Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Meerut. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. GautamYour feedback matters!
1. Gadar forte cap two bd 2. Sahar shaktiprash powder 3. As oil. What is the total cost of these 3 Ayurvedic medicine. Is these 3 medicine is good treat for erectile dysfunction. Because my penis not erect properly. Even I am unable to sex with my gf. Bcz my penis is so soft. please help me doc. Plz.
Which food or diet increase semen production faster for men and work like a booster sex power. Does kegel exercise working 100%. Or can excessive amount of tea coffee can affect on sex life (4-5 cups per day). Or avoiding sex drive can cause any problem like back pain for men.
I was very Fair in my Childhood Mean till 3 rd Std. Aftr it bcoz of Playing outside whole day my fairness gone I wanna regain my Fairness again now am 21. please help.
I am 21 year old I had did sex with 3 people without condom is any chances for getting affected with Hiv If they have means only I well get affected with Hiv or how will it get affected.
Problem of late discharge due to which my partner looses interest and face extreme pain. But during master-bating it discharges naturally and easily. Well this reduces my interest in physical interaction and preferred masturbating. Please provide me solution and reason.
Hi At present my age is 24 yrs. At the age 15 I have started masturbation. After 6 years of masturbation. During night time sperm was leaking from me without knowing to me. I have consulted doctor. And I have also taken medicine but few days I have again masturbated. Again sperm leaking started. From last 2 years I. Stopped masturbation but still sperm is leaking from me. I am losing confidence As I have started masturbation at early age of 15 due to that my growth of height stopped. If I have sexual feeling during night time then 7-8 times sperm will be leaked in an month. If I didn't have sexual feeling then 3_4 times in a month sperm will be leaked. I want know what are side effects of masturbation? What are remedies to be taken to counter the ill effects from masturbation Whether it is possible to stop sperm leaking from me naturally. Without taking medicines?
My father suffers a lot from lower body sperms. There is medicine for it but it has certain side effects. What are the exact causes of that? And are there are any better alternative or some effective home remedies for sperm. Specially lower body sperm.
When lay flat and have sex and a man cumes in a girl vagina does the cum go straight in IF she lays still for 30 minutes before getting up go to toilet.
Even I am worried about my sex life because. Early ejaculation happens. .While masturbation. .Please suggest me masturbation brings any problem.
I am not able to satisfy my gf she doesn't says but I know I come off in foreplay only I can not control it its not even for a minute how can I satisfy her properly or get an erection last long without any viagra.
I am 30years Married. I have Problem premature ejaculation. I want to know course Time & fee. After Course my premature ejaculation problem is permanently solved or again started after 6 - 12 mnth course. I am alcoholic And Smoker. Pls Suggest me.
Sexual Health issues not just affect our body, but affect our state of mind as well. Many sexual problems may plague men and women the world over, at different phases of their lives. From infertility and impotence with premature ejaculation to complete lack of libido and even pain during intercourse, there are a number of problems that may require immediate diagnosis and sexual treatment so as to promote a more sexually fit being.
Read on to know more about what kind of sexual treatment can make a person sexually fit.
- Low libido: Lack of sexual interest or lack of sex drive can be treated with the help of an analysis of any other medication you may be taking, which could lead to side effects such as this condition. This includes anti depressants and even hypertension drugs. Also, there may be low level of sex hormones in body which also plays a major role in erection and sexual desire of a person. So one can use counselling and consultation with a sexologist to examine the state of one's sexual problem and level of stress so as to help in treating the problem more efficiently by your doctor.
- Premature ejaculation: This problem is growing as a major concern in most of the men at the time of their physical relationships making a impact of unsatisfying sex with their partners. This condition can be originated from various psychological and physiological causes as of weakness in muscles and nerves of sexual organs due to past bad history of mastrubation,thinning of semen quality and quantity, stress, anxiety, depression, etc., so this problem should be recognised and to be consulted with a sexologist to cure it at a right time before it affects the relationship and satisfaction between two partners or couples.
- Low erection/delayed erection:This problem is also depleting most of the men in today's scenario. Due to some weakness in muscles and nerves of penis-no erection,low erection or delayed erection is a problem of concern at the time of any sexual relationship.it too has various reasons of age, diabetes, any local trauma, stress, low sex hormones and physical factors. So this problem should be recognised and to be consulted with a sexologist to cure it at a right time before it affects the relationship and create stress for the man on his potentials with his partner.
- Pain during intercourse: This issue can be fixed with a variety of tools. One of the foremost treatment methods is to treat symptoms like dryness in the vagina with the help of lubricants and topical creams. Also, one can go in for physical therapy that will strengthen the pelvic floor. This also includes exercises like Kegels.
Vaginal inflammation in such cases can also be cured with the help of steroids. And, in case there are any infections, than creams and antibiotics can treat the same. It is important to understand your symptoms and see a doctor about treating the same at the earliest.
Note: Add in this the condition of impotency,premature ejaculation, bad habit of mastrubation. So, it is now we need to get proper education and guidance to treat any sexual related problems and to consult a trained sexologist to make your sexual life fit, healthy and enjoyable.
hello doctor, I am 18 years male till last one year I am not getting morning erection. I do masturbation 2 times a day. Can I try to masturbate 2 times a week ?is this helpful for me to getting morning erection.
6 handy tips to manage repeated vaginal infections
Vaginal infections occur when the walls of the vagina get inflamed. This can be caused by several factors such as bacteria, viruses, yeast, sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), chemicals and clothing. The standard medical term for it is vaginitis and it bothers most women at some point in their lives.
Maintaining vaginal and overall genital health is very important in preventing and dealing with infections that affect the affect the area, especially those which are persistent or recurrent.
Some tips to manage repeated vaginal infections are as follows:
1. Maintaining personal hygiene. The most important aspect of maintaining vaginal health is keeping the pubic region cleansed and hydrated. Poor hygiene and dryness make it more prone to recurring infection.
2. Using the right products. Harsh chemical soaps and sprays may cause irritation to the vagina and make it susceptible to inflammation due to infection.
3. Wearing skin-friendly clothing. Certain types and materials of clothing have a harmful impact on the delicate skin of the genital area which puts the vagina at the risk of contracting infections. These include nylon underwear, tight jeans and trousers, pantyhose with no cotton lining, etc. Wearing soft cotton underwear and linen bottoms are the best ways to prevent vaginal infection and inflammation.
4. Using protection during sex. Protected sexual intercourse prevents the spread of STDs which cause vaginal infection. Hence, it is always advisable to use a condom while having sex.
5. Urinating after sex. Always urinating after sex reduces the chances of catching a vaginal infection.
6. Getting regular health checkups. The most efficient way of managing vaginal infections is by getting the vagina checked up by your gynaecologist as regularly as possible so as to prevent further complications and ensure early detection of infections or diseases.
These are some of the simple and effective ways of handling vaginal infections. Most cases are not very serious and can be easily treated and managed.