MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)
Vigra/sidenafil citrate is inadvisable in patients with unstable angina pectoris. The co-administration of Viagra with organic nitrates, for example, glyceryl trinitrate or isosorbide dinitrate, is unsafe. The relative contraindications to Viagra in cardiovascular disease are uncontrolled hypertension and impaired cardiac reserve.
It is used for Angina Pectoris, Cardiac Failure, Cardiopulmonary Oedema, Long-term Treatment Of Healed Reflux Oesophagitis, Moderate To Severe Reflux Oesophagitis, Myocardial Infarction, Oesophageal Spasm, Postoperative Hypertension, Prinzmetal's Angina.
Get your vital parameters of the body checked from a nearby doctor and follow up with findings for further guidance and I will suggest you to eat nutritious home made food with adequate fluid intake and take physical rest
2. Reduce body wt if over wt 3. No smoking/ tobacco 4. Diet - no ghee/ butter, have mix of vegetable oils - mustard, til, ground nut, olive oil, have more green vegetables and fruits, have whole grain atta, no fried. Fast. Spicy / processed/ junk food. No sugar, potato, rice
5. 30 mts brisk walk daily 6. Deep breathing exercise for 10 mts daily
7. Meditation daily for 10 mts ,6-8 hrs of sleep at night
8. Expose your body to sun for 15-20 mts daily after some oil massage to get vit d.
9. Take more water- proper hydration.
For medicine contact on private chat.