Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Meerut. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ganga Saran GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old man I am suffering from panic attacks I was a smoker from last 12 years but I quit smoking now after that I started getting panic attacks in bus train car lift aany where it can be happen I refer psychologist Dr. But still I am getting the same. What should I do.
Strokes occur when blood to the brain gets interrupted or reduced. When this occurs, brain cells begin to die as they don't get enough nutrients and oxygen. Such life-threatening episodes can strike you anytime.
There are certain signs that can help you to clearly recognise an occurrence of stroke:
- Face drooping on one side
- Weakness or numbness on one side of the body, usually a leg or an arm
- You're unable to think or say anything clearly
- You experience slurred speech
- Difficulty in moving your tongue
- You get a sudden and severe headache
What Tests can be Done to Identify the Stroke?
There are certain tests that you can do to identify these warning signs.
- To identify facial weakness, the smile test is used wherein you're simply asked to show your teeth to check for any changes in this facial expression - a lopsided smile.
- To check for weakness in the body, the arm test is performed in which you raise both your arms to the same height. In case you're unable to do so, you may be experiencing arm weakness, a sign of stroke.
- For slurring of speech, you may be asked to repeat sentences such as 'Don't cry over spilt milk' or 'The pen is mightier than the sword'.
- Stroke can also be identified through the walk test wherein with the help of another person, you walk across the room to check for changes in your step.
If not treated in time, strokes can cause permanent brain damage. More importantly, unlike heart attacks, anxiety may not always be the cause of your stroke symptoms. That's why, being aware of these symptoms and recognising them on time can help you to quickly seek medical assistance.
Having problems with her unconscious while having work load or if she heard death new of any person or have seen accident for that time she is facing problem with unconscious (behosh) nd both upper nd lower tooth fully stick like can't be open mouth for some tym.
I'm a 17 year old girl and I suffer from frequent mild headaches that stays for long. I feel giddy everyday when I lie down or sit down for a while and suddenly get up to some to go somewhere. I've been said that i've got migraine and I wear spectacles. What should I do?
I am suffering from sinus from last 5 year, pl suggest any good advicepresently. I am taking homeopathic.
Can I trust HIV rapid test at 23 days after exposure it came (-) I use condom and my fear is that have I disposed it properly or not? If she's HIV positive and her vaginal fluid is on the outside of the condom I have touched my penis after removal of the condom my doubt is will it transmit from my hand to the penis and get into my body stream next week also I have planned to take the rapid for HIV thanks in advance doctor.
I have itching problem. When I take cetrizine it calm, but again come in action after 6days. What should I do.
My father is 59 years old. Since a week he is saying that he has to urinate frequently which includes burning sensation and not every time he is able to pas the urine. Sometimes few drops only. Could you please tell what is the problem here?
I have severe sinus issues and in winters I get breathing issues. I did CT scan and PNS for that on which the doctors told me to go for operation. Is there any other remedy for that? Will the operation be able to cure sinus completely?
Milk & yogurt.