MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology, Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Cetificate Course In Thyroid Disorders Management (CCMTD)
Hello, Thanks for the query.
Normally there is no change in taste in the mouth when one eats sugar. Bitterness may occur following certain nuts being eaten. If nothing is taken then it is difficult to say why such a thing occurs. Thanks.
MBBS, M.S Obstetrics & Gynaecology, F.MAS FELLOWSHIP IN MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY, D. MAS Dipolma in MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY, FICRS, Fellowship in COSMETIC GYNAECOLOGY, Diploma in advanced Laparoscopy for Urogynaecology & Gynaec oncology, Basic training course in minimal invasive surgery in Gynaecology, Basics of Colposcopy, Fellowship in Cosmetic Gynaecology, Certificate course in diagnostic ultrasound imaging, Certificate of hands on training in hysteroscopy, Certificate course in diabetes, Fellowship in assisted reproductive technology, Certificate program in aesthetic Medicine, Certificate of operative Hysteroscopy, Certificate course in clinical embryology
It is not a contraceptive pill. Kindly combine with a condom or switch over to combined oral contraceptive pills for better protection.
MBBS, DOMS, MS - Ophthalmology, Fellowship In Phacoemusification, Senior Consultant Surgeon
You can not see spot on retina , retina is most important &inner part of eye responsible for our vision,it can be examined by ophthmologist with the help of ophthamoscope or indirect ophthalmoscopy.It will be better for us to comment if you share photos.
Due to lack of sleep there are many complications arise such as lack of concentration ,irritability, fatigue .
So these are some instructions & methods for good sleep :
• Frequent oil massage of head with oil relax your mind and enhances sleep .You can also do foot massage daily it destress you .
• Do not take stress . Do meditation and long breathing pranayams to relax the mind.
• Do not take caffeine, tea & alcohol in excess and these are stimulant ,(activate) your brain result in lack of sleep.
• Avoid drinking alcohol & smoking.
• Avoid sleep during day time as it makes it harder to fall asleep at night.
•Try to sleep early at night . Do not think during sleep .
Do exercise and long walk daily .
• Avoid to take sleeping pills because these are habit forming drugs and these drugs disturb your normal sleep pattern.
• Take a bowl of curd daily in afternoon and one glass of milk at night daily .
Some primary headaches can be triggered by lifestyle factors, including:
Alcohol, particularly red wine
Certain foods, such as processed meats that contain nitrates
Changes in sleep or lack of sleep
insufficient sleep or rest
A secondary headache is a symptom of a disease that can activate the pain-sensitive nerves of the head. Any number of conditions — varying greatly in severity — may cause secondary headaches.
Get your blood pressure checked, make a chart. Let me know about the readings, will give you medication accordingly.
Also, get eyes tested as headache over the eyebrows is related to your weak eyesight or weak eye muscles.
Meantime, can start with homoeopathic medicine - Bakson's Mig-Aid tablet/ after every 2 hours.