Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Meerut. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am 20 years old girl. I am engaged since two months. My lips turn black whenever we have a lip lock. The mark takes up a week to vanish. What is the reason behind it and what could be done to avoid it?
Sir mujhe meri pitti ki problem h body m garmi hote hi pure body m pitti ho jati h bhot check kraya but thik nhi hui phle toh cold m hoti thi but ab garmi m bhi hone lg gye bhot badh gye h please help thodi garmi lgte hi ho jati h.
I have some irritations in the corners of thighs exactly besides to testis. If I touCh the skin it feels hardened n get pain. Some skin cracks has found besides to the testis on both right n left sides n it pains.
In my nose side nd in chin I have blackheads and blackness .I have tried many things but doesn't got result. How should I remove it?
I have problem with Acnw, And scars for 4 years, kindly suggest me to stop this and repair my skin also skin is so oily, suggest me to take care of This.
I had fungal infection which is treated but spots are annoying. Please suggest me something to treat them.
I am having rashes in my private areas .spreading all over my body slowly ,eye also ,i am taking amoxylin.
My skin is dry and my hands are so much tan upto the half sleeves which is looking two dark n light colors I used so many sun screen lotion but nothing is working so please tell me how to get a evwn tone on my skin which us looking weird not gud looking for my personality.
I am 21 years old (MALE). I am using lemon juice for fairness. Can I use this for my face. please give me directions to apply on face.
I am 17 years old boy. Mere face par pura tan ho gaya hai aur mera face oily aur brown dikhta hai. mera face par kise jagah par sirf white skin hai. Mai chatha hu ke mera face par tan hai aur mera face white ho jaye iskeliye aap mera koi gharelu upchar bataiye jo mujhe positive result de. Please doctor.
While taking care of skin externally is definitely a good idea, maintaining healthy skin from the inside is important as well. These don't happen overnight or don't work with external beauty products but only happen when lifestyle changes are put into place. Let's take a look at some of the well known lifestyle changes or habits that can help you get healthier skin.
1. Stop smoking: Apart from contributing to cancer and being nicknamed death sticks, smoking also causes a person's skin to look older. This is due to the fact that it constricts blood vessels within the body and thus causes wrinkles on the skin by disrupting the normal blood flow. It is thus advisable to give up smoking if you want to have healthier skin.
2. Eat more of dark leafy green vegetables:For skin to be healthy; your body also needs to be healthy internally. The best way to do that is to exercise and eat right. Eating right is an even more important and it is important to remember to include dark leafy vegetable which are packed with nutrients required by the body. Some examples of these foods are:
c. Brussels sprouts
e. Romaine lettuce, etc.
3. Exercising or incorporating at least some forms of movement:It is important to get into some regimen of exercising or working out, be it yoga, running whichever may be light, but makes you move during the day. This is very important as movement and exercise helps the lymphatic system within the body to make the immune system stronger. This will not only boost immunity, but will also help detoxify the body and hence help the skin become healthier.
4. Carry out detoxification diets and procedures at regular intervals:Detoxifying isn’t just about having a clean diet, but also about detoxifying the skin from the outside. While you can go for a green or fruits only diet or smoothies and cut out many food groups for a few days to detoxify, it is also important to detoxify the skin as well with body wraps, clay treatments, sugar scrubs, salt treatments etc.
5. Manage stress:This is a silent killer in many aspects as stress leads to hypertension and many other ailments. With regards to skin, stress releases cortisol, which over activates the blood vessels and causes it to make the skin over sensitive. This will result in visible redness, blushing and may even cause acne. Get into and start practicing stress management routines to minimize stress that will not only help you have healthy skin but good health in general. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.