Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohd Tahir
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Nightfall
Treatment of HIV AIDS
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Curved Penis
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Low Sperm Count
Treatment of Tight Foreskin
Treatment of Gynecomastia
Treatment of Penile Disorders
Treatment of Gonorrhea
Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Hypogonadism
Submit a review for Dr. Mohd TahirYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Premature ejaculation can be cured easily, if identified at an early stage and all it requires is the complete cooperation from the person affected. As this is a delicate condition for any person to talk freely or openly about their sexual problem with others. But an open mind and real intention to overcome this issue is much essential criteria to cure the premature ejaculation for any men. Though the causes differ from one individual to other the remedial measures can be utilized by all.
Top five methods to cure premature ejaculation
- Squeeze method: Squeeze is a simple and effective method to treat premature ejaculation. The tip of the penis is held tightly when the person gets the feel to ejaculation with slight pressure so as to create the closure of the urethral opening from expelling the semen. Regular practicing of this method cause to extent the time of ejaculation gradually.
- Start and stop method: In this method the stop acts as a reference for the sexual act when the person feels the temptation to ejaculate. They are advised to divert them self with any other topic like sports and give a pause to sexual desires. This helps to retain your ejaculation and increases the withholding capacity of the individual.
- Exercises: Kegel’s exercise helps to strengthen the perineal muscles and increases the capacity of the muscle to sustain the erection and hold the semen for long duration of time. Any exercise that works on the perineal muscles is helpful to cure premature ejaculation.
- Diet and life style changes: Healthy food habit is much essential for healthy living. Increase the intake of milk, nuts, cereals, fishes that are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and bananas as they are responsible for increasing the sex hormone level in your body. Life style changes include quitting smoking, alcohol and narcotic drug abuse. Daily regular exercise for at least 30 minutes helps to keep physically fit and active.
- Trying different position: Change in the regular position with different other positions like female superior, doggy style, knees position and side to side position are best helpful for premature ejaculation. This position causes minimal strain over the penis and thereby delays the ejaculation of the semen.
Hi, actually the main reason when I am participating in sex with my partner I can not able to participate more time I mean ejecting soon the sperm. So do I have to take any medicine by suggestion of you please give me a answer related if not can we manage without medicine I can not able to participate in sex more than a 5 min ejecting soon. Thanqq hope the answer come soon.
Everyone has their favourites when it comes to physical intimacy. Be it missionary, cowgirl or doggy. Your ideal sex position is probably the position in which you climax the best, but psychologically speaking, the way you like it says quite a bit about your personality in bed. It plays more with your sub-conscious. Here is a list of common position and what it says about you:
- Missionary: How it is done? This is the classic when it comes to sex. We pretty much start it off with this. This position involves the woman on her back while the man is on top. What it says about him- Although this is a very intimate position, it may suggest that you are not very comfortable about your move. It can also mean that a man likes to keep control as it is he who controls the pace. What it says about her - It might mean that she enjoys intimacy and eye contact. Maybe she’s not too experimental and likes it simple.
- Woman on top: How it is done? The name in itself is quite self explanatory. This position can be done in a lot of ways, be it the regular cowgirl or reverse. What it says about him - A man who enjoys this position finds pleasure in pleasuring her woman. He feels okay about being submissive and having her woman enjoy. What it says about her - You like being in control of your own pleasure. It allows you to maintain the pace and depth of the activity.
- Spooning: How it is done? It qualifies as a super intimate position. In this you lie on your side and the man enters you from behind. This is practically a hybrid of sex and cuddling at the same time. What it says about him - A man who likes spooning is a passionate and sensual lover. This is also the best position for a lazy Sunday morning. What it says about her - In this position, the woman feels secure about her man. It is a relaxed position and can make you go on for a long time. This is probably a romantic’s favourite move.
- Doggystyle: How it is done? This position has a certain animalistic undertone to it. It involves a man entering the woman when she is on all fours. What it says about him - This is not exactly a very intimate position. It is far from it. This position probably suggests that you are unromantic and like your distance. What it says about her - This is probably every man’s favourite. If you like this position, it means you like being submissive. You like your man taking charge of your body and you trust him entirely.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir, Can I apply shri gopal oil on penis for entire day? Does it have any affect? Kindly let me know in detail if I can use or not. And if no, what is the reason?
Nightfall or night discharge is a condition when some men ejaculate in sleep usually in the early hours of the morning or late night. This problem usually worsens due to the weakness in muscles and nerves of the penis due to past bad history of excessive masturbation, thinning of semen viscosity, fluctuation in hormones and a full bladder. Usually, men are able to hold the semen but when it excess then it is eliminated in the form of nightfall. or late night. This problem usually worsens due to the weakness in muscles and nerves of due to past bad history of excessive masturbation, thinning of semen viscosity, fluctuation in hormones and a full bladder. men are able to hold the semen but when it excess then it is eliminated in the form of nightfall.
In the case of excessive semen flow and nightfall, a person might experience insomnia, dizziness, weakness, loss of memory and sight, pain in knees, weaker sexual incapacity, infertility, erectile, dysfunction and not to forget stress. In rare cases, a person might pass urine along with semen. of excessive semen flow and nightfall, a person might experience insomnia, dizziness, weakness, loss of memory and sight, pain in knees, weaker sexual incapacity, infertility, erectile, dysfunction and not to forget stress. In a rare case, a person might pass urine along with semen.
Treatment for nightfall:
It is believed that the best way to stop nightfall is by changing the lifestyle and treating with guidance of doctor. This includes reducing the frequency of masturbation and avoiding porn and nude pictures. However, there are some ways to cure nightfall naturally by doing the following:
- Meditation increases concentration and inner feelings can be controlled. This helps distract men from indulging in unwanted activities and is very effective in controlling nightfall.
- Exercise and yoga allow a person to have full control of their mind, body and soul. By doing regular yoga and exercises sex-related activities which induce nightfall can be avoided.
- Bathing with essential oils before going to bed is helpful as it relaxes the body and mind and allows a good sleep.
- Change in diet can prevent nightfall. Men who suffer from this problem should avoid acidic food.
And if the nightfall persists you need to consult a sexologist and with proper treatment of the underlying cause you can cure your problem completely with your lost physical and sexual strength.
Curing nightfall is easy and should be recognized so that it does not hamper the sex life of a man.
Following home remedies can also be taken to control or prevent the situation:
- Bottle gourd has a cooling effect thereby cools the system which is responsible for nightfall. It can be used in two ways, either by drinking bottle gourd juice before bedtime or by mixing the juice with sesame oil and massaging it.
- Gooseberry or amla helps in increasing the immunity of the body. It is believed that drinking a glass of gooseberry juice can help get rid of nightfall.
- Onions and garlic are known to cure many health related conditions. 3-4 cloves of raw garlic and onions in the form of salads should be had to cure nightfall.
- Milk, when combined with pre-soaked almonds, banana, and ginger, helps to eliminate this problem. Banana has a cooling property which helps to control the problem. Also, eating curd is beneficial as it has healing properties which cool the system and increase immunity.
- Juice of celery and fenugreek are very helpful in nightfall as well as premature ejaculation. These juices can be mixed with honey in a ratio of 2:1.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Low sex drive
Experiencing a loss of libido can have deep impacts upon a man's life, arriving at far past the pad. On the grounds that sexual execution is nearly identified with affections of certainty, trouble in sexual working can accelerate a general despondency, and also pressure in private relationships and even physical and emotional withdrawal from life partners. The point when men experience a loss of libido, they suffer alone in quiet. This is awful, since there is presently an extraordinary bargain that might be carried out therapeutically to help male sexual dysfunction. What's more, it is critical to follow each man that, the loss of libido can show huge health issues.
Causes for low libido:
- Anxiety and stress cause low libido
- Having sex by compulsions with a person whom you do not like.
- Controlling sexual urges for longer duration leading to obstruction of semen which in turn results in low libido.
- Overindulgence in sexual activities leading to low quantity of semen.
Ayurvedic treatment and tips to increase libido:
- Include zinc in your eating methodology.
- Include essential fats in your eating diet.
- Mix triphala powder in water. Keep it away for 60 minutes. Include a table spoon of unadulterated nectar. Have this in unanticipated morning day by day.
- Include a tea spoon of nectar in a glass of milk and drink. It expands safety against illnesses and give quality and feeling of wellness, important for general health incorporating libido.
- Workout regularly. Exercise is an extraordinary stress buster.
- Reduce stress. Anxiety is a major mental component that can influence male libido.
Sexual Transmitted Diseases
Diseases that spread through unprotected sexual activity are known as sexually transmitted diseases (stds). These are caused by microscopic organisms that pass from one person to another through contact with blood, semen, or vaginal secretions and other bodily fluids.
As per ayurveda, stds are called as upadamsha or firang (i. E one that creates pus in genitals and is of foreign origin. The causes behind these conditions are :
- Abrasions caused by any handling
- Injury caused due to scratches by nails
- Injury caused due to teeth/bites
- Unhygienic conditions of the genitalia (e. G unclean genitalia)
- Excessive indulgence in sexual activities
- Infection transmitted through sexual contact (from vaginal infections)
- Improper/unethical sexual indulgence
Ayurveda classifies this disease into five types depending on which of the doshas are vitiated and the resultant symptoms. These are:
Pressing the right buttons in a female body can heighten the pleasure markedly. The human body is a very fascinating entity that people know very less about. These hidden spots in a woman’s body will definitely turn her on and ensure an intense orgasm and in some cases, multiple orgasms too.
Here are a few clandestine pleasure points you need to keep in mind for your next sexual encounter:
- Ears: The ears have 120 acupressure points which is why you should be paying attention to caressing the ears. Biting, caressing, licking and blowing into the ears can arouse a woman tremendously. If you are a great talker, whisper dirty, sexy things into her ear to increase the spread of sexual energy in her body.
- Wrists: The wrists are an erogenous zone which not much people pay attention to. However, the wrist is covered with a thin layer of skin which classifies it as a pleasure point because when the wrists are kissed and nibbled, a woman gets turned on immensely.
- Nape of the Neck: This spot is packed with nerve endings that make it a spot to be paid attention to for maximum arousal. Kissing and licking the nape of a woman’s neck is tingling and inflames the sexual arousal in her. Hence, this is a part you should be paying extra attention to during foreplay.
- Lower Back: Pay attention to this sensitive spot as a part of your foreplay repertoire as massaging the lower back is very stimulating to a woman. Other than an elevated arousal, massaging the lower back soothes the pelvic muscles and makes the intercourse smoother.
- Inner Thighs: Perilously close to the genitals, the inner thighs are an underrated pleasure point which most guys don’t focus on. Kissing and licking the inner thighs will turn a woman on in no time. During foreplay, you can work your way up from the inner thighs to the clitoris to arouse her further
- Back of Neck: The reason your neck is such a hot spot: it’s extremely sensitive, full of blood vessels, and is associated with vulnerability. Soft, lingering caresses are clutch.
- Pelvis: Concentrating some affection on her pelvis is a great idea; however, you’ll have to resist the urge to slip down to her vagina while you’re so close. Like teasing her inner thighs, kissing and licking around her pelvis will excite her until she’s begging for more. Prolong the sensation by leaving the region to focus on another body part for a while.
- Behind Her Knees: This area is one that most men don’t think of when trying to stimulate a woman, but it is, in fact, quite sensitive. Gently caressing the back of the knee under her skirt while the two of you are in a public place will make her ready to get busy once you get home. Don’t forget to pay some more attention to this special spot once you’re alone too.
- The Arm: The area of her arm below the shoulder and between her elbow on the exterior part of her arm is another clitoris.
When you find the point that is that one special pressure point and when pressed on directly and held for 10 seconds or more, she has the capability of moving into orgasmic breath and wave of pleasure fills through her body.
While sexual arousal seems like a highly individual sort of thing, people generally tend to agree on which spots get their motors running. These so-called "erogenous zones" are linked to feelings of sexual arousal—stimulating these spots can ramp up feelings of sexual pleasure and make sex more satisfying. The best way to find out what you and your partner like is to communicate, experiment, communicate some more, and repeat. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
What is pre-mature ejaculation (pme or pe)?
Premature ejaculation (pe) is –
- Uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after sexual penetration (quick orgasm and quick ejaculation)
- It happens with minimal sexual stimulation and before the person (or his partner) wishes
- It results in unsatisfactory sex for both partners
- This can increase the anxiety and further worsens the problem (the person may wish to keep away from sex rather than getting embarrassed)
- It is one of the most common forms of male sexual dysfunction
- It has probably affected every man at some point of his life
Tips for prevention and cure of pe:
Sex related –
- Masturbate an hour or 2 before intercourse
- Divert – stop when there is ejaculatory response and repeat foreplay techniques or divert your mind from intercourse and focus on other types of sexual play
- Pause-squeeze technique
- Use condoms – this will help lessen the stimulation on penis
- Communicate with your partner
- Try different sexual positions rather than missionary positions
- Penis massage before intercourse with 1 ounce of sesame oil added with 5-10 drops of mustard oil
- Stop alcohol, tobacco, drugs, smoking
- Avoid junks, fried foods, canned foods, processed foods, denatured foods
- Avoid white sugar, white flour
- Deep breathing exercises
- Take eggs – they provide cholesterol which assists production of sex hormones
- Include cereals and blueberries – they prevent blockage of arteries, improves blood circulation to genital area, helps to get and maintain erection
- Take fresh fruits (especially banana) and fruit juices in plenty
- Include nuts, cereals, vegetables (especially fennel, celery and onions), fruits, honey, milk in diet
- Take ginger, lettuce, fish, shellfish,
- Whole body massage
Best ways to prevent pe –
Follow the below said religiously:
Dinacharya / ratricharya – following a systematic daily protocol of life including wake-up and sleep patterns, proper quality and quantity of food, sleep, sex, brushing teeth, having bath, exercise, do’s and don’ts to be followed at evening and night times etc
- Rutucharya – following a systematic seasonal protocol
- Sadvritta and sadachara – having a circle of goodness and getting into a practise of doing good deeds
- Achara rasayana – conducts and behaviours which will provide all benefits of taking rasayana (immune modulators / anti-ageing medicines / rejuvenators)
- Avoid vega dharana and vega udeerana – do not forcibly control the natural impending urges / reflexes as those for defecation, urination, emotional discharge (crying), sneeze, thirst, hunger, sex, sleep etc. Also avoid forcible expulsion of the above said. Also control or avoid exhibiting the mental vegas like anger, anxiety, stress, grief, possessiveness, hatred.
Sex is an important part of a man's life. Health and age doesn't live to change that. The most important key to a healthy sex life at any decade is communication with your partner. Honest, open communication about what feels good, what doesn't feel good and how you make each other feel is the key to better sex life erectile dysfunction (E.D) describes a symptom of several common but treatable problems. Occurs when a man has difficulty to achieving or maintaining an erection that can sustain sexual intercourse. It is a complex condition because there are many contributing factors including blood flow, nerves function, hormones and more. Lifestyle changes can help to treat E.D
1. Reduce alcohol intake.
2. Take steps to reduce stress in life
3. Try exercising, meditating or doing activities you enjoy.
4. Quit smoking or drugs without prescription.
5 get enough rest at night
6. Lose weight if you are overweight