DURAMOR 10MG TABLET is a pain-relieving drug that acts directly upon the Central Nervous System. It is an opiate type naturally found substance in the bodies of several plants and animals. It helps to relieve both acute and chronic pain. DURAMOR 10MG TABLET is used commonly to reduce pain during labour. It can also help to reduce immense pain and discomfort due to myocardial infarction and even intolerable aches of cancer.
DURAMOR 10MG TABLET must be used with caution during pregnancy and breastfeeding as the drug is known to be excreted in human milk. DURAMOR 10MG TABLET can be injected directly into the vein (intravenous), or taken orally in the form of a tablet of solution.
DURAMOR 10MG TABLET also belongs to a class of drugs called narcotics, and the intake of morphine on a regular basis turns into an addiction. This leads to drug abuse which may cause immense health complications, and eventually death. You should also abstain from alcohol totally to avoid any kind of fatal complications.
Some common side effects include vomiting and persistent nausea with a dry mouth. Some adverse side effects include irregular menstrual periods, decreased sexual urge, dizziness, depression and opioid dependence. Completion of the dosage may increase certain withdrawal symptoms.
Information given here is based on the salt and content of the medicine. Effect and uses of medicine may vary from person to person. It is advicable to consult a Internal Medicine Specialist before using this medicine.
Pulmonary edema is a disorder wherein fluid accumulates in the lungs leading to lack of oxygen in the body. The usual cause of pulmonary edema is congestive heart failure (the muscles of the heart are unable to pump blood). In this disorder, the heart has to work extra hard to pump blood, so this adds extra pressure on the blood vessels that are present in the lungs. In a bid to relieve this added pressure, fluid is released into the lungs by the blood vessels.
The function of your lungs is to take in oxygen from the air and circulate it in the bloodstream. However, fluid accumulation in the lungs impairs the ability to supply oxygen in the blood. As the oxygen does not reach the blood, the body gets deprived of oxygen.
The most frequent cause of pulmonary edema is congestive heart failure. Some other causes of pulmonary edema are pneumonia, failure of the kidney, damage to the lungs, high blood pressure and sepsis of the blood (infection). Apart from these internal medical causes, certain external factors such as exposure to high altitudes, drug overdose and inhalation of toxic substances can also cause pulmonary edema.
The symptoms of pulmonary edema are coughing, swelling of the legs, breathlessness and wheezing. In case of severe pulmonary edema, symptoms such as respiratory failure, shock and organ damage due to lack of oxygen may occur.
The initial step to treat pulmonary edema is to administer oxygen. Oxygen is given through a nasal cannula; it is a flexible tube made of plastic with two openings that allow oxygen to be delivered to the nostrils. The oxygen levels in your body are closely monitored by the doctor.
Based on the cause of pulmonary edema, the following treatments are administered:
THE DRUG MANAGEMENT OF BACK PAIN
Pain killers-or analgesics-are drugs that work by interfering with the pain transmission process.
Depending on the cause and type of your back pain, some analgesics may be more appropriate than others. Paracetamol and aspirin-like drugs(non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs [NSAIDs] are often used to relieve pain caused by musculo skeletal conditions, whereas the opoid analgesics,codeine and morphine, are more suitable for treating moderate or severe pain that originates from damage to the internal organs of the body (e.g. the heart,lungs, liver, bladder, kidney and reproductive organs).
The appropriateness of the various types of drugs also depends on whether your pain is acute or chronic. Although many of the drugs used are the same, they may be used at different doses or more or less frequently.Whilst your doctor can prescribe you a number of different types of pain killers, in many cases, drugs that can be purchased without a prescription are sufficient to relieve many kinds of back pain. You can buy these drugs yourself from your pharmacist, and if you pay for your prescription, this may be cheaper than acquiring the same drug from your doctor with a prescription.
Your pharmacist will advise you which types of drugs are most appropriate for you. Always take medication as directed on the packaging and consult your doctor if the pain persists.Since some types of analgesic are stronger than others, you will usually start with one of the weaker drugs and if this fails to relieve your pain sufficiently, you may work your way up to a stronger drug.
If the stages in pain relief are considered to be like the rungs of a ladder, then most people will have their pain relieved at the lowest rung.
The higher up the pain relief ladder you go, the more likely you are to experience unpleasant drug-related side-effects.
The inflammation of your pancreas over a short period of time indicates acute pancreatitis, which is a serious health condition. You may experience symptoms such as severe abdomen pain all of a sudden, diarrhoea and feeling of being sick. Acute pancreatitis occurs when there are some problems with certain enzymes in the pancreas. This condition is often associated with gallstones and alcohol consumption.
Acute pancreatitis can be cured in a hospital, where you will get monitored for signs of serious issues. In some cases, supportive things like oxygen and fluids are required. Here are the various ways by which the condition can be treated:
1. Fluids: The body may get dehydrated during acute pancreatitis. Fluids are provided via a tube connected to one of the veins of the patient. This is known as intravenous or IV fluid. These fluids may help in the prevention of a problem called hypovolemic shock, which occurs when the amount of blood in your body gets lowered due to a drop in fluids.
2. Nutrition: Diet is usually not restricted for people with acute pancreatitis, but some patients are recommended not to consume solid food for some time. Attempting to digest solid food may cause a strain on the pancreas. You may need to avoid solid food for some days. You should use a feeding tube to get essential nutrients. This process is called enteral feeding and it may involve the insertion of a tube into your stomach via the nose.
Treatment of underlying cause
After controlling the symptoms, the underlying cause must be treated. They are as follows:
1. Gallstone: When pancreatitis occurs because of a gallstone, you may require a process known as endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography or ERCP. The gallbladder may have to be removed, if necessary.
2. Alcohol consumption: After getting treated for acute pancreatitis and you have recovered from this condition, you should try to avoid alcohol completely. Alcohol may spoil your recovery and the condition might reoccur or the symptoms may reappear. For freedom from alcohol, you may try counselling, joining self-help groups such as Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) or take a medicine which reduces your craving for alcohol.
It is recommended that you visit a doctor immediately after experiencing any slight or severe symptoms of acute pancreatitis. This will help in early diagnosis and the chances of the symptoms getting worse are prevented. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Endocrinologist.
IBS or the Irritable bowel syndrome is an indication based diagnosis described by incessant stomach torment, distress, bloating and changes of bowel propensities. The essential side effects of IBS are stomach torment or distress in relationship with continuous the runs or blockage and an adjustment in bowel propensities. There may likewise be earnestness for bowel movements, a sentiment inadequate clearing (tenesmus), bloating or abdominal distension. Now and again, the indications are assuaged by bowel movements.
Individuals with IBS, more ordinarily than others, have gastroesophageal reflux, side effects identifying with the genitourinary framework, ceaseless weakness syndrome, fibromyalgia, headache, spinal pain and psychiatric side effects, for example, sadness and anxiety. About 33% of men and women who have IBS likewise report sexual brokenness commonly as a decrease in libido. Some studies show that up to 60% of people with IBS additionally have a mental issue, regularly uneasiness or misery.
Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
1. Fiber: Some evidence proposes that dissolvable fiber supplementation (e.g., psyllium / ispaghula husk) is compelling in the general IBS populace. It goes about as a building operator.
2. Medication: Solutions may comprise of stool conditioners and intestinal medicines in blockage prevalent IBS and antidiarrheals in the runs transcendent IBS for mellow side effects and more grounded sedatives, for example, morphine and oxycodone for extreme cases.
3. Antispasmodics: The utilization of antispasmodic medications may help patients, particularly those with issues or the runs.
4. Stopping the use of Proton Pump Inhibitors: Proton pump inhibitors which are utilized to stifle stomach corrosive creation may bring about bacterial abundance prompting to IBS indications. Cessation of proton pump inhibitors in chose people has been recommended as it might prompt to an improvement or determination of IBS indications.
5. Different Agents: Magnesium aluminum silicates and alverine citrate medications can be compelling for bad tempered bowel syndrome.
This is the antitoxin treatment for little intestinal bacterial abundance. Diminishing anxiety may lessen the recurrence and seriousness of IBS side effects. Procedures that might be useful include:
1. Relaxation procedures, for example, contemplation
2. Physical exercises, for example, yoga or kendo
3. Regular practice, for example, swimming, strolling or running.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.