Having beautiful nails is not necessary only for looking good, but they need to be clean for health purposes too. Just like your skin and hair, you need to take care of them so that they are healthy looking. They are exposed to the environment and there are many ways by which your nails get damaged. Thus, here are a few tips that are easy to follow to keep your nails look great and keep them healthy!
After following all these, if still, you are not satisfied with the quality or health of your nails, it is better to get advice from an expert.
The fever itself isn’t a disease but a symptom of a disease. It is generally caused when the immune system heats itself to fight the infections that enter our body. One of the most common reasons a person catches a fever is due to Influenza or the common cold.
Though fever is a common symptom, it can aggravate very quickly if not taken care of properly. This article will educate patients on how to take care of themselves if they have a fever. The first and foremost step of taking care is to go to a doctor and get a proper diagnosis.
Upon a proper diagnosis, one can determine the kind of fever they are having. If someone has a fever due to diseases like Malaria then the course of action will be quite different. However, the following are the common steps for most of the fevers:
Do’s: While Having a Fever
Don'ts: While Having a Fever
Though fever is a fairly common disease, the treatment can go haywire if the usage of certain medicines isn’t done properly. Following the above instructions will help to take care of when someone has a fever and will help to get better. However, if the fever isn’t going down after 2-3 days, one should see a doctor immediately.
In today’s times, depression has spread within the society like an epidemic. People with depression wake up feeling low, spend their day drowning in anxiety and end the day without any hopes for the future. Although the symptoms may be different, children are not safe from the clutches of depression either. It is more difficult for them to express their anxiety and helplessness due to their lack of understanding of the concept of depression.
Five percent of children suffer from depression worldwide. If not taken care of, the depression can spiral out of control and potentially ruin the prospects of the child as adults. If you start noticing your child slowly retreating into their own world or unable to control their emotions, you must evaluate if your child is suffering from depression and take steps to help them.
Signs of depression in children:
The role of parents in helping a child overcome depression is of primary importance. While occasional bouts of feeling low and cranky is a part of growing up, extended periods of certain signs are cause for concern. They include:
• Being aggressive, sad or unhappy most of the time
• Saying negative things about themselves
• Lack of energy and interest in games
• Anxiety, irritability, and fear of social situations
• Disrupted dietary patterns
• Self-harming tendencies
Coping with depression
• It is important to notice unnatural behaviour in children and talking to them about it in a patient, non-judgemental and understanding manner. If the child is unwilling to talk, respect their space and broach the subject later.
• Depression doesn’t indicate the parents are failing in their roles. The cause of depression can be anything from genetic vulnerability to physical health and the immediate environment. The best course of action is addressing the cause and helping the child overcome depression.
• Often it is best to seek the professional help of a therapist or counsellor the child trusts. Forms of therapy including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Interpersonal Psychotherapy can help the child through play therapy, family therapy, and peer therapy.
• Giving the child a conducive atmosphere at home and in school is crucial. You might want to explore the possibilities of bullies or other factors in school, especially if your child is making excuses to not attend school and has deteriorating grades.
• Invest more time in their daily activities and engage them in activities of their choice to relieve their stress and channel their anxiety better.
The average age of appearance of depression in a child is progressively falling lower. In the face of such times, the child needs the parents more than ever to feel safe. It is easy for parents to deny depression in their children as the other alternative is heart-breaking. However, early diagnosis and intervention help the child to combat depression more effectively. A combination of medication, therapy, and support of the family is the best way of helping a child deal with depression and become a happier and successful adult.
A spotless, flawless complexion is what we all crave for. But owing to several environmental and genetic factors, your skin gets affected and gradually loses its glamour. Chemical peeling is a cosmetic treatment used to improve your skin’s appearance. Chemical peeling can effectively treat the following skin conditions-
Types of Chemical Peels-
Chemical peels are of three kinds, namely-
How is the treatment done?
Chemical peel is an out-patient procedure, meaning the patient does not have to stay overnight at the hospital after the treatment is done. Here is how chemical peels are done-
After the procedure, patients will likely notice redness or swelling on the treated portion. For that, you must follow these measures-
So now that you know why chemical peels are the secret to perfect skin, what are you waiting for? Consult a dermatologist, feel free to have a detailed discussion on the skin condition you want to get treated for, and bid adieu to age spots an dark patches, forever.
FUE or Follicular Unit Extraction is a very popular hair transplant technique. When this technique was introduced in 2002, it was considered as the breakthrough technology in the hair transplant industry. In the Follicular Unit Extraction method, a small ‘punch’ is used for extracting follicular units from the scalp. There is no visible scarring because the follicular units are directly extracted from the scalp one by one.
There are various advantages of this highly evolved hair transplant technique.
Thus, you can see that there are so many advantages of the Follicular Unit Extraction method. Plenty of people face the problem of hair loss these days. FUE is a very successful hair transplant technique that can solve your problem easily. Therefore, if you are embarrassed because of your hair loss problem, opt for FUE.