Gem 2 MG Tablet helps in the treatment of a range of bacterial infections. It belongs to a group of drugs called the aminoglycoside antibiotics. The drug stops bacterial growth thus preventing or treating the infection.
The drug is mostly administered via an injection as per the doctor?s guidance. An injection may be administered after a span of 8 hours, depending on the health of the patient, age, weight, extensity of the infection and the body?s reaction to the medication. Generally certain laboratory tests, for instance a kidney function test may be done before administering the drug so as to determine the dosage that can be given. Such tests are regularly done once Gem 2 MG Tablet is started to check the progress of the drug and its effect on the body.
Certain common side effects of the drug include vomiting, feeling nauseous, appetite loss and stomach upset. Redness or itching at the site of the injection is very rare, if this does occur or any of the side effects worsen contact your doctor and seek relevant medical advice.
Patients should provide doctors their detailed medical history, including information about any allergies or existing health condition they suffer from before taking the injection. Especially if you suffer from medical problems like cystic fibrosis, kidney issues, Parkinson?s, or deafness inform your doctor and discuss the various possibilities of the drug use. Expecting women are also not encouraged to take this drug as it may harm the fetus. The drug is known to pass into the breast milk, but most doctors consider it safe for breast feeding mothers.
Gem 2 MG Tablet should be kept away from the reach of children as well as pets. In case of a missed dose, get in touch with your doctor for a new schedule. A double dosage can result in severe complications/
We all desire and do many things to get a bright, white smile. So, how about adding a small tinkle that would flash every time you smile? Teeth jewelry is gaining popularity and includes placing diamonds or gems on the teeth. The idea of flashing a red ruby or a blue sapphire only adds to the joy that is revealed through the smile.
Tooth gems are colorful crystal glasses mounted on a thin aluminum foil which can be used on the teeth. Unlike body tattoos and piercings, there is no invasive procedure involved in dental jewelry placement and is therefore much safer. There is no drilling required, no pain, and hardly any extra maintenance after their placement. These gems or crystals can be placed even for special occasions and removed later.
Here is how it is applied: Once the patient has agreed to go for a tooth jewelry, given them various options to finally arrive at the color, size, and shape of the jewelry. The following is a step-by-step approach for placing it on the tooth.
Top 5 low cost indian superfoods
1. Black salt: Ever thought of consuming the equal amount of antioxidants present in boiled eggs but without the heaviness? black salt is best known to have similar amounts of sulfur as in hard boiled egg yolks. Packed with nutrients and minerals, this magical superfood powder is a healthier substitute of common table salt.
What is better than having a condiment with endless pros such as relieving constipation, indigestion, heartburn, bloating, flatulence, goitre, poor eyesight and hysteria.
Food tip: Sprinkle on a piece of fruit to immediately slash sugar cravings.
2. Seasame seeds or (til): Sesame seeds are a great source of high quality protein (with around 4.7grams of protein per ounce), this super-food has several health benefits like preventing diabetes, reducing blood pressure and abating the cholesterol levels. Loaded with optimum zinc content which helps produce collagen, sesame seeds tone up your skin and enhance its elasticity.
Food tip: Sprinkle some on your favorite salads and veggies. Enjoy!
3. Coconut: Coconut is a great source to include good fats in your diet to build your digestive system and emulsify the digestive tract with zero cholesterol. It can be used in a decent amount as a cooking medium or consumed fresh.
Not only it’s proven to improve the hair and skin quality, but it also helps in thinning the waistline.
Coconut water is super-hydrating, low caloric, and filling, which makes it a wonderful summer drink.
Food tip: Do not stop consuming coconut chutneys with your healthy homemade dosas.
4. Tamarind (imli): Tamarind is a favorite ad hoc for medical researchers because of its various health benefits like dissolving kidney stones, curing malaria and blood purification. Full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, this super-fruit helps in digestion. Recently, it is getting quite popular among the beauty experts for its cleansing and toning properties for a healthier skin.
It is best known as a high source of potassium and for keeping cholesterol levels in check.
Food tip: Use tamarind paste to add flavors to your boring food.
5. Sugarcane–the real detox: Celebrity nutritionist rujuta diwekar says, sugarcane helps in rejuvenating the master detox organ, liver, thus it is referred as a power detox drink. Its efficiency to cure jaundice is well acclaimed since ages.
Food tip: Sugarcane supper
Sugarcane cooked with pulses serves as one complete meal keeping your hunger at bay for hours.
It is quite confusing why people drain their pockets off on foreign ‘health foods’ when their indian kitchen is loaded with many hidden gems. Ditching indian foods and getting attracted to expensive hybrid cultured food is not a matter of pride and conscience but a phenomena of pseudo wits.
Pro tip: Sometimes following a complete detox diet is not possible but it can be done on a daily basis via a pinch of turmeric with warm water in the morning. People keep on searching for gluten free foods while remaining unaware that the mighty ghee is a bliss and absolutely gluten free.
So why not turn desi and go for our super grandmom’s super nuskhe? try including these indian superfoods in your health spree and relish the benefits!
Are you feeling lightheaded, unbalanced or woozy lately? Are you having strange sensations in the ears and eyes? These indicate that you are suffering from dizziness, a condition affecting the body’s sensory organs. It can cause fainting at times as well. It is not a disease, but a symptom of several disorders. Dizziness is caused by inner ear disturbances, effects of medication, motion sickness and underlying health conditions, such as poor blood circulation, infections or injuries.
Test and diagnosis
If you feel dizzy for a prolonged period of time or if the dizziness occurs and reoccurs, a special treatment is required. This is because dizziness may make you prone to several risks in everyday life. Several tests are carried out to find out the cause of the dizziness. If a stroke is suspected, an MRI scan or CT scan is carried out. A physical examination is undertaken in which the way you walk and balance are observed and the nerves of the central nervous system are checked. Hearing and balance tests may also be required, which are as follows:
Treatment of dizziness includes medicines, therapies and balance exercises.
If you experience dizziness continuously, it is important for you to visit an ENT specialist. An ENT specialist deals with problems related to the ear, nose and throat and will be able to provide you with the best diagnosis and treatment for dizziness.