For prevention of hair loss follow these instructions:
•Take proper sleep of 6 - 7 hours. Do meditation to destress yourself. You can do Pranayams or take long deep breaths whlie closing your eyes I a peaceful environment for at least 8-10 minutes.
• Add protein containing items in your foods for healthy hair growth such as take a bowl of cereal daily and a glass of milk or 100 gm cheese or 1-2 eggs..
• To reduce hairfall and whitening of hairs, Practice Yogasana like Shirshasana and Sarwangasana only under the guidance of Expert.
• you can use mahabhringraj oil and apply it 3 times in a week massage your scalp for 10 to 15 minutes daily.
• Avoid the excess use of products such as hair colours or shampoo.
* Take Vitamin-E rich foods like dry fruits (Almonds, Pista etc) daily.
* You can take Vitamnin E supplement (100 mg capsiles) daily and tab. Boitin only under the supervision of nearest physician.
* Apply the egg yolk to the scalp atleast once a week. It gives nourishment to hair root and enhances hair growth.
Lastly, The last step is crucial as it seals in the nourishment. Try making this mask at home. In a bowl, mix two eggs, honey and some coconut oil.
Leave the mask on for 20 minutes, then rinse with a mild shampoo.
For relief from dandruff:
Apply curd on the scalp for atleast 15 min twice in a week and sit in sunlight.
You are taking right treatment, keep sugar levels in normal range, exercise moderately , simple walks are best but due to outside high pollution levels , some people do exercise on cycle at home because pollution is as bad as smoking 10 cigarettes/day.
Hello, you are. Suffering from sleep movment disorder.
Tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body. Go for meditation to reduce your stress in order to nourish your entire body to calm your nerves. Your diet be easily digestible on time to check gastric disorder. Tk, homoeopathic medicine:@ Rhus tox200-6 pills, thrice. Avoid, junk food. Alcohol, nicotine.
If you are symptomatic than it’s better not to repeat the second strip unless until proven otherwise and after few weeks Get your blood checked for CBC Tsh Fasting insulin levels and follow up with reports.
Febutaz 40 mg Tablet is a xanthine oxidase inhibitor. It works by decreasing blood uric acid, which is the chemical that causes gout.Zyloric tablets contain a medicine called allopurinol. It works
by slowing down the speed of certain chemical reactions
in your body to lower the level of uric acid in the blood
Both drugs re different and you have to take what our doctor has advised for you