Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Meerut. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Sir Weekly thrice masturbating is good or bad? If it not so I can't be able to be concentrated! But in website I have read that it is good! Whether it's good or bad? I need a brief answer please help me!
I got married ten years back, but we don't have child yet. What to do? But we did all test and all. All are saying normal, you will get child.
I am 26 years old. Hab mai apni girlfrnd ke saath romance karta hu to mera sperm will out without any sex. So what will I do?
I want to know the benefits of shilajit. It really helpful for sexual eradication or it increase s the stamina of sex or give the other name for increasing sex stamina please help me. Thanx in Advance.
I am 19 and my sex capacity is not good my spread is realising fast actually when m doing masturbation it's do not in 1 minute even I am doing gym also. How can I solve this problem.
I have heavy back pain from last 3 hours, m going to bed now, but I don't feel comfortable, I don't know, whats going to happen WD me, in morning, when I trying to get up, please suggest me what should I do? It's 1st time experience with backpain, I can't do anything with it.
What is the reason behind the nightfall problem twice or thrice in a week. How it can be cured? And could this be a reason to lose wait.
Sir my age is 24. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. I had habit of masturbating since the age of 17. Earlier I used to do 1 times a day upto the age of 20. After that I started 5 times a day upto age of 23 by rubbing penis against bed. Sir I have moustache and little chin beard since the age of 18 but upto now I have no beard. It may be due to low testosterone. I had my testis ultrasound .right testis measures 2.5*1.6 cms and left 2.6*1.6 cms.my current age is 24. I do not have facial hair except some hairs .my 3 year younger brother have full beard. As I left masturbation is it possible that I will have beard in future or not?
Sir I do masturbation at least once in a week but I am also facing problem of nightfall around 2-3 time in a week is that a prob n if it is thn please tell me cure.
2 Major causes of premature ejaculation and how to manage it
One of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men, premature ejaculation (PE) stands for the uncontrollable discharge of semen either prior to or shortly after sexual penetration. Usually, ejaculation that occurs within 30 seconds to 4 minutes is considered premature. Furthermore, there are two kinds of premature ejaculation:
Causes of premature ejaculation
When it comes to causes, PE can have at its core several reasons. As you age and become wiser with time, you learn to control your orgasm. But there are times when you may experience uncontrolled ejaculation of semen. This usually occurs with a new sexual partner or if you've had your last ejaculation a long time ago. Nonetheless, the causes of this sexual problem can be the following:
1. Psychological causes
Under this sub-head, a number of factors may contribute to the problem such as:
1. Your previous history of sexual intercourse can cause you to develop a pattern, which may prove to be difficult to change as you move on with your life. For example, situations where you've hastened the climax with your partner so as to hide the problem; or feelings of guilt that cause you to rush through your sexual intercourses can go on to give rise to PE.
2. Similarly, anxiety about your sexual performance or issues related to your sexual experience can also play a role in bringing about the uncontrolled discharge of semen.
3. Interpersonal problems between you and your partner can be a psychological trigger behind the problem as well.
4. Last but not the least, the fear of the failure to maintain an erection, more specifically the fear of erectile dysfunction can cause you to hasten the climax with your partner, leading to PE.
2. Biological causes
A number of biological factors can cause the problem of premature ejaculation, ranging from abnormal hormone and brain chemicals' levels, thyroid and prostate or urethra inflammation, to hereditary and abnormal reflex functions of the body's ejaculatory system.
How to manage your PE?
Apart from drug therapy, there are several ways through which you can effectively control your ejaculation and these are:
- Using condoms to reduce the sensitivity of your penis
- Having sexual intercourse with your partner on top can reduce your chances of experiencing premature ejaculation
- Indulging in longer foreplay can help delay your ejaculation
- Take deep breaths to delay stimulation and ejaculation
- Practice start-stop and squeeze techniques, which help in arousing your penis to the point of ejaculation but stopping before it occur to delay semen discharge.
Premature ejaculation can cause both you and your partner to be dissatisfied with your sex life. But there are ways available that can provide you with long-term relief from the problem.