If formula 1, cars can't reach you to a place, can small cars do the same. You seem to be having resistant symptoms and very high potency drugs including clozapine have been given. 5htpn and l tyrosine are very very weak over the counter health supplements which are very expensive and lack much efficacy. Better come to terms with the illness and aim to select the medication group which gives best relief amongst the one which you have mentioned in consult with your psychiatrist. Good luck.
There are many medications that are used for ocd and prodep 20 is one of them. Doses need to be titrated and also there may arise a need to titrate the medications or augment the treatment with other medications depending on your response to treatment. I hope that you are also using therapy in the form of counseling to help with your obsessive thoughts leading to compulsive behaviors and cbt is the preferred form of counseling. If you have further questions regarding side effects please ask them on a private forum.
Look forward to hearing from you. If you need help with booking an appointment online with me on this website either text, an appointment for a confidential and private consultation you may do so by contacting the help desk of Lybrate.
You should address your question to an Ayurveda doctor. Otherwise because of the word 'OCD' it comes to me, a psychiatrist.
Our way of OCD management is to prescribe Fluoxetine kind of medication at higher dose for many months, may be years. These medicines do not cause weight gain. Check out other causes of weight gain in your case.
We may add a psychotherapy to it, if necessary. I may take you up for cognitive therapy at your thinking level, with ERP (exposure and response prevention).
I have no knowledge about Brahmi and Ashwagandha.
You can have 90 to 100% symptom reduction for OCD. Prodep i.e. fluoxetine is a wonderful druh, it s dose needs to be upped or some drug combined to achieve this, If u have weight gain, the medication can be changed or a drug added to prevent weight gain property of prodep
MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)
Prodep is the brand name of a medicine called fluoxetine. Common side effects in men include decreased libido and difficulty getting an erection. Some men have trouble maintaining an erection. Men taking Prodep also report delayed or blocked orgasm. So more you use more chances of getting ED.
MBBS Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MRCPCH, MRCPsych, CCT (Child & Adolescent Psychiatry)
you may be aware that ocd can be a chronic condition which can be more prominent during stressful periods. Ocd can be effectively managed by a combination of medication and psychological therapy like cbt. You have been on prodep (fluoxetine) for few years with certain degree of benefit. Have you ever had cbt? Cognitive behavioural therapy (cbt) will be beneficial to control ocd symptoms. Kindly check with your doctor about availability of cbt in your city.
Dear you can easily gain weight and get a healthy muscular body by following these best things - 1. To gain weight, your digestion should work properly. If you have any disease of digestive system you should treat disease first. For proper digestion - take 10 gms powder of carom seeds (ajwain, 10 gm powder of cumin (jeera), 10 gm of rock salt. Mix them well and take 1/2 teaspoon (3-5 gm) of mixture daily after meal.
Or take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper (kali mirch), 1/ 2 tea spoon of jeera (cumin), 2-3 slice of ginger. Boil it in one glass of water for 2-3 minutes. Drink 5-10 teaspoons (15-20 ml) in morning and evening for strong digestive system.
Or you can take amla powder 1 teaspoon with water for strong digestion.
2. Take a diet rich with proteins and fats. You should take high calorie food that increase your muscle mass and induce growth in bones. I am sending the diet chart. Follow it in your daily life to fastly gain weight * in morning, take a glass of milk added with 2 teaspoons of protein powder with breakfast.
* in lunch time, take 1 bowl of curd or 100 gm of cheese, a bowl of vegetable, with chapattis.
* in evening, take 1 glass of milk (300 ml) with 2 bananas.
* in night, take a bowl of careals (daal, a bowl of salad with chapattis.
3. In morning, get up early and take awalk for 10-15 minutes and exercise light weight exercises for at least 30 minutes at home or gym.
4. For proper weight, proper sleep is very important. So you should sleep for 6-8 hours daily.
5. Avoid soft drinks, western fast food (burgers, french fries, pizza etc. They disturb your digestion.
6. You can try protein powders like endura mass, milk powder, soya protein. And creatinine for weight gain by taking 1 tea spoon added in milk once a day.
Tinitus in ear might be due to compromise of blood flow in ear or might be related to other ear pathologies, these sensations often respond to certain medications. Consult a ENT specialist for evaualationa and to rule out the underlying pathology.
The average size of the erect/aroused penis ranges from 3.2 inches to 6.5 inches, but even lower sizes don't make a difference to the ability to have sex, please one's partner or have children.
The aroused female vagina only extends between 3 to 4 inches, and even here, the most sensitive parts are towards the outside. Girth is a little more important, but most important is how you use it.
So please focus on the person you are with and make sure your partner enjoys the experience - there is really nothing more important than that in sex. Anyone who tells you that size is important doesn't really know what he is talking about.
The only way to increase penis size or girth (thickness) is through surgery, but this is painful and risky. None of the medicines marketed to increase penis size work and they are a waste of money. Follow the following tips:-
· Pay attention to your health and food intake.
· To increase your appetite, have a glass of lime water or 1 cardamom (elaichi) before your meal. · Have minimum 4 meals in a day.
· Drink 1 glass of milk twice a day.
· Try to enjoy your meals and gradually increase the quantity you eat every time.
· A balance diet should have all essential nutrients in it. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It should include combination of Both Carbohydrates and Proteins for e.g. Oats with Milk or Poha/ Upma with a glass of milk. If you do not like milk have 1-2 egg whites in the morning along with your breakfast.
· You need to focus on your protein intake: Increase your protein intake e.g. Milk, dairy products- cheese, paneer, lentils (dals), nuts (soya, peanuts, dry fruits ), pulses e.g. Rajma, chole, kidney beans etc. Sprouts. If you are a non-vegetarian, then you can have proteins by also eating eggs, chicken, fish. Make sure you are including at least 2 serving of any of these in your daily meal.
· Lunch and dinner again should be a combination of Proteins, Carbohydrates and Fats which could have dal, roti, sabji/chicken, salad. · Please do have minimum 4 almonds or a small bowl of peanuts every day.
· Please ensure that you drink at least 3 litres of water every day.