Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anirban Roy
Submit a review for Dr. Anirban RoyYour feedback matters!
My baby boy 3 year old .he is suffering from fever in the frequency of every 15-20 days. After so many medicine and test also we are not able to find out the reason. All test report are normal only vit d3 is very less slitly hemoglobin is less. And his weight is 13.5 kg only. Can any buddy suggest what we should do to get my child healthy .if any test required may please suggest.
What is the homeopathic medicine for dandruff as there is no homeopathic doctor in area where we live.
Hello my age is 21 height 5. 4 and weight 67. I am suffering from pcod since 5 years. And now again I did ultrasound test it shows complex cyst of 5. 4 cm on right ovary. Is this something related to ovarian cancer? I have irregular menses and strong abdominal pain I do have exercise in my daily routine but still gaining weight. And hair is much thin and short. And front forehead side I am getting bald. Because of all this I feel depressed and have stopped contacting people. I would like to get some help regarding weight loss and hair problem.
Is there any way to stop blue balls. Whenever I make out with my girlfriend after an hour I since some pain in my testicles. How can I stop that?
A night out with its fair share of drinks is enjoyable, but it is the morning after which tends to have the after affects. Hangovers are a problem with anybody who has had a drink too much the night before and it might leave you in an incapacitated state due to nausea, headaches and dehydration.
Here are some of the known homemade remedies which can cure hangovers:
- Make sure you take a lot of water and fluids: After you have woken up after a night out where you had lots to drink, you are bound to have a hangover as alcohol is known to dehydrate the body. Thus it is advisable that you drink plenty of water and other fluids. Only water isn’t going to be enough as water can hydrate you but many of the other nutrients will only be supplied by juices, rehydrating drinks, sports drinks or other such. Thus it is important to consume a variety of these fluids.
- Eat a hearty breakfast: The longer you are with an empty stomach, the longer it is going to take the hangover to go away. Eating a hearty and filling breakfast will relieve the hangover to a great extent. However, eat foods which are easy to digest, such as cereals and toast. Avoid greasy and oily foods in the morning as they may add to the nausea.
- If you have nowhere important to be, go back to bed: If you have the time and nothing to do, then it is advisable to sleep a little longer while you keep rehydrating yourself whenever you wake up. This is going to give your body the fluids it needs while resting is going to give it plenty of opportunity to heal itself.
- Eat ginger, both before and after drinking: Ginger has been used as a home remedy across cultures for centuries to treat nausea. It is thus wise to eat crystallized or candied forms of ginger, both before and after consumption of alcohol as it will lessen its effects on the body. You can take ginger the night after as well to reduce the nausea that comes with hangover.
- Stretch out and exercise a little: Between naps it may not be a bad idea to stretch out and exercise a little, which will help you release endorphins to make you feel better. However, ensure that it is light exercise so that the nausea and headaches are not exacerbated.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!