You are most likely to experience dry skin during winter because of the cold temperature, lack of sunlight and dry environment. The lack of moisture causes your skin to dry up, giving it a cracked, flaky and scaly texture. This season demands a careful skin care regimen, and here are some tips on how you can take care of your skin during the winters.
You need to use foot lotions to avoid cracking of your feet and heels. Use lotions containing petroleum jelly and glycerine. You should undergo skin exfoliation to eliminate the dead skin from time to time. This will make the moisturisers and lotions to go deeper and be more effective.
Eating well is one of the secrets to a long and healthy life. To be able to sustain yourself in the long run, without falling prey to life-threatening diseases or degeneration of the body and its functionality, one must invest well in nutrition. So how can you eat to live forever and maintain a healthy eating habit? Here are a few elements that you should add to your diet!
So pile the above ingredients high to enjoy a long and healthy life!
Are you looking for an ideal diet which is easy to sustain, and has both instant and long term effects? You should opt for the GM diet, which combines all these qualities. This healthy diet plan appeared on the Internet four years ago, and a lot of people have benefited by following it. Here are some important things you should know about the GM diet:
What is GM diet?
GM diet is a weight loss management and diet plan, which was developed by the General Motors Corporation for helping their employees maintain a good shape. It involves consuming certain food items per day.
Is GM diet effective?
In spite of being a popular diet plan, there are some conflicting views regarding the success of a GM diet. However, recent studies prove that this diet is quite effective in reducing weight at a quick rate. You will be able to lose up to 10 lbs per week by following the diet sincerely. For first time users, the diet can be overwhelming because of the radical change in diet, which mostly contains vegetables, raw fruits, and meat servings in reduced amounts. It is also important for you to exercise regularly while following the GM diet, as only following the diet will make you weak.
How to prepare for the GM diet?
If you want to undertake a GM diet for weight loss benefits, you should be able to withstand or resist excessive sweating, occasional feelings of hunger, and weakness at times. These are common side effects during the first few days of the GM diet. It is important for you to stay properly hydrated while preparing for the diet. This is because your body requires a lot of water for metabolism and energy during the diet span. You should also avoid taking alcohol while preparing for the GM diet.
Weight loss objectives
The GM plan was primarily developed to help middle-aged, GM Corporation employees become slim and maintain good health. This diet plan aims at eliminating your extra pounds so that you are safe from several health risks, associated with excess weight.
There are several side effects of the GM diet as well because of the fast-paced schedule.
The GM diet can be undertaken by anyone. However, it is important to consult a doctor before starting the diet plan.
Some of the homeopathic remedies for fever are:
1. Aconite: This is for fever with restlessness and anxiety. The patient is seen with an increased thirst for cold water and intolerable body aches. Aconite is considered in fevers which have increased post sudden exposure to cold winds.
2. Bryonia Alba: This is used in fever with body aches. A person with a fever might want to lie down all the time in order to get relief from the body aches and even the slightest movement might cause them pain. An increased thirst for water is also seen.
3. Nux Vomica: This is a holistic cure for fever with shivering. This is made of natural substances and is of great help in cases of shivering and chilliness. A person with this fever might want to remain covered all the time.
4. Gelsemium: This natural remedy is very beneficial for fever where the patients suffer from dizziness, weakness and a tendency to faint. This condition is marked by an absence of thirst.
5. Rhus Tox: This remedy is considered to be the first choice in people who have fever along with extreme restlessness and body aches. A person experiencing this type of fever might want to remain in motion throughout in order to avoid the restlessness. This remedy is also given for fevers as a result of getting wet in the rain.