My eyes are reddish in the morning, they become alright during the day. I consulted an eye specialist and he advised my Refresh Liquigel as he felt that my eyes are dry. But the condition has not improved even after 6 weeks. I am 73 year old.
Which lens is the best for Cataract surgery replacement. We had a test with doctor, after examining he said any lens will fit wrt the current condition.
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury.
Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.