Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Meerut. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aparna Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aparna GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi. I had my first pregnancy USG yesterday. As per my calculation & as I have note down my last period date is 10th Dec, 2015. The fetus is 9 weeks. But yesterday during USG the doctor said that the fetus is near about 7 weeks now. & I have given wrong Last period date. But I can clearly remember that it was 10th December. So I am very much tensed about it. That is the fetus growth is not normal? But doctor said that the heart beat is ok of the fetus. Pls suggest.
Here are 7 ways to beat the bloat and eliminate excess fluid from your body
1. Avoid sugar
Most people think of salt in relation to fluid retention. It is true that excess salt in the diet can aggravate fluid retention, but sugar is more likely to cause the fluid retention in the first place. Sugar is a carbohydrate, and all carbohydrates, if consumed in excess can promote fluid retention. This is because sugar promotes your pancreas to release insulin. A consistently high blood level of insulin stimulates your kidneys to retain fluid and sodium. Consuming excess sodium in your diet can aggravate this. If you want to strip your body of excess fluid, base your diet on vegetables, salads, seafood, poultry, eggs and meat (ideally grass fed), along with healthy fats such as olive oil, avocados and coconut oil.
2. Avoid dairy products
Dairy products cause a lot of lymphatic congestion for many people. This is especially so if you have the lymphatic body type. People with this body type are prone to poor circulation and fluid retention, and dairy products aggravate this. It is the protein in dairy products (called casein) that is the culprit. L-body type figure control tablets are specifically formulated with herbs and nutrients that assist the function of the lymphatic system and the circulatory system, to clear excess fluid from the body.
3. Find out if you have any allergies, and then avoid those foods
Food allergies are an extremely common cause of fluid retention. This makes sense because if you ingest a food you are allergic to; your body will consider it toxic and aim to dilute it. Hence your body will hold on to a whole lot of extra fluid. The congestion in your lymphatic system caused by allergies can also make you feel fatigued, depressed and give you a foggy head. It can be difficult to determine food allergies and it’s best to get the help of a healthcare practitioner. However the most common foods to cause allergy or intolerance are wheat, gluten, dairy products, corn, soy, nuts, eggs and artificial additives such as food colors.
4. Assist your lymphatic system to clear toxins and remove excess fluid
You can achieve this by avoiding the foods already mentioned, and by increasing your vegetable intake. All vegetables help to improve lymphatic flow and waste elimination, but some are more effective than others. Fresh herbs such as parsley and cilantro, asparagus and celery are well known for their ability to help clear excess fluid from your body. Some herbs are particularly helpful also; they include uva ursi, juniper berry and buchu leaf. These ingredients are combined in fluid relief tablets and can provide relief from edema.
5. Have your thyroid checked
An underactive thyroid gland is a common cause of fluid retention. It can also cause dry skin, fatigue, low mood, scalp hair loss and weight gain. All extremely common symptoms. The most common cause of an underactive thyroid gland is hashimoto’s thyroiditis. This is an autoimmune disease and is actually the most common autoimmune disease in the world. Mild cases of hypothyroidism often go undiagnosed for some time. If you suffer with the symptoms i’ve mentioned, please see your doctor for a thyroid blood test. You can also learn much more in our book your thyroid problems solved and you can learn about autoimmune problems here. Thyroid health capsules are an ideal way to support your thyroid gland.
6. Strengthen your veins
You need good, strong veins in order to carry blood throughout your body. Veins and lymphatic vessels in the legs are particularly prone to weakness, and that can leave them unable to carry blood up towards the heart. The result is fluid pooling in the ankles and legs. Vitamin c and bioflavonoids are the most important nutrients to strengthen vessels walls. It is very difficult to obtain enough of these nutrients in fresh produce because a lot of fresh produce isn’t actually that fresh – unless you grow it yourself in a vegetable patch at home. If you suffer with fluid on your legs, a vitamin c with rosehips supplement may help.
7. Rule out a liver, kidney or heart problem
In rare instances, congestive heart failure, or portal hypertension can cause an excess of fluid to accumulate in the lower body. If you have significant fluid problems, please see your doctor. The earlier these conditions are diagnosed, usually the better the outcome.
If these suggestions do not help you, please consult your doctor for a thorough evaluation.
I 20 yrs old having. Hypothyroid. I am facing irregular periods and so much of hairfall. What shall I do to control this? please suggest me. I am going to depression day by day due to these hairFall problem. And shall I get pregnant? my tsh level is 1.4 nd my t4 is 10.4. Please suggest me.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
Dear dr, My wife is 6 month pregnant. While sleeping she suffers from leg cramps almost daily and feel very uncomfortable and has lower back ache. Sometimes she take women horlicks with milk. Is it good for her and the baby? Kindly suggest.
During ovulation. I.e on 12th day I got a white fluid discharge. I am getting that on 13th day too. Am I pregnant. Or what is this? Pls help me doctors pls am worried.
I got married before 6 months. Daily we are doing sex except period days. Then why I didn't get pregnant. After sex the sperm will come out in 10 to 20 minutes. Is there any problem to get pregnant? When will I get pregnant as soon as possible.
I had unprotected sex with my gf on 1st day of her period and she took an ipill within 10 hrs. After that also she was bleeding till 5th day. Again on 7th day we had unprotected sex and she took another ipill within 10 hrs. While our intimacy I observed that blood was coming out during intercourse on 7th day of her period. Her LMP was on 3rd Feb 2018. Please help us. Is there any chances of getting pregnant.
Athlete’s foot, also called tinea pedis, is an infectious bacterial fungal contamination that affects the skin on the feet and can spread to the toenails and in some cases to the hands as well. The fungal disease is called athlete’s foot, since it is ordinarily found in athletes. Athlete’s foot is not that serious, however, sometimes it is difficult to cure. In case you have diabetes or a week immune system and suspect that you have athlete’s foot, you need to call your specialist or doctor immediately.
Regardless, here are few alternative ways to treat athlete’s foot:
- Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) has been used as an option for treating athlete’s foot with some success. 50% of the solutions of tea tree oil successfully treated this disease in 64% of the trial members. Put 40 drops of organic tea tree oil to a footbath and dip your feet for 10 minutes. Later, while drying the feet, rub a couple of drops of the oil directly on the affected area. Tea tree oil has properties that will stop the growth in vigorously affected zones and prevent it from spreading to unaffected areas, although tea tree oil can also bring about skin dermatitis in a few people.
- Ozonated olive oil: Using ozonated olive oil can likewise help with athlete's foot. Use the glue to swab your spotless, dry feet every morning and night. This will clear up the growth within just two to four days and can be used as a preventive measure against future flare-ups.
- Soaking your feet: Soak your feet in two tablespoons of Himalayan Crystal salt and half a glass of organic apple cider vinegar solution and blend it with some warm water. This makes an exceptionally acidic environment in which the parasite cannot live. You can then wipe your feet with a cotton cloth. You can also wipe down the inner parts of shoes to keep the growth from sticking there.
- Swab with cotton: Sesame and raw virgin coconut oil have anti-bacterial properties and can be used specifically to the feet. Swab it generously on clean dry feet with a cotton ball twice every day.
- Yogurt: Yogurt containing dynamic bacterial organisms is exceptionally successful in battling fungal infections like athlete’s foot. The live acidophilus bacteria present in plain yogurt keeps the contagious and bacterial infections in check.
- Room for air: A warm and moist environment is bad for fungal infections. Go barefoot when you are not in a damp area, and while going out wear shoes or open-toed shoes. You may not be enthusiastic about flaunting your feet during this condition. However, it might be worthwhile if it means that they will heal faster this way.
- Soak your feet in PVPI: Povidone-iodine (PVPI) is usually known by its principle image name, Betadine. It is a medicine used to treat and heal fungal wounds. It is additionally used in skin disease treatments and is a very effective bactericide. It is useful to battle yeasts, molds and parasites, in addition to other things. Soaking your feet in Betadine can help you get rid of athlete’s foot.