Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Meerut. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Malik
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Management & Treatment of Spinal Disorders
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Treatment of Spina Bifida
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin MalikYour feedback matters!
I had cervical laminectomy 1 and half month ago. My left arm is more weak after operate and now from today there is numbness also. Also somewhat numbness is in left leg 3 fingers. Why is it happening? How to cure What to do now?
Left hand and right leg goes numb many a times with pins and needles feeling later on. Also have back ache and when keep the head bended for some time, feel giddy. Whole day feel fatigued and keep postponing things to be done because of the same. Sleep is not proper. Also suffering from skin conditions.
My mother having numbness both on her hands and toes. Her vitamin B12 range is good. Sugar under control. She is taking neurobion forte daily. What is this symptom? She is 77 years old.
I am 28 years old male and suffering from bone tb in my spinal cord and got half paralysid but I have little sense in my legs and from last 1 month I am on bed and cannot move from bed tell me what should I do to get well.
Hello sir, I am running 22 years . I m suffering from paralysis from last 3 years . From bed ridden , now I can walk but I can't run or climb stairs . Also my front toes are very weak I can't raise them . Along with this I m suffering from neurogenic bladder . Please tell me some exercises to cure my weakness , also for running and climbing stairs . And treatment for neurogenic bladder . I tried intermittent catheters but whenever I use them I get isntant fever . Now tell me some medicines to cure the .
Hi I'm a epilepsy patient 2004 and regularly take medicine's name is zen retard 400 (2 tablets in a day) that's all my medical data. Issue - issue is that when I shaved my beard than pimple do assault in my face 2 and issue is that pimple do assault in my face as well as assault in my chest.
Eptoin 100 mg and clonotril-0.5 morning dose and lopazam 10 mg eptoin 100 mg clonotril-0.5 night dose taking from last month patient body and mind uncontrollable same like fully alcohol drunken, female patient, is seizures can be treated with these medicines. Best way to cure.
A lot of things can be done to cope with the initial stages of dementia. A person goes through a wide range of emotions such as fear, denial, frustration, and anger, post the diagnosis. Here is a list of tips that will help a patient with dementia to cope better:
- Physical health: For a dementia patient, it is very important to take care of one’s health. A good diet along with regular exercise and adequate rest is a prerequisite to manage this disorder.
- Regular check-ups: Regular medical check-ups with the doctor are necessary in this condition. Depression and other mental health problems should be discussed with a professional.
- Quit alcohol: Alcohol might give momentary pleasure from the misery, but it has long-standing implications. It reacts with the medicine and creates additional health and memory-related complications.
- Allocate time for difficult tasks: With time, it can become difficult to perform even the simplest of tasks. The patient should accordingly schedule the time to perform the tasks which may be difficult to carry out. Adequate breaks should be taken while performing a task to avoid getting fatigued.
- Redefine work: If a patient is suffering from dementia is still working, it should be ensured that the work is more manageable from a desk. Planning an early retirement may be a good idea in order to cope with dementia.
- Be organised: Keeping track of things can get difficult with time. It, therefore, makes sense to organise all belongings systematically. Putting labels on doors and drawers also help.
- Continue pursuing your hobbies: Amidst the difficulty and the depression, it is a good idea to continue doing things that are fun. While such activities might require some assistance from the doctor and family members, this helps the patient to be cheerful and healthy.
- Maintain notes: Since dementia is involved with forgetfulness, it makes sense to maintain a diary and keep records of phone numbers, people, appointments, etc.
- Communication channel: Maintaining a direct communication channel with family, friends, and relatives is a good idea. Sharing feelings will go a long way in maintaining relations with loved ones.
- Support group: Joining a dementia support group can be highly beneficial for the patient. It will not only give the patient company but also make sure that the patient gets a lot of useful information about the disorder. It also helps in keeping the morale up.
- Getting ready for the future: Things need to be meticulously planned well in advance to ensure that when the disease progresses, the patient has enough people to look after him. Things such as medical arrangements, financial assets, and property details should be carefully handed over as per the patient's wish. This will ensure a smooth run of the patients’ life when they can no longer take care of themselves. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.