You need medication only when your bp is high.
In some people, doctor suggests to take it daily.
You need to keep a check on your blood pressure.
If it gets normal, well and good, if not, then you need the medicine everyday.
I would suggest you to. Take homoepathic medicines for this. Take Symphytum Q for 1 month 10 drops BD. You will see good results. But for cure you need cobstitution remedy. For any more help consult me.
DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopathy Doctor, Hyderabad
Your gerd gas and pain. These medicines should not be used for long period. Basic cause for your gerd, gas and pain is digestive disorder avoid outside food, oily, spicy, processed food and fast food. Drink boiled/ treated water. Have regular workout. Your digestive disorder can be treated effectively by homeopathy. Please take homeopathic medicine arsenic alb 200--once daily in the morning and nux vomica 200 in the evening for 5 days. Consult me through “Lybrate text consult” for further prescription and treatment.
Razo 20 tablet is a proton pump inhibitor (ppi). It works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps in relief of acid related indigestion and heartburn.
This medicine will not cure problem. It only works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach. The day you do not take medicine normal acid production will be there n you will have symptoms.
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit (eat whole fruit not juice), a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation
9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
11. Take half cup of cold milk when you feel acidity, it will help. Curd is good for u.
12. If its very severe then elevate your bed raising the head of your bed six to eight inches can help gravity keep gastric acid down in your stomach.
This is for long term results but for now to bring your digestive system back on track you need to take medicines. For that I need more details, you can consult me.
FELLOWSHIP IN HEPATOBILIARY AND LIVER TRANSPLANT SURGERY, Fellowship in Abdominal Multi Organ Transplant Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
Mr Goel , what is the reason for starting these medications? If the reason is burning during passing motion then please be aware that all the three medications that you are taking are for acidity and have no relation to pain on passing stools.
Liver Transplant, Surgical Gastroenterology, Fellowship in Abdominal Multi Organ Transplant Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
lybrate-user, please explain where exactly the pain is. Before taking the medicine, we need to know the cause for it. One needs to know the location, severity, duration, nature of pain etc to come to conclusion. Usually we need some tests as well, including routine blood tests and usg to make a proper diagnosis. Above medications are for acidity and indigestion. Please share the prescription from the doctor and also share reports of any investigations if performed. I will be able to help you better then.