Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Meerut. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
My hairfall is not stopping. I have had a long period of medication hence my hair are hell lot damaged and ruf. If I do not shampoo, they become kind of sticky. I am fed up with my hair.
My hair is falling from one year and I have taken medicine bt it is not working please tell me what I do to.
I am 26 yrs old. I am suffering from tinea corporis from one month. I have just started medication. My question is that will it be totally cure?
Actually m suffer from. Viral last 22 days .n small sizes of acne in my whole body n full big size pimples on my face. And my neck is Totley dfrnt black color rather than whole body colour. What is the reason behind this. Why my neck is black?
Hello, I am 27 yr old female, and had half headache on right side. From 6 months I have too much hair fall.
Hello I am varinder I am suffering from Vitiligo past 12 years this problem happens after an accident may be some medicine react me I never take non veg please help me I love one girl she also loves me bt her mother not like me bcoz of my skin problem I am so worried bcoz her mother finding someone for her daughter please help I wanna look like normal person please suggest wt can I do otherwise her mother will do her marriage with someone I am dying please help I want to be normal for my love please manu thik karo kuch vi karo nai ta uda viah ho jana plzzzzzzzzzz helpppppppp me.
HI, I am 26 years, male and got hair fall problem. Now the fall has stopped but how to grow them back is the issue.
I am facing a lot of hairfall. What should I do? can you suggest me any vitamin tablets? I am 21 years old girl. Thank you.
I am facing groin area fungal infection from few weeks now, rashes & itchiness are its syndromes, please suggest me some fungal cream or medicine I can use?
A healthy skin can slow down the aging process and prevent skin problems. Diet and exercise are key factors that keep the skin healthy. A healthy skin also has aesthetic benefits apart from being disease resistant.
6 ways to keep your skin healthy are:
- Regular exercise and Hydration: Regular cardio exercises, such as jogging and swimming pumps the blood that carry nutrients and oxygen to the skin. Exercise causes loss of water in the body, which needs to be replenished. Water keeps the skin healthy and prevents skin problems such as acne and dry skin.
- Sun protection: Constant exposure to sun rays can cause a host of skin problems, such as skin cancer, wrinkles and age spots. The main culprits are the ultraviolet rays of the sun, which can cause damage to the skin when it is exposed. Using sunscreen and protective clothing can help protect the skin against UV rays.
- Intake of antioxidants: Exposure to sun, pollution and other environmental factors give rise to free radicals in the skin. These free radicals damage cells in the skin by oxidation. Foods rich in antioxidants are fruits and vegetables can limit the damage caused by free radicals.
- Stress management: Stress can trigger the skin sensitivity, which causes it to be acne prone. Thus, managing stress is beneficial for maintaining a healthy skin.
- Smoking: Smoking narrows the blood vessels in the skin that deliver oxygen and nutrients. Hence, it should be avoided to stay clear of these problems.
- Collagen supplements: These collagen supplements, especially in peptide form, considerable reduces wrinkles and will keep your skin firm and resilient.
Related Tip: "Does Drinking Water Help in Improving Skin Health?"