dear elham,good evening, if you have used this medicine for short time like few days to a week or so need not to worry.Take good nourishing diet and drink plenty of water,water keeps on removing many unwanted materials from our body naturally. so drink water enough and much and just be happy.if you further worry better to talk a doctor. homeopathy will keep on helping you for many problems of pregnancy.wishing you a healthy and happy time ahead.
1. Do steam inhalation by steam inhaler 2-3 times daily with karvol plus inhalant capsule
2. Put otrivin nasal drop 1 drop thrice daily.
3. Take one tablet of levocetrizine (5mg) at bed time.
4. Drink lukewarm water/hot soup/herbal tea etc
5. If you have recurrent attack of cold you may be having sinusitis/allergic rhinitis
6. Take plain xray pns/ct scan of pns after consulting ent specialist to exclude sinusitis and take treatment accordingly
7. If sinusitis is excluded, it I could be due to allergic rhinitis, do an allergy test after consulting allergy specialist/immunologist to find out the cause of allergy and follow the treatment and advice accordingly.
MBBS, M.S Obstetrics & Gynaecology, F.MAS FELLOWSHIP IN MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY, D. MAS Dipolma in MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY, FICRS, Fellowship in COSMETIC GYNAECOLOGY, Diploma in advanced Laparoscopy for Urogynaecology & Gynaec oncology, Basic training course in minimal invasive surgery in Gynaecology, Basics of Colposcopy, Fellowship in Cosmetic Gynaecology, Certificate course in diagnostic ultrasound imaging, Certificate of hands on training in hysteroscopy, Certificate course in diabetes, Fellowship in assisted reproductive technology, Certificate program in aesthetic Medicine, Certificate of operative Hysteroscopy, Certificate course in clinical embryology
Yes. You can. This is safe. However prefer warm water for drinking and try to use it for shorter duration of time.
MBBS, Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO), DNB (ENT), DOHNS (A), MNAMS (Membership of the National Academy) - ENT
ENT Specialist, Delhi
Please get a skin prick allergy testing done to find out what you are allergic to and take treatment accordingly. Allegra and cetirizine are not the solution for allergy as they do not address the root cause.