Hi lybrate-user. The antibiotics will make the reports negative. But it is not capable of curing it. No matter how much you take.
The only system that can cure it is by homoeopathic treatment.
You may consult through Lybrate. If you wish to.
At least you may take one dose of Medorrhinum 200 one dose.
For fever take one tablet paracetamol 650 mg and can repeat it after eight hours as and when needed and I will suggest you to eat nutritious home made food with adequate fluid intake and take physical rest and Get your blood checked freshly for CBC and follow up with reports.
Treatment depends on the severity. Fungus or yeast infection. Common around skin folds like thighs and genitals. Avoid sweating, sharing clothes, towels and soap. Specific medicine required depends on the severity. For detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Since when r you having this?What r other symptoms that you r experiencing?
By doing what like walking, exertion, eating or empty stomach- it increases or decreases in intensity. For how much time it remains?How is your appetite?R you constipated or having loose stools?
Is there stiffness also? Any problem in urine?It can be because of gas or acidity or indigestion, gastritis, gerd, diarrhoea, constipation, ibs etc but I need details of the case.
In the meanwhile follow this 1. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U should eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc. (preferably within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of plain water first thing in the morning
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit (eat whole fruit not juice), a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
11. Take 1tsp of ghee in bfast, lunch n dinner.
Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, swimming, gym etc.
For more details, you can consult me.