Vitamin C is one of the most important nutrients which play an absolutely pivotal role in protecting your body from a number of diseases and disorders, such as flu and colds. Additionally, it helps in boosting the body's calcium synthesis abilities, in rebuilding of damaged blood vessels and bones as well as tissue repair and boosting of overall immunity of the body. It is an essential part of the diet and should not be overlooked in any case.
Some of the major foods, which are a rich source of Vitamin C are as follows:
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency"
1. Eggs are considered a great option to increase sperm count, as well as improve their motility. High in vitamin e and full of protein, eating eggs protect sperm cells from the free radicals that can decrease your count. These nutrients assist in the production of strong and healthy sperm, which is important to fertility.
2. Spinach folic acid is vital to the development of healthy sperm. Spinach and other types of leafy green vegetables are a rich source of this vitamin. When your folate levels are low, there is a greater chance you will produce malformed sperm. This will lead to sperm that will have a hard time reaching the egg and penetrating its protective barrier. Also, there is a greater chance of birth defects because of the faulty sperms chromosomal abnormalities.
3. Bananas are full of vitamin a, b1 and c, which help your body produce healthier sperm, as well as increase your sperm productivity. This tropical fruit also contains a rare enzyme called bromelain. This is a natural anti-inflammatory enzyme which also boosts sperm count and motility.
4. Dark chocolate dark chocolate is often associated with lust filled rendezvous. Strawberries dipped in chocolate next to a glass of champagne on a bedside table greet many a guest during their honeymoon. What you probably didn't know is dark chocolate is great for your sperm count as well. It contains an amino acid called l-arginine hcl known to increase semen volume and sperm count. It has also been rumored to increase orgasm intensity.
5. Asparagus another food to increase sperm count is the green vegetable called asparagus. Super high in vitamin c, it has a wide range of positive effects on your sperm. It protects the cells of your testicles and fights free radicals, allowing for greater sperm production of healthy swimmers.
6. Broccoli besides asparagus, another green vegetable full of folic acid is broccoli. Folic acid, also known as vitamin b9, is already known to help women conceive and is now becoming more recognized as important in male fertility. In one study, men taking a daily dose increased their sperm count by as much as 70%.
7. Pomegranatesthis delicious fruit is known as a powerful food to increase sperm count and improve semen quality. It is full of antioxidants that fight free radicals in the blood stream. Unchecked, they can destroy semen and significantly decrease your sperm count. The juice of pomegranates has been recorded throughout history as being used as a fertility booster.
8. Walnuts are full of omega-3 fatty acids that help boost sperm volume and production by increasing blood flow to the testicles. It is also full of arginine, known to increase semen volume. It contains twice as much antioxidants than another nuts, helping you fight toxins in your blood stream
9. Garlic is known around the world as a food good for boosting immunity. Among its many properties are vitamin b6 and selenium, both of which play roles in healthy sperm production. Taken by many for its blood cleansing abilities, garlic prevents buildup in arteries and allows for better blood flow to your testicles.
10. Zinc rich foods rich in zinc include barley, red meat, beans, etc. Zinc plays a vital role in sperm development. The mineral is found in high concentrations in testicles during the production of healthy, strong semen. So important is zinc, deficiencies of the mineral has been blamed for low sperm motility. It is important to note you can have too much zinc so it is imperative to regulate your intake to about 15 mg per day.
With good food, you can glow from within! being a part of the balance nutrition, most of us know the importance of good health. The next step is to make sure it shows! these (foods will help you.)
Enriched with ample of protein, calcium, vitamins and probiotics, there's no doubt yogurt provides delicious benefits for your insides. But it also does great beauty wonders for your outsides, namely for your skin. Yogurt is also rich in zinc which holds anti-inflammatory properties, which helps reduce red swellings caused by acne or rashes. Is necessary for cell reproduction and growth of tissues. Calcium contains antioxidants that help prevent and heal dry skin. It also facilitates skin renewal. Vitamin b in yogurt keeps skin glowing and hydrated. Overall it helps in detoxifying the skin.
Pomegranates, along with boosting your immune system, possess anti-ageing properties, thus rejuvenating your skin both internally and externally. Pomegranate juice is beneficial for the skin that is damaged due to sun exposure or ageing. The oil from pomegranate seeds helps reducing and delaying wrinkles. This fruit repairs skin damage to provide you with smooth, youthful skin.
Aside from filling a hunger gap, walnuts are also one of the beauty secrets. Walnuts are powerhouses of omega-3 fatty acids that helps lock-in moisture and nutrients in the skin, making it plump and glowing. Furthermore, healthy fats in walnuts reduces the skin inflammation and protects the skin against harmful uv rays. Vitamin e found in walnuts makes the skin smooth and glowing as well as accelerates healing.