Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Meerut and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Faisal AmeerYour feedback matters!
With the growing age, I am experiencing hair loss resulting in head getting bald from front sides. As if now its not visible however with time m sure it wud increase. How to get back those lost hair and ensure no further hair loss with age?
The harmful effects of UV rays (UVA and UVB) are known to all. UVA can prove to be a great nemesis for flawless skin, accelerating the skin ageing process. The skin loses its radiance and appears saggy and wrinkled. UVB affects the skin superficially, resulting in sunburns and skin tans. At times, overexposure to UV rays can produce Carcinogenic (skin cancer) effects. Use of a good quality sunscreen is more of a necessity than luxury. The effectiveness of a sunscreen can be enhanced several folds if one knows the ins and outs of its use.
- Sunscreens with different SPF (Sun Protection Factor) numbers are available in the market. SPF provides intense protection from the UVB rays. An overall skin protection can only be achieved when the harmful effects from both UVA and UVB can be controlled and minimised. Do not judge a sunscreen by its price tag. An expensive sunscreen is not necessarily an effective sunscreen. Go for the sunscreen that covers a Broad Spectrum.
- Many people do not get the usage of the sunscreen right. Sunscreen cannot work miracles. Applying it only once a day will not solve the purpose. Often, your work might require you to be in the sun for a longer period of time. Under such circumstances, use the sunscreen every two to three hours.
- Application of sunscreen at regular intervals is also effective for people who are more into swimming and water related activities. This usage is beneficial for people who sweat profusely. For sensitive skin, it is best to consult a dermatologist before using any sunscreen.
- Applying excess amounts of sunscreen will not provide your skin with any extra protection. A generous quantity of sunscreen can also do the trick. The quality matters more than the quantity.
- Sunscreens can be Mineral (Zinc Oxide and Titanium Oxide) or Synthetic (Oxybenzone, Avobenzone) active. In case of Mineral sunscreen, one can step outside immediately after its application.
- In case of synthetic sunscreen actives, immediate exposure to sunlight might fail to provide the desired protection. For better results, apply the sunscreen 25 - 30 minutes prior to an outside venture.
- Being at home does not guarantee protection from sunrays. You can still be susceptible to the harmful UV rays. Use sunscreen daily, even when at home.
- If you are into makeup, use sunscreen once you are fully done with the makeup.
- Sunscreen is not only meant for bright, sunny days. This misconception can affect your skin in the long run. Apply sunscreen regularly, irrespective of the weather outside.
Sunscreen, if used accurately will keep a lot of skin problems and sunburns at bay.
How to reduce pimples from face? is egg is cause of pimples? I am using fade out cream, is this cream have any side effect?
I'm 21 years boy I have been very white fair and glowing and much handsome with childish face every one call me an led bulb but from some days I have lost that glow and charm on my face and I'm not looking much fair as before can you tell me how regain my glow and charm and look more fair and white handsomely and flawless please help me?
I am 18 years old boy losing excess hairs How to reduce hair fall and grow as thicker strong hair and to increase hair population.
I have a hair falling problem. I purchase a ayurvedic shampoo from medical but it does not works properly can you help me for solve my problem.
Sir I have some problems which is related to my skin, we want to make my face is white without any darkness or scar. please give me a any fairness cream which is best for my face or screening problem.
I am losing my hair very very quickly from 1 week because of severe dandruff I guess. Right now I use ketofast as my shampoo for treating dandruff. Please suggest me a effective home remedy in order to get rid from severe dandruff and excessive hairfall and opinion about using apple cider vinegar?
Hi, I'm suffering from a disease called sleeping warts on my whole face since last 7-8 years. I was consultant for the same with homeopathic, allopathic dermatologist doctors. But not satisfied till now. Dermatologists suggest me to apply Trunex.
Hi my name is rupali I have skin problem. My skin so oily And pimples. Pls Dr. give mi some advice to remove pimples. Because of pimples my skin looks black. Give mi advice to remove them.
Hello sir I am a 22 year old boy. I have an oily skin results to acne problem. Please let me know how can I get rid of it. Please sir also recommend me which face wash will I use.
I am losing hair I have used lots of shampoo but can't control by this suggest me how I control my hair loss.
Stretch marks occur when extreme amount of pressure is exerted on your skin which is beyond its elastic limit. They can be caused due to various factors such as rapid weight loss, pregnancy, or sudden growth during puberty. Whatever be the reason, stretch marks are difficult to get rid of and totally spoil the appearance of your body. Here are 5 effective remedies to help you get rid of these annoying marks:
1. Aloe vera
Aloe vera contains collagen and is known for effectively treating a large number of skin problems. It not only helps in repairing your skin and removing stretch marks but also provides a deep soothing effect. All you have to do is apply the gel on the affected area and wash with lukewarm water after 15-20 minutes.
2. Potato juice
Potato juice contains certain essential vitamins and minerals that play an important role in promoting the growth as well as restoration of your skin cells. As a result, the stretch marks become considerably lighter and less apparent.
3. Natural oils
Natural oils such as olive oil are rich sources of nutrients and are packed with a number of beneficial antioxidant properties. Other oils which you can apply in order to lighten and eventually remove stretch marks are lavender oil, chamomile oil, geranium oil and rose oil.
4. Lemon juice
Lemon juice is acidic in nature and as a result proves extremely effective in having a fading effect on stretch marks and also bleaching them. You can also mix lemon juice with cucumber juice and apply on the affected area for getting faster results.
5. Egg white
Egg whites are abundant sources of both vitamin a and collagen and thus are always preferred for the treatment of all sorts of scars, burns or marks. Combine the application of egg white to your skin with olive oil in order to keep it moisturized.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.