Hq Lite Cream effectively helps in the treatment of serious allergies, multiple sclerosis, asthma, and arthritis as well as some types of skin conditions. It acts as a corticosteroid, and prevents body tissues from reacting to inflammation.
Hq Lite Cream is an oral drug, and can be taken either with food or without. Patients who are more likely to develop stomach problems should take the drug along with food. This drug should always be gradually stopped. If it is discontinued suddenly, its side effects may worsen resulting in seizures.
One of the side effects of the drug is dizziness. In this case alcohol consumption should be limited or avoided entirely, otherwise dizziness may become more severe. Driving and more complicated tasks should also be avoided in order to prevent accidents. The drug also lowers the immunity of the body, which is precisely why patients taking Hq Lite Cream should avoid contact with those who have infections like the cold or flu. If the drug is used for a long period of time, it can result in the onset of eye problems like cataract, eye infections as well glaucoma. Other side effects of the drug include dry scalp, acne and redness of the face.
Information given here is based on the salt and content of the medicine. Effect and uses of medicine may vary from person to person. It is advicable to consult a Dermatologist before using this medicine.
When the finer details are not so fine- Presbyopia. When you reach your mid-forties, you will notice certain changes in your eyesight. Reading fine print becomes harder. You begin to hold things at a distance to be able to read them clearly. If routine activities like using your mobile phone, browsing the net, and reading the menu card become challenging, you may have presbyopia. This visual condition affects almost everyone over the age of forty-five.
This happens as we grow old, when bodily functions like eyesight start to decline. In presbyopia, the natural lenses of our eye become more rigid and lose flexibility, making it difficult to focus on nearby objects and causing blur while reading. Presbyopia is a refractive error that comes with age.
Have you noticed these signs lately?
PRESBYOND® - A fine choice for experiencing the finer details. PRESBYOND Laser Blended Vision is a new physiologically optimised laser treatment option for presbyopia. It combines the simplicity, and accuracy of corneal refractive procedure with increased depth of field in order to retain visual quality. With PRESBYOND Laser Blended Vision, patients experience excellent vision at all distances; near, intermediate and far, and improved visual acuity and contrast sensitivity. Patients adapt faster with this procedure, and enjoy their youthful vision immensely.
PRESBYOND® has been developed by Carl Zeiss Meditec, Germany —innovators and leaders in providing only the best ophthalmologic solutions globally - over a hundred and sixty years now.
PRESBYOND 1°- Are you right for it?
Almost anyone who requires depends upon reading suitable candidate for PRE ONE Which includes 5 sighted people with or without reading glasses.
Presbyopia can be treated-without reading glasses. Treatment of presbyopia usually involves the usage of corrective lenses such as reading glasses or contact lenses. However, relying on reading glasses on a day-to-day basis can cause you inconvenience and impact your quality of life. With advancing medical and technological research, new treatment options for presbyopia have been made available today.
PRESBYOND Laser Blended Vision is a breakthrough laser procedure offering multiple advantages over conventional vision correction methods, particularly with:
See the finer things in life, just the way they are. Unlike conventional laser treatment methods, PRESBYOND relies primarily on its proven efficacy, customization, re-adjustability and immediate impact. With PRESBYOND®, you can expect:
Free your eyes from glasses. And restore your youthful vision.
Only rarely does a food product can be associated with both the names of “good product” and a “bad product”. This is because the content of the food might vary and over a period of time, the same can be termed bad.
In a nutshell, yoghurt or the plain, low-fat yoghurt is an excellent health food. But however, the same cannot be said about certain ingredients in the yoghurt like the added sweeteners. So let's talk about what to look for in a healthy yoghurt.
Yoghurts to avoid:
Now comes the trickiest part of the types of yoghurt to avoid. Mostly try avoiding sweetened yoghurt. Most of them have artificial sweeteners and they are a strict “no” for your body. Also stay away from “lite” yoghurts. It is true that the fat is removed in these yoghurts, but to compensate for the fat removed, manufacturers add thickeners such as gelatin, gum or starch. The result may not be as beneficial as a natural yoghurt and they can be effectively be categorised as a “bad” yoghurt.
One of the biggest criteria is to check the nutritional value of the yoghurt before taking it for consumption. It would be even better if you check your doctor about the type of yoghurt you can take in. Apart from the health benefits, yoghurt can be used in a number of homemade facials and hair masks. They are also predominantly used as skin moisturisers and be beneficial in getting a blemish free skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
These are some tips which can help students who keep study whole night and force them to keep them awake and don't like to study at day time
1) sleep during day
2) take some nervous stimulants at night (ex- tea, coffee) but avoid milk you may feel more sleepy
3) keep yourself busy in one or the other activity
Like mathematics statistics and any writing work
15 nutrition tips for a healthy summer
Summer weekends at the beach, backyard barbecues, and outdoor dinners are finally here, but these gatherings are often loaded with high-calorie pasta salads, chips, ice cream, cocktails and beers. Enjoy your warm weather favorites while keeping your nutrition in check with the tips below.
1. Drink green tea instead of sweet tea. Green tea has a natural component that helps speed up your metabolism. Skip the box tea and opt for the brew-it-yourself with boiling water and a tea-bag-type tea.
2. Serve seafood. Summer is the ideal time to get the freshest catch from your local grocer. Grill salmon, tuna, lobster, steamer clams, and calamari for a low-calorie, protein-packed lunch or dinner.
3. Don’t skip breakfast. When you wake up in the morning, your body is running on fumes. Eating a breakfast with protein, carbs, and healthy fat kicks your metabolism into high gear and provides energy for the day.
4. Enjoy summer fruits and veggies. It’s easy to sink into a vegetable rut, eating the same boring veggies week after week, but with summer comes fresh choices. Including a mix of in-season colorful veggies in your meals gives your body a nutrient kick.
5. Snack at work. Bring snacks to work and graze throughout the day. When you eat more often—five to six times per day—you’re far less likely to overeat and more likely to stay energized.
6. Grab a sports drink. For workouts lasting longer than 45 minutes, drinking a sports drink every 15 to 20 minutes can help you maintain energy, increase endurance, and stay hydrated.
7. Drink healthier beers. If you're going to indulge, opt for antioxidant-packed craft brews like fuller's organic honey dew ale or stoudt's fat dog imperial oatmeal stout. To save calories, choose beers with less than 100 calories like select 55 and miller lite.
8. Hydrate often. The summer heat makes you more susceptible to dehydration. Start off your day by drinking two glasses of water and keep drinking at each meal, as well as before and after your workout, to stay hydrated. Carry a water bottle with you as a reminder to stay hydrated.
9. Cook meals together. Involve your friends and family in your healthy lifestyle this summer. A simple way to start: plan meals, shop, and cook with your spouse and kids.
10. Downsize your dinnerware. We’re not talking about buying new plates, just using the smaller ones in your set for meals like lunch and dinner. Cornell university researchers found that by switching from 12- to 10-inch plates anyone can reduce calorie consumption by 20 to 22 percent and lose nearly two pounds per month. And that’s without changing any other aspect of your diet.
11. Recover with a post-workout shake. After exercising, blend your favorite summer fruits and a scoop of whey protein into a shake to kickstart the muscle-building process, help your body recover from training, and boost your energy levels.
12. Pre-plan your meals. You plan your weekend getaways and activities for summer. Why not your meals? make it easy by preparing all of your food on sunday so that you have enough meals for the week. The best part: you'll save money.
13. Eat healthy at the beach. Ice cream stands and high-calorie barbecues are bound to put a damper on your diet, so stay clear of these temptations by being prepared. Pack a cooler with ice, bottled water, sandwiches on whole grain breads, pita chips, hummus, yogurt and lots of fruit. You’ll feel healthier and happier after your day at the beach.
14. Give your house a summer cleaning. You need an environment that reflects your healthy way of living and your summer fitness goals. To start, remove unhealthy foods from your home (so you’re not tempted). While you’re at it, stock your office with fruit, nuts, and other healthy snacks.
Are you trying to loose weight but unsuccessful? Due to sitting job and sedentary life most of the population is gaining weght day by day. Obesity is a curse for this modern era. Though we are leading a sedentary life full of facilities but we are getting surrounded by new problems that we haven't heared earlier. Brain strokes, haemorrhages have become common today. Hypertension and diabetes has made a permanent seat in every family. Such diseases are silent killers,more dangerous than cancer. They degenrate your body day by day silently without your acknowledgement and lead to heart attacks. Obesity slowly damage your knees, lead to slip disc problems, lumber spondylitis. Infertility, an upgrowing problem has made many families depressed today and over weight is the leading cause of it.
Loosing weight is the demand of today's youth. Plan your diet in such a way that you maintain your weight in a healthy way and along with it there is need to add to some positive changes in your life style.
1.Wake up early morning and give atleast 1 hour for yoga, Start doing pranayam, it contains 8 type of breathing execises and all exercises have special benefits on different part of your body. Like anulom vilom proves beneficial for your respiratory system, kapal bhati for your digestive system, bhramari prayam will prove beneficial for people who feel hot flushes, palpitation, ghabrahat, ujjai prayam is good for thyroid disease. Like this you can do all tyoes only on half an hour and get abundant benefits on your different body systems. Then do surya namaskar that will give you golw on your face and peace in your mind.
2.Drink plenty of water in the morning,water is a wonderful substance that cleanse your body completely, it washes all the toxins in the body and helps a lot in loosing weight.
3.Drink a cup of green tea.
High fiber diet is the key to loose maximum weight in short time period. Try to have it maximum in your meals. You have many options for breakfast like oats,upma,utpam,bread butter and a glass of milk. These are the food items that containd vegetables and minimum quantity of oil.
Noon is the best time to have fruits and salads. These contain plenty of fibers and easily get digested in this time as pitta dosha is activated in noon and help in digestion. Daily have 1 plate of salad in noon and 100 g of fruit.
A cup of tea and 2 pieces of biscuits along with it.
Walking is a wonderfull exercise, everyone should give atleast 30 mins to walking daily. It keeps your mood happy and digestive system active. One who do walking daily will never have gastric problems.
Dinner should be lite for easy digestion at night. Have 2 chapatis in dinner alomg with daal. A glass of milk at bed time for sound sleep.
Avoid sweets, dep fried food, junk food completely from your routine. Try to drink water atleast half an hour after meal. Do massage of your body once in a week. In 1 month yoy will start feeling good, active after following this routine.