Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Meerut. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rishi Bhatia
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Rishi BhatiaYour feedback matters!
As we age, we lose a significant volume of fat on our faces, chest, legs and other parts of the body. This is a natural phenomenon and it leads to the sagging of skin. This drooping of skin is similar to a situation where our body structure and our dress does not match. The dress becomes loose fitting and out of shape. Laser skin tightening is a feasible option to rejuvenate your skin and is a common treatment prescribed by many cosmetic surgeons. It not only removes wrinkles but also restores your skin to its earlier youthful and glowing self. This cosmetic procedure is used by many people for their facial rejuvenation.
How does laser skin tightening work?
- A burst of energy directed at the facial skin through laser heats up the collagen underneath. Collagen is a substance that holds our skin together and when it is targeted by the laser, this substance restarts working. This procedure leads to the tightening up of the skin.
- Laser skin tightening is a non-invasive procedure and it has absolutely no downtime. The skin gets tightened up almost immediately after the laser treatment. However, optimal results show up after two to three sessions of laser treatment. This kind of skin treatment gives you a glowing, youthful skin. Patients wanting to remove worry lines, wrinkles etc. can opt for this cosmetic procedure.
- When laser targets the collagen underneath the skin, this substance starts regenerating itself and starts attracting collagen from the nearby areas. The final result is a substantial improvement in the skin quality.
Before and during laser skin tightening
- Before you go in for a laser skin tightening session, it is important to remove all make-up, mascara, oils etc. from your face. The clinic technician will then apply a local anesthetic on the chosen portion of the skin and will give you a pair of preventive spectacles. In case the patient has a low level of tolerance to pain induced by this procedure, she may be given an over the counter sedative.
- The skin dermatologist sends brief bursts of laser to the chosen portion of the skin through a set of handheld pads. A continuous supply of fresh air is also sent to the affected area for the patient’s comfort. Each laser skin tightening session lasts for roughly 30 minutes to 45 minutes. For best results, cosmetic dermatologists administer three to four sessions of laser skin tightening to the patients.
- After these sessions are over, the patients may resume their daily chores. Some patients may experience some redness or sores on their affected areas but by and large, there are very few side effects. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have skin burn and pimple on my face I use scars removal cream for2 months but don't have any relief give me some suggestion.
Menorrhagia is menstrual condition characterized by an abnormal loss of blood or heavy, prolonged bleeding. Although heavy bleeding is not uncommon in premenopausal women, menorrhagia is a severe condition which generally interferes with your daily activities. If your vagina bleeds irregularly or between periods, in addition to such heavy bleeding that at least one pad or tampon gets soaked every few hours, it is highly recommended that you seek medical attention.
Signs and symptoms of menorrhagia include:
- Soaking through more than one tampon or sanitary pad for every few hours
- The need to use double sanitary protection
- Heavy bleeding for weeks on end
- The need to wake up at night to change your sanitary protection
- Restriction of daily activities due to heavy menstrual flow
- Symptoms of fatigue, such as excessive tiredness as well as shortness of breath
Although the exact causes are unknown, here are a few causes that may be responsible:
- Hormonal imbalance is when there is an hormone imbalance, the endometrium develops in excess and sheds away with menstruation
- In Ovary dysfunction, if your ovaries do not ovulate, your body won't be able to produce the hormone progesterone resulting in a hormonal imbalance problem which may lead to menorrhagia
- Uterine fibroids are benign tumors which start appearing in your childbearing years
- Polyps are small benign growths found on the uterine lining
- Adenomyosis occurs when your glands from the endometrium becomes embedded in the uterine muscle
- By using Intrauterine device (IUD) menorrhagia may occur as a side-effect
- Pregnancy complications, for instance, an ectopic pregnancy can cause it
- Inherited bleeding disorders, such as von Willebrand disease
- Certain medications like anti-inflammatory drugs
- Other medical conditions, like pelvic inflammatory disease or endometriosis
Treatment for menorrhagia depends on a number of factors like the cause and severity of the condition, or your tolerance for specific therapies or medications.
Some drug therapies for menorrhagia include:
- Iron supplements
- Tranexamic acid
- Oral progesterone
- Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Oral contraceptives
- Hormonal IUD
If drug therapy is ineffective, other treatment options may include:
- Dilation and curettage
- Focused ultrasound ablation
- Uterine artery embolization
- Endometrial ablation
- Endometrial resection