Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Meerut. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Richa Kansal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Richa KansalYour feedback matters!
Did you know that pregnancy can alter your libido, since it is influenced by biological, psychological and social factors? It is no surprise that the numerous hormonal changes and the emotional roller-coaster that a woman experiences during pregnancy, can change her desire for sex. Of course, no two woman's sexual drive is the same and hence the matter is very individual and unique for every woman.
But some common bodily trends are observed during the various trimesters of pregnancy.
1. During the first trimester of pregnancy, some women are put off by sex when the symptoms of nausea, vomiting and tiredness kick in. This can be blamed on the rise in the levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone. A woman would rather just catch up on lost sleep and lie in bed by herself, getting all the rest she can.
2. The second trimester brings relief in the symptoms felt during the first trimester. Some women experience a surge in their libido, as energy levels improve and they feel relatively more relaxed.
3. The third trimester brings with it weight gain, back pain and other symptoms which can lower a woman's sexual drive again.
4. Besides the typical changes that are brought on in the different trimesters, quite a few women report a heightened desire for sex. With all those pregnancy hormones flowing, it's understandable. During pregnancy, a woman's breasts get bigger and more sensitive. The vulva also becomes engorged from extra blood flow and even more sensitive, which could lead to more enjoyable pregnancy sex.
5. Another fact is that, with no longer having to worry about contraception during this time, both partners welcome the fact that they can have sex anytime they want or without worrying about the obligations of ovulation.
So basically, a woman can easily embrace her sexual desire during this special time of pregnancy. As long as a doctor doesn't suggest otherwise, it is perfectly safe for a woman to revel in her new found desire and have sex with her partner until the baby arrives.
Protein comes in ample amount from foods such as meat, eggs, legumes, dairy products, soy, and fish. It serves as the building blocks for the body's cells, muscles, skin, tissue, and organs.
Although, both chicken and egg are infused with high amounts of protein, they do vary on the grounds of the actual protein content per serving. So which is a better source of protein?
Nutritional facts of 100g chicken
Nutritional facts of 100g eggs
Both chicken and eggs are a low calorie and high protein option. However, chicken contains double the amount of protein than eggs per serving, emerging as a clear winner. Not only that, chicken also contains less cholesterol in comparison to eggs, making it a much healthier food choice.
Nevertheless, eggs possess a number of other health benefits, and should not be ruled out of your daily diet.
1. Eggs contain riboflavin or Vitamin B2 in abundance, which helps in improving your metabolism
2. Egg whites are a rich source of Vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron, and copper, all of which are essential for the proper functioning of your body
Even though both chicken and eggs are almost equally healthy, the key to proper health is to eat all you want but in a moderate manner.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.