Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Meerut. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arun Singhal
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Dr. Arun SinghalYour feedback matters!
HI Sir, I am 21 year old My penis is getting smaller day by day Not feel erected in morning Its become 2 1/2 when not erected my friends r having big penis then me I am really depressed about it I feel shy to go anywhere Can my penis become large.
I had itching on my down part of penis its severe itching and I scratch it the skin is removing why?
Whenever a little bit climate changes there is cough stored in my chest always these things happen? I take normally cough syrup for instant relief. Can I be totally fit sir?
Hello! Doctor. I'm suffering with big issue. The erection time is very less. It will discharge within 1.5 minutes maximum. Please help me giving the solution.
Sir I am suffering from pox. So I want advice what I should eat for next one month so that it can be cure as quick as possible.
Pneumonia is an infection of the lungs. It leads to inflammation of the lungs which is filled with fluid or pus. It can range from being mild to severe depending on a person’s health and age. Pneumonia can be caused by a variety of germs including bacteria, virus, and fungi. It can become life-threatening and dangerous for people:
- Infants and children aged between 2 to 5 years
- Older people aged above 65 years
- Those who have a weak immune system or have other forms of respiratory problems
Pneumonia can be contracted from different places and can become risky when:
- Bacterial pneumonia can easily be contracted from hospital and healthcare which is termed as community-acquired pneumonia. The chances of acquiring pneumonia can increase if are on the ventilator.
- Alcohol- Having excessive or regular alcohol can lead to worsening of your pneumonia
- If you are exposed to animals like birds, rabbits and rats, then the chances of you contracting pneumonia might be greater.
- If you have some medical problems like heart or kidney disease, then your pneumonia can get worse. The situation may be particularly precarious for asthma patients.
- Smoking also makes you more susceptible to pneumonia.
- Having a weak immunity due to HIV, asplena, poor nutrition and also chemotherapy can lead to worsening of bacterial pneumonia.
Some symptoms of bacterial pneumonia may include:
- Coughing that may produce mucus
- Fever with shaking and sweating
- Chest pain
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Low body temperature
- Shortness of breath
Newborns and infants having pneumonia may not show any symptoms that make it difficult to detect the disease. Also when you have mild symptoms, it is termed as walking pneumonia.
If you have pneumonia, then you should consult a doctor who will prescribe a few tests:
- Blood test-It is mainly done to identify the germ causing the disease
- Chest X-Ray- It helps the doctor locate the exact position of pneumonia.
- Pulse Oximetry- It measures the oxygen level in a person’s body.
- Sputum Test- Fluid from your lungs is taken and tested to know the cause of infection.
- Additional tests may be advised by your doctor that includes CT scan and Pleural fluid culture.
For mild or walking pneumonia, doctors may prescribe certain antibiotics and cough medicines to treat pneumonia. Within a week or two, your lung will start to clear up and you will feel better. Moreover, have enough fluid and sleep and do not smoke.
However, if you fall in the risky category and are experiencing pneumonia symptoms even after having medicines, you should get yourself or your child hospitalized. But there are ways to prevent pneumonia like giving vaccinations to your children and washing your hands. Also, lessen your smoking or stop altogether. So don’t let pneumonia turn into a life-threatening disease by following these simple measures. Consult your doctor immediately if have any of the pneumonia symptoms and fall in the category of – infants and children, people above 65 years of age and people with low immunity. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!