It is important that you follow the following advice:
Firstly, don’t miss breakfast, lunch or dinner. ...
Secondly, avoid aerated drinks, tea, and coffee. ...
Also, include milk and diary products in your diet. ...
Don’t remain hungry for long periods of time. ...
Raise the head of your bed if symptoms interfere with sleep. If your bed allows for it, raise the head of it by 6 to 8 inches. Gravity will keep the acid in your stomach. Don't just pile up pillows, though. These tend to bend your neck and body in such a way that increases the pressure. It will make the hyperacidity worse
Consider losing weight. Losing weight may reduce some of the pressure on your lower esophageal sphincter, keeping stomach acid from leaking through
Eat smaller meals. Decrease the amount of food you eat at any one time. This may reduce the amount of stress and pressure on your stomach
Homoeopathy is free from side effects. For medication consult online in private.
each medicine though has a dose and is to be used accordingly, its not fair neither correct to discuss the use of medicines without knowing the disease and the aim of prescribing medicines it will be best for you if you consult the doctor who has prescribed the medication. Else the second best option will be to reconsult a doctor with complete details. Thats the best option for you.
Razo 20 tablet is a proton pump inhibitor (ppi). It works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps in relief of acid related indigestion and heartburn.
This medicine will not cure problem. It only works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach. The day you do not take medicine normal acid production will be there n you will have symptoms.
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit (eat whole fruit not juice), a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation
9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
11. Take half cup of cold milk when you feel acidity, it will help. Curd is good for u.
12. If its very severe then elevate your bed raising the head of your bed six to eight inches can help gravity keep gastric acid down in your stomach.
This is for long term results but for now to bring your digestive system back on track you need to take medicines. For that I need more details, you can consult me.
Dear user we can help you out with your present complaints if you detail more about it. However for now take a single dose of this Homeopathic medicine Acid sulp 30 and consult with me online with full medical records.
*Note: Please be aware that the meds prescribed based on scarcity of symptoms and data usually have less effectiveness then the one with a complete narrations.
Choice Of Health Is Your Hand..
WISH YOU GOOD HEALTH !
Yes oflixacin will take care of your infection and rabeprazole will correct acidity arising because of medicine
but for scaphoid infection I would suggest you must see an orthopaedic surgeon for expert opinion.