Pantoprazole is category b drug (safe in animal studies; not studied in humans). It should be used only in acute gastritis diagnosed by endoscopy. But it is prescribed by majority of doctors for pregnancy induced gastritis, without any ill effects (to my knowledge).
Fellow Breast Surgery (MUHS), DNB (General Surgery), MBBS
at the age of 22 years, a requirement of pantoprazole on a regular basis could be either worrisome or wrong practice. There are two suggestions:
1. Please see a gastroenterologist for your dyspepsia. You probably require diet modifications, lifestyle modifications, cessation of smoking if you do, reducing the alcohol intake if you do. If your complaints are still persistent then may require further workup and treatment which is more than and different from taking pantoprazole. 2. Having nipple discharge after prolonged use of pantoprazole is an extremely rare side effect (0.01%). So, under supervision for dyspepsia, you should stop using pantoprazole. Also it is strongly advised that you see a breast surgeon get your nipple discharge evaluated. Nipple discharge could be due to various common causes.
Is her bp under control. Check for blood sugar also. In the meanwhile follow this 1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U should eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, swimming, gym etc.Till lock down do suryanamaskar every day.
for this homeopathy offers good results. Consult online.
Hi pentocid pentaprozole amoxicillin sucralfate are safe in preg.
Antibiotic clarithromycin although not causes fetal anomaly very very rare chance. Sometimes it may cause miscarriage but it is necessary for you so you can continue it. I think you have done urine preg test I will adv you to confirm fwb by usg at this age 5wk -6 wks
.nt scan at 11-12 wks
.double marker at 11-12 wks
.tripple marker at 16 -18 wks
anomaly scan at 16-18 wks
can consult me and take advise ok.
MD - Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
General Physician, Dibrugarh
Dear lybrate-user, the medicines as you told are able to give you just symptomatic cure only, NOT sufficient to give permanent cure from DU. For that you need to take moe superior medicines and follow some rules for your food habit and life style (at least for 1-2 months) till it subsides permanently. The symptoms you have told -'Evening times I feeling very difficult that my stomach was full with air like may be it was gas. Some times I feeling pain in chest @ different places in different times. Sometimes it was so uneasy to sleep' - are due to the side effects of the brands of capsules/medicines your taking.
Yes, In case of bloating and epigastric pain you can take pantoprazole domperidone combination (brands like pan-d or pantocid dsr etc) .you should take 1capsule early in morning empty stomach just after waking up for 7 days. You will be relieved of your gastric problem. And also to keep in mind do not immediately sleep or lie down after taking heavy meal do some minor activity or walk. Hope it helps. Thanx.
DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopathy Doctor, Hyderabad
Take early morning empty stomach. This only suppresses acid, but acid emerges again when you stop it. Not advisable to take for long time. Very effective treatment is available in homoeopathy for this chronic problem. Homeopathic treatment is painless and safe. No side effects. You need comprehensive treatment and it takes some time. Please start taking homeopathic medicine, preliminary dose arsenicum album 200-once daily in the morning for 5 days. Book online appointment/consultation with me (commencing from text consult rs 149) for further more comprehensive prescription and treatment.
BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology, Positive Psychiatry and Mental Health
Dear user. I can understand. Please don't be panic. Kegal exercise is the best to tighten the vaginal muscles. I suggest you to consult a psychiatrist in person. We are here to help you in every aspect of your mental and physical health. Any sexual or psychological problems can be cured with the help of various methods and therapies. I suggest you to post your query with every detail here. We will help you in overcoming your problems certainly. Take care.