Yes, you can take it. Mac rd capsule is a prescription medicine. It is helpful in treating stomach acidity and heartburn. It helps in relieving the symptoms of acidity such as heartburn, stomach pain or irritation, and indigestion. It promotes the movement of food in the stomach to prevent nausea or vomiting.
CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical Cardiology, MBBS, certificate course in rheumatology and joint disorders.
General Physician, Ghaziabad
You have to improve your food habits do
1. Take 2/ 3glass of warm water in the morning before brush 2. Take more water in day
3. Take meals at fixed hrs, chew food properly/ completely, no eating quickly 4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day.
5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food. Caffeine, 6. No smoking, chewing gum, and carbonated beverages.
6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad
7. Avoid constipation
8. Use nibupani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day
9. Do not drink/ store water in plastic bottles. 10 .relax and walk for 30 mts daily 11. Take enough rest- do not lie down immediately after eating. Take dinner 3 hrs before sleeping. No late nights 11. Keep your weight under control.
13. Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol
15. Reduce physical and mental stress. Maintain healthy life style. Do exercise regularly.
16. No unnecessary medicines medicine can not be advised for open question for medicine and further advise contact on private consultation good luck.
It is important that you follow the following advice:
Firstly, don’t miss breakfast, lunch or dinner. ...
Secondly, avoid aerated drinks, tea, and coffee. ...
Also, include milk and diary products in your diet. ...
Don’t remain hungry for long periods of time. ...
Raise the head of your bed if symptoms interfere with sleep. If your bed allows for it, raise the head of it by 6 to 8 inches. Gravity will keep the acid in your stomach. Don't just pile up pillows, though. These tend to bend your neck and body in such a way that increases the pressure. It will make the hyperacidity worse
Consider losing weight. Losing weight may reduce some of the pressure on your lower esophageal sphincter, keeping stomach acid from leaking through
Eat smaller meals. Decrease the amount of food you eat at any one time. This may reduce the amount of stress and pressure on your stomach
Homoeopathy is free from side effects. For medication consult online in private.
each medicine though has a dose and is to be used accordingly, its not fair neither correct to discuss the use of medicines without knowing the disease and the aim of prescribing medicines it will be best for you if you consult the doctor who has prescribed the medication. Else the second best option will be to reconsult a doctor with complete details. Thats the best option for you.
Razo 20 tablet is a proton pump inhibitor (ppi). It works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps in relief of acid related indigestion and heartburn.
This medicine will not cure problem. It only works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach. The day you do not take medicine normal acid production will be there n you will have symptoms.
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit (eat whole fruit not juice), a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation
9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
11. Take half cup of cold milk when you feel acidity, it will help. Curd is good for u.
12. If its very severe then elevate your bed raising the head of your bed six to eight inches can help gravity keep gastric acid down in your stomach.
This is for long term results but for now to bring your digestive system back on track you need to take medicines. For that I need more details, you can consult me.
Here are some home remedies to cure acidity.
- Skip the aerated drinks as well as the caffeine. Opt for herbal tea instead.
- Have a glass of lukewarm water everyday.
- Include banana, watermelon and cucumber in your daily diet. Watermelon juice is great for curing acidity.
- Nariyal paani is known to soothe the system if you suffer from acidity.
- Drink a glass of milk - everyday.
- Have your last meal at least two to three hours before you hit the sack.
- Keeping long intervals between meals is another cause for acidity. Have small but regular meals.
- Try to avoid pickles, spicy chutneys, vinegar, etc.
- Boil some mint leaves in water and have a glass of this after meals.
No. Specific Medicine required. Fungal infection or Ring worm. When occurs in groin, called as jock itch. Usually fungal infection is common in moist areas of body like skin folds. It's mostly circular or round in appearance. May be red or black in colour. Treatment depending on the type and severity. Avoid sharing clothes, towels and soap; sweating also increases it. As it has to be differentiated from eczema and infection, its a must to see and confirm the diagnosis for proper treatment. So, please send photos of the affected area by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and treatment.