Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Meerut. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K. A. Khan
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K. A. KhanYour feedback matters!
Sir please tell me how to reduce acne and scar in face to look beautiful and also how to reduce hair fall?
Hello Doctor, I'm Deep 22 years old boy I have one problem regarding my skin . I have pimples on my face and number of times I consult with skin doctors they gave me medicine even after taking medicine few days after again problems begin please suggest me what should I do ?
Mam I'm a allopathy Doctor. I have sebaceous cyst in the chest region. That got infected so I did incision and drainage but recurrence will there. I should not get recurrence. If any treatment is there in Siddha/ayurveda/unani means suggest Me please.
Some black spot are arising recently below my eyes even though I have a good sleep work. Can I know how to overcome that black colour?
I am 25/female I have a ance prone skin ance scars and pigmentation on my face from my 16 years I went to dermatologist at that time the medicine and creams helped me to some days only but still I am suffering from the same problem I have used so many creams till now but did not got any better result till now I am using doxclyince tablets at night time n applying erytop cream at night and kojivit gel in the morning and using biluma cream when going to college will this creams helps now suggests me some thing to get regret of this ance n ance scars problems doctor pls n I am following good diet also.
My skin is very dull and tanned. What should I do to remove tanning and make my skin glowing and fresh? Should I go for facial?
Hi, my mom has mild hepatomegaly ,mild to significant ascites and right mild pleural effusion. Her platelets are also low 80000. Having blood in stool. Dr. r giving medicine to increase platelets then they will do treatment for hepatomegaly. Pls advice me what to do.
There are many ways to remove your unwanted hair, some of them being shaving, tweezing and waxing. However, now there is laser hair removal as well. Laser hair removal involves having highly concentrated beams of light fall onto hair follicles. When this happens, the hair follicles absorb that light and the excess hair cells get destroyed. Read on to find more about laser hair removal:
Benefits: There are a some major benefits to laser hair removal as compared to other forms of hair removal. Here they are:
- Permanency: When you opt for laser hair removal, usually your hair will never grow again after just three to seven sessions, unlike other forms of hair removal. In fact, laser hair removal is the only way to permanently remove hair which exists. Even if you wax, shave or tweeze, the hair will eventually grow back.
- Precision: It is much harder to not damage the surrounding skin with traditional methods of removing hair. With laser hair removal, you can remove hair, which are dark and coarse without harming the nearby skin.
- Eye and skin protection: The procedure starts off with the patient being given eye protection. This is so that the laser light does not damage the eyes. After that, a cold gel or special cooling liquid is given so that the laser light can penetrate the skin better.
- Testing period: The technician will then give a laser pulse to the area where hair is supposed to be removed from to ensure the right settings are used and also to make sure there are no adverse reactions to this form of treatment.
- Procedure and recovery: After the testing period, the hair will be removed and once it is done, ice packs and other anti-inflammatory creams and lotions are given to make sure that there are no adverse effects of laser hair removal after the procedure.
Recovery: Even after the lotions are given, there are some risks of laser hair removal, such as the skin will look sunburnt and sometimes even blisters may appear. In such cases, sunscreen can help prevent changes in the color of your skin.