It should not cause problem so early but not a good idea to use it non-stop especially if your symptoms are not resolving. Consult a medical gastroenterologist and undergo upper gastrointestinal endoscopy to see if there is an ulcer.
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic). ) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do.
2. Don't Overeat
3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever ur mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is ur traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style
7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, Carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation
9. Drink lot of water.
10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
11. Take half cup of cold milk when u feel acidity, it will help. Curd is good for u.
12. If its very severe then Elevate your bed Raising the head of your bed six to eight inches can help gravity keep gastric acid down in your stomach.
This is for long term results But for now to bring your digestive system back on track you need to take medicines. For that I need more details, you can consult me
yes she can take but better take preventive measures like avoid excess of oil spicy fatty food
not to lie down immediately after food..walk for sometime and give a gap of at least 45 minutes before she sleeps
Keep head high with pillows to avoid any reflux
take food on time and try to take small frequent meals with at least two servings of fruits
BUMS, I.A.T.(D), Diplomate American Board Of Sexology, PG Diploma in Trichology, MD - Alternate Medicine
Dear lybrate-user, medications are not working as you are not being guided in the right direction. I have been dealing with similar cases for more then 31 years now with testified results. Let me explain you about your issue in brief - does it happen you get little erection you feel you should go in and the moment you try to enter it goes down and itâs not hard enough for you to penetrate? Sometimes even if you penetrate you seem to lose your erection soon?
At some point in a manâs life, he may have difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection. Erection problems occur when you canât achieve or maintain an erection thatâs firm enough to have sexual intercourse. Erection problems are also known as:
* erectile dysfunction (ed)
* sexual dysfunction
in your case I believe you have developed symptoms of erectile dysfunction. However this issue is not a major problem to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
You can contact me directly through my website link - url
Omeprazole is not really useful in diarrhea.
Take sporolac tablets. Four tablets a day.
Also have lots of curd and butter milk. It'll be helpful for your diarrhea. If its associated with pain and abdominal cramps and if the stool is sticky with weakness and fever, take a course of tablet ofloxacin+ornidazole twice a day for three days.
DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopathy Doctor, Hyderabad
Yes, you are right. Homeopathic treatment provides very effective alternate solution for your problem. Avoid outside food, oily, spicy, processed food and fast food. Drink boiled/ treated water. Have regular workout. Switch over to homeopathy and it takes some time to resolve. Please start taking homeopathic medicine arsenic alb 200--once daily in the morning and nux vomica 200 in the evening for 5 days. Consult me through “Lybrate text consult” for further prescription and treatment.