Asked for male, 49years old from Panchkula
It could be due to migraine. Follow the advice given below
1. Take crocin Pain relief one Tablet sos after food up to a maximum of three tablets daily at the time of attack, apply ice pack, massage scalp/temple
2. Drink plenty of water and take rest.
3. Avoid stress, anxiety, depression, agitation, exposure to loud noise, bright light, strong smell inadequate sleep, continuous use of cell phone since it precipitates migraine attack
4. Avoid salted /processed food, aged cheese, excess tea/coffee/alcoho (red wine)/caffeinated beveragesl. Don’t skip/postpone your meal, avoid hunger since it triggers the attack
5. Go for regular exercise, reduce weight if over weight
6. Practice yoga, meditation, deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve you from stress
7. If You have chronic migraine, you have to take migraine prophylaxis like propranolol/ vasograin after consulting physician
8. Consult neurologist to exclude other causes of headache and if required, take CT scan of brain.