Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Meerut and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Puneet KalraYour feedback matters!
My gums are bleeding sometimes. While taking cool or hot things their is pain in my TOOTH. What to do now. Not only while taking hot or cool things sometimes at all the times its paining.
3 days before my one upper tooth was removed. But both the tooths on both sides of removed tooth are little paining while chewing something.
My down layer gums very lose nd its leaving teeth. Wht to do. Nd cn you tell me the gum massage medicine name.
I am 18 years boy. I want to get rid of swollen mouth (challa. This happens frequently to me. I addressed many doctors for this but it will not work.
My 2nd molar teeth of both side and one upper is completely decayed with cavity teeth and my is little bit forwarded and I want to put braces but how long it will take to be perfect and what are the minimum cost of lingual and invisalign braces please help me with suggestions shall I put braces after treatment or not.
I have got plaque in teeth how to get rid of it. How to keep teeth healthy & white. Pls do suggest home remedies if its possible. Can you please suggest which is the best tooth brush & tooth paste?? Thanks!
Hi I am just 28 and my mouth is not open as usual. Kindly guide me what may be the possibilities behind this. And please guide me what should I do.
Dear Doctor. Hypersalivation for past 6 months with recurring mouth ulcers. Undergone cholecystectomy in 2016. Bowel moments irregular and reflex esophagus is very high. Bitter tasting mouth and halitosis is present. Appetite and normal food. Misaligned teeth and trauma in upper gum is present. Gum painful. Mild pain in throat. Please advice. Thank you.
Hello sir/madam, I am getting very bad breath, how can I reduce it because of that I am not able to communicate with any one directly,
I have got my teeth out of my jawline. Is there something which can permanently fix it without any harm.
My teeth are becoming yellowish. What's the reason and give me advise before 5 years I done RCT on one teeth.
My tongue getting dry and white coated In the morning tongue totally dry and in tongue lots of cough and it's got dry and yellows colours pls help me.
His age is 19 and has a Problem of Bad breath. Can you Please give some prescription for it. He is having this Problem from long time.
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.