Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Meerut. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aruna VermaYour feedback matters!
My AMH is 0.780 and FSH is 13.40.Is there any chance for me to get pregnant? ?am very worried. please help me.
My wife is going through her 1st pregnancy. Her age is 34. All her reports are normal. The doctor has advised Susten 300, which she has taken once but didn't feel like taking later on. On consulting with the doctor, she was advised to continue to take Susten 300. What should she do?
Hello mam/sir she had periods before a week ago and after that we had unprotected sex or we can say that we do not use condoms while having sex and I come his vagina and she is bleeding and after 10 to 15 mint I give unwanted 72 pill to her is there chances to get pregnant plzz give me some proper solution.
Me and my friend often have sex . I use condom and one time I had given her unwanted - 72, pill also 15 days back .she missed her periods 3 days till now . She doesn't have normal periods Too but she told me that she don't liked sour food at all but now from 3-4 days she wishes to eat sour food like pickle. She is 17 and 7 months old officially in papers but she's 18 in real (Unofficially). Nd I am 18 . So I want to know if she is pregnant then can she abort child without letting her parents know . And can she have abortion by medication ? Because as she missed her periods 3-4 days back and she doesn't had normal period records. Should I give her mifepristone and misoprostol ?
Hi, me and my planning for second child, from last 9 years, but we are not getting success, my wife got miscarriage 2 times from last 2 years. My age is 36 and my wife is 35, She has diabetes, thyroid, and stone problem. Please suggest on this.
Uncontrolled blood pressure can lead to heart attacks, paralysis and heart failure. Most such attacks occur in the early morning hours. Pulse, blood pressure and thickening of platelets are all higher in the early morning hours.
Controlling early morning blood pressure can reduce cardiovascular mortality.
Among patients with chronic kidney disease and high blood pressure, taking at least one antihypertensive drug at bedtime significantly improves blood pressure control, with an associated decrease in risk for cardiovascular events, according to a study published in the Journal of the American Society of Nephrology.
The study included 661 patients with chronic kidney disease who were randomly assigned either to take all prescribed anti BP drugs on awakening or to take at least one of them at bedtime. Patients were followed for a median of 5.4 years; during that time, patients who took at least one BP–lowering drug at bedtime had approximately one third of the cardiac risk compared with those who took all medications on awakening.
A similar significant reduction in cardiac deaths, heart attacks and paralysis was noted with bedtime dosing. Patients taking their medications at bedtime also had a significantly lower mean BP while sleeping.
For each 5 mmHg decrease in mean sleep–time systolic upper BP, there was a 14% reduction in the risk for cardiovascular events during follow–up.
Potential explanation for the benefit of night time treatment may be associated with the effect of night time treatment on urinary albumin excretion levels. Urinary albumin excretion is significantly reduced after bedtime, but not morning, treatment.
Hi last year in December due to recurring ovarian cysts I got my right ovary removed. I already have 5 year old daughter, planning for my second child. Yesterday was my 9th day of menstrual cycle. I got follicular monitoring done and report is 6 mm follicle. Please advise what I need to do next.
I am suffering from PCOD. I heard it doesn't get cure, is it true? My periods are irregular almost alternate months. I want a permanent solution to clear PCOD.
I had some doubts about sex .sucking penis and licking female reproductive part without using condoms are causes aids or other diseases? please answer for this to me.
I am 23 years old. I face severe pain on first day of periods. Also face loose motion n vomiting pblm .I take (meftal spas) tablet on frst day every month Kindly suggest how to reduce pain n kindly advise if above medicine is safe to b continued.
Rashes in the vulva, which might be caused due to various health problems or due to irritation on skin, usually constitute all the vaginal rashes. The vaginal rashes might be the result of non infectious conditions (it might be an allergic reaction) or it might also be the result of a sexually transmitted infection. The vulva may become red and might have sores and blisters. Many times, the vulva doesn't change color at all, but visible bumps are present in the area.
The symptoms of vaginal rashes are as follows:
- Blisters or sores
- Reddening of the vulva
- Visible bumps
- Vaginal discharge
- Pain in the pelvic region
- Painful urination with a burning feeling
- Pain while having sex
- Lice or insects in the pubic hair
- Enlarged lymph nodes
- Ulcers on the groin
Although the symptoms are not usually fatal, sometimes the conditions might become life threatening. If your body temperature rises above 101oF and if you are suffering from a severe abdominal and pelvic pain, the best option is to consult a doctor immediately.
Vaginal rashes can be due both noninfectious causes as well as due to sexually transmitted infections. Some of the infectious causes are:
- Genital herpes
- Granuloma inguinale
- Human papilloma virus
- Molluscum contagiosum
- Pubic lice
- Yeast infections
Some of the noninfectious causes are:
- Allergic reactions
- Chemical irritants like soap, lubricants, creams, etc
- Lichen Simplex Chronicus
Although the vaginal rashes aren't very serious in nature, you might face certain complications like infertility, secondary or tertiary syphilis, and transmitting the infection to your partner.
Vaginal rashes are usually treated with home remedies. Here are a few treatments you could try out if you are afflicted with vaginal rashes:
- Apple Cider Vinegar: This particular substance is known for having antifungal and antibacterial properties. It will help you get over the itching which takes place when you are suffering with a vaginal rash. If the rash is due to a fungal or bacterial infection, then apple cider vinegar will help to clear out the infection. Wash your vagina with apple cider vinegar and warm water mixture.
- Anti-bacterial Talc: Anti-bacterial talc is extremely mild to the skin. It helps to cure fungal infections but this method might take some time to cure the rash.
Consult your doctor if the rash becomes serious and requires immediate attention.
For most women, though periods are essential, they are not a pleasant experience. The bleeding is often accompanied by bloating, pain in the abdomen and thighs, weakness etc. that can make her feel uncomfortable along with mood swings and irritability. It gets worse if your periods happen to clash with travel plans, holidays or important events like a marriage or social function. Thankfully, there are natural ways to delay the onset of one’s periods. Eating some types of food can help speed up the menstrual cycle while others can help delay the next period. Here are some foods you could try if you want to delay your next period.
- Lentils: Lentils can help delay a period and can also help reduce the amount of bleeding. It also helps reduce menstrual complications. To benefit from it, you must consume a cup of lentils on a daily basis. Roast the dried lentils and then grind the lentils to a fine powder. This powder can then be mixed with water to form a soup.
- Lemons and Vinegar: The acidic nature of lemon and vinegar can help delay the onset of your periods. It also helps remove toxins from the body and brings a glow to your face. You could simply chew a slice of lemon to delay your periods or drink a glass of water with a tablespoon of lemon juice or vinegar twice a day. This should ideally be had on an empty stomach in the morning and just before going to bed.
- Parsley: Herbs not only add flavour to our food but also have medicinal value. Parsley is excellent not only for digestion but also to delay menstruation. Steep a handful of parsley leaves in half a litre of water for approximately 20 minutes. Strain this solution and drink the tea while still warm. This should be repeated twice or thrice a day for approximately a week before your periods begin. Parsley tea may be a little bitter and to make it more appealing you could add a little honey to the tea.
- Avoid Spicy Food: Spicy foods increase the body’s internal temperature. This leads to the production of more oestrogen that can quicken the menstrual cycle. Eliminating spices such as pepper, chillies, garlic, jalapenos, paprika etc. from your diet can help lower the body’s internal temperature and reduce the production of oestrogen thereby delaying the onset of your next period. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I was sex with my Girl friend first time now she lost her virginity but after that when she was go to washroom she feel pain. Please tell me what can we do?
Sir/mam. I'm am 4 months pregnant. All scan is well and good. Baby growth also finds good. Yesterday day I went to check up the same result exist. But from today morning I found little brown bleed while urinate. I have consulted with my doctor through phone. She advised to take sylate 500 mg. My question is 1.reason for bleeding? And is this quite common. 2.is sylate 500 mg safe at this time 3.felling pain in my lower abdomen.
Intercourse is meant to be a pleasurable and intimate experience. But it might become an unpleasant act if you are suffering from performance anxiety. When you are mentally occupied by questions such as "Do I look too fat?" or "Did I do that right?", sex stops being a gratifying experience.
Incessant anxiety over your ability or appearance can result in sex becoming nerve-wracking and stressful for you. It might even have you avoiding sex altogether. This psychological condition is termed as sexual performance anxiety.
Sex isn't only a physical reaction, there are emotions tied to it as well. If you are too stressed out and your mind is preoccupied, your body reflects your inner turmoil and you cannot get aroused.
Causes: The causes of sexual performance anxiety include:
- Fear that you wouldn't be able to satisfy your partner and perform well sexually
- Body image issues (Such as stressing about your weight)
- Problems in your relationship
- Men worry that their penis don't 'measure' up
- Men might be concerned about taking too much time to orgasm, or about premature ejaculation
- Women worry about not enjoying the experience or being unable to have an orgasm
Symptoms: Your mental state has a deep impact on your physical state. The effect of stress hormones norepinephrine and epinephrine can hinder your sexual performance. Symptoms of sexual performance anxiety include:
- In men, blood vessels constrict due to the effect of stress hormones. This leads to reduced blood flow to the penis, thus making it difficult for the man to get an erection.
- Often though it is less diagnosed in women, sexual performance anxiety leads to trouble in lubrication during sex. Lack of lubrication dims the desire to have sex.
Sexual performance anxiety is a vicious, inescapable cycle. Increased anxiety hampers you from having sex, making you think you won't be able to perform well, which causes even more anxiety.
Treatment: Consult a doctor you will be comfortable with discussing your problems. Sexual performance can be either treated by medication (if you have an underlying medical condition such as erectile dysfunction) or through therapy.
Talking to a therapist or counsellor about your problems can help you in several ways. You can learn to become more comfortable with yourself and your body. You can also understand your problems better, which can eliminate your anxiety.