Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Meerut and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Joseph Jamal ZaidiYour feedback matters!
While passing stool my anus is bleeding and burning and itching too, what medicines should take to cure this.
How to care face in winter season. Am getting tan in winter. How to get rid of this problem. Please tel which creams I have to use. N how care my lips. I have black lips also.
Respected doctor, I am from Hyderabad. I do regular exercise ,maintain a very healthy diet, drink a lot of water, take a good amount of vitamins. But I do not know why my face glow is going off. I was very fair, but these days my face looks dull. I wash my face with salicylic acid facewash two times a day. I even consulted skin doctor. Please help.
I think I am having blood clots in my arms. There are congested pieces under skin, around half inch in diameter.
Due to pregnancy and lack of sleep my skin complexion has become very dark along with dark circles, home remedies does not hve a great effect, what can be done for glowing skin and confident me. Please suggest some kind of creams or lotions to apply.
Is it advisable to leave lemon juice over night? I apply lemon juice on my face ,neck, hands and knees to detan my skin and I leave it over night. Is thr any ill affect of this? What are the other better ways to detan quickly.
Hi doctor, before when I was 15 or 16 years, I was so fair, but suddenly I got allergy & I went to a doctor he gave me 3 injections per week, he gave almost 2 months, even though the allergy din got reduced & went to other doctor he just told me to do blood test & he gave me some medicine for 1 month & it got cured but the thing s after he gave that much injections my body color reduced like sun tan. I am 24 now I am so depressed to see ma color. Please help me to gt ma color back.
M facing d problem of pimples. M using betnovate-N to remove. Improvement is there but not much. N black marks r left due to these pimples. Please help me what to use. Also suggest me wht to do to remove these black marks from my face. Thanx.
Sun, skin disorders, aging and even heredity can all contribute to skin irregularities on the face and elsewhere on the body. These include textural irregularities like wrinkles and acne scars, pigmentation changes like freckles and sunspots, or visible blood vessels.
In addition, skin may lose tone, feel less firm, and certain areas of the body may develop cellulite conditions.
Conditions that can be treated with skin rejuvenation and resurfacing include:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and elastin fibers) that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite.
Sir/mam my neck is dark sow how to remove darkness from my neck it is very embracing moment for me in front my frndz.
My boyfriend is experiencing some bumps (like pimples) around anus i.e. On the anal line. Is it an infection? What is the cure? His age is 21.
I am suffering from a critical infection on my hand which looks like fungal infection or ringworm. After some treatment it starts spreading again. Also I have taken many medicines but it gets spread again. Please tell me what to do. I am very disturbed. Please suggest me a solutions to remove it permanently.
Skin of my face is getting dark & black shade. This is not actually my body color. My face looks like skin is burned. My body color complexion much fair than my face. Please suggest.
Hi Dr. My skin has tanned due to continuous exposure by sun what are the possible ways of getting rid of tanned skin. please help.
I had boils on my bump before few days I had pressed my boils before ripening then after where the boils is present become hard and swelled so what should I do should I apply hot bag at the portion where is swelling is there there is no pain but when I press it there is slightly pain so please prescribe me what should I do.
Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough.
Here are some of the skin issues that youngsters face and ways to prevent them:
- Acne: Whether it is blackheads, whiteheads or spots filled with pus, acne affects about 80% of teenagers at some point in their lives. Teenagers are more prone to this problem because the hormone levels during this time are especially high, resulting in an increase in the magnitude of sebaceous glands and the oil that is produced. When too much oil is produced, this, along with dead skin cells block, the follicles, giving rise to acne. There are certain ways in which you can prevent it from occurring, such as always having a bath after any strenuous activity, not picking or touching the problem areas and washing acne-prone spots only two times a day.
- Oily Skin: Oily skin is a very common occurrence during teenage years. To a certain extent, oily skin may be due to genetics but for some, it may be due to hormonal changes that cause excess oil to be produced on the skin surface. In order to not inflame the skin further, individuals with oily skin shouldn't overly scrub their skin as well as not use harsh cleansers to clean the face. More importantly, when you do use a cleanser on your face, you should only do so two times a day. If you go overboard, it would only do more harm than good.
- Excessive Sweating: Excessive sweating is another major cause of concern for teenagers. The problem can be due to two different conditions - stress or hyperhidrosis (a condition wherein you sweat excessively on a daily basis). Wearing clothes made from cotton, using antiperspirants as well as avoiding drinks and foods that may cause episodes of excessive sweating are some of the ways in which you can keep the problem in control.